Crazy DAY.

It Doesn't Matter

~Author's POV~


Key cooked for his group mates and they all ate together. They arrived at the building early this day. They have to practice hard cause the Company who are going to hire them will be Visiting them today. 

Suzy did the same way too. She went to the building 1-hour early before her class.. She wanted to give Taemin's bag.. 


~Taemin's POV~

I'm on a pressure now. I can't send a message to my family cause my phone is lost, I guess I have to buy one later.. Oh wait! Sulli's phone number,, Crap! how will I get it again? Im hopeless. yes..yes, ARASO, I'm currently erasing my feelings towards her. I guess, God was helping me to forget her..but in an unfortunate way. 

We did our performance, good thing! The Company got impressed to us.. They said that we can move to the Company's building in 4 months starting today! They said that we can debut next year.. Great~

 

We don't have anything to do today.. So we just hang around the building looking for something fun to do. After changing our clothes we remember that this Building got a Star Bucks coffee shop Onew hyung gave us a treat. 


(at the coffee shop) we saw that pretty girl again. Well, she's with her friends now.. "Hyung, she's here too!!"I said

"who??" Jonghyun hyung looked around, then he finally see that girl at the counter.. "Ohh! I think it's a destiny to one of us.. I mean, to you four. We always see this girl" he grins 

"ne!! she's too young for me.. I already have a crush on somebody but her height and skin was DAEBAK" Onew hyung replied.. then he looked at Key like, passing the question to him.

"aniyo, I'm not Interested on girls right now.. but I like how she dress her self, she's incredibly pretty. She's glamorous that's why I like looking at her" Key hyung said.. I smiled cause I agree..

Minho Hyung laugh "alright I've seen her pretty too, haha what is this all about? I thought she's dating with Sunbae..? I think we're kinda late at her "  looks like you guys are planning something. hmmm

Jonghyun laugh too  "yah! we're not sure about her relation with sunbae..!! that's just my guess"  we're having a good time now. I can't stop laughing because of my hyungs.


... I gazed at the girl. I think she noticed that we're talking about her!! "Hyung, stop for awhile.. She's looking at us" 
I Hissed in a low voice.

 

Our eyes met, Then I awkwardly looked somewhere else..  otokhe!!!

 

~Suzy's POV~



We don't have dance class today cause our teacher have something to do,  So we decided to relax at the coffee shop for I while.. While we are at the counter I saw a group of guys talking and having fun.. I saw someone looks familiar to me.. I looked in him in the eyes, but he looked somewhere... Then I remember about the bag! I took the cellphone and look at it him again.. IT'S TAEMIN!

 

WAAHHH I thought that kind of face was not around here. I thought he's already a model or something. I have to ask if he's the owner of this bag. 


I walk towards them.. They looked confused and shy.. haha I think they feel awkward... I bowed, then I started to talk..  "annyeong-hasaeyo, are you Taemin?? "  Aw! I wish I didn't call in his name..

"yes. why?" he answered and asked back.. with an innocent face, I can see his rosy cheeks  

"so..are you the owner of this bag??"  He stood, then I smiled 
"my friend and I saw this bag at the cafeteria yesterday, and the lost and found area was closed so I brought it to our dorm last night"  I gave it to him, He bowed while he receives it.. 


 

~Taemin's POV~


I looked at the girl again! She still looking at us! So I just look at the ceiling. 

 

"OMO~Taemin-ah I think she's looking at you.. Oh My GOSH she's going here!!" Key Hyung said.. what? all of us panicked and don't know what to do. 

"She's in front of us!!" Jonghyun hyung whisper while simply covering his mouth, He makes him self looking cool.. Jonghyun hyung is good at this kind of situation. So I pass this one to him.."Taem, she's still looking at you" 
he whisper. So I didn't try to look at her.  


"Anyeong-hasaeyo...Are you Taemin?" I heard a sweet voice coming from my side.. I looked at her shyly, she knows my name ...I feel im going to smile! so I just hold it.. 

I looked at my hyungs first they keep saying "Go on" to me. "ahhh..Dehh(yes)...mmm..Wehhyyo(why)??" that's all I can say.. I can feel Onew hyung's "what the hell" face maybe I look so shy... So I stable my self, I don't have to be shy here. I'm the coolest guy Lee Taemin!

"so...are you the owner of this bag? " Ohh! I stand... she found my bag! I'm lucky shes the one who found it. "my friend and I saw this bag at the cafeteria yesterday, and the lost and found area was closed so I brought it to our dorm for a while"  

she hand it to me, and I bowed..  "khumasumnida (thank you very much) " I heard jonghyun hyungs hands tapped the table, AIIISH! why am I speaking Formally to her.. and she's not.. araso. I'll keep it natural.. "I feel hopeless for searching it yesterday, but now I feel lucky cause a girl like you found it. " I smiled .. 

She smiled back "Your welcome! oh! I used your phone last night cause something bad happened at home, my phone died and I have to call them.. Mianhae.. I don't have anything to use that time.." 

"that's alright,,  I guess this phone was made for Important use.. I only use it to contact my family too. what a relief I didn't lost it, thanks to you. How..."  


"taemin-ah! ask her name~" someone to my hyungs whispered, yes, I have to ask her name.. but I have something to ask her first, this is so confusing 

"I remembered, I don't have any ID at this bag.. how did you know it .. my name??"I ask her,

~Suzy's POV~

Im DEAD!! I can't tell him that I read the list,, "ohh that??" hmmm he he "I saw your name at your phone.. I keep searching for it.. so I didn't fail and found it at  the end."  yeah!! I'm such a genius~ kekekeke do I need to introduce my self later?  I keep smiling.. 

 


~Taemin's POV~
 


"Is that so?"   I said.. Gosh!  She's prettier when she smile~  I can't speak.. I heard jonghyun hyung's cough...

  
then we realize that her friends are already waiting..  "Errr, Taemin-shi... I think I have to go now.. My friends are waiting...   annyeong! "  
she waved her hand..

"Wait...."  Then some of their classmates passed and call them already.. Aw!! she's leaving.. then she turn back "I don't know your name yet!  I said..

"I'm sue-ji.. bye! see you around" Then she run to her friends.. and I heard my hyungs.. like I accoplished something.. psssh! that's nothing..

Then all I can say is... "annyeong! thanks again"
 

~Author's POV~

(After Taemin got Suzy's name..) 

"woaaah! That's close!!" Minho said.. Taemin is still standing. so Jonghyun pull him down to sit.. 

"yah!! Taemin you haven't get Sue-ji's phone number..we don't have to celebrate yet.." jonghyung said...

 "hyung, you forgot about reminding me that" 
Taemin replied, he smiled crookedly.. 


"our maknae is liking girls now. Hey!! he really likes her!!! taemin-ah~ your face is blushing!! hahahaha so funny"  Key said... 

"waeyo??" taemin replied... their all laughing.. 

 Everybody seemed to be happy about what happened... all of the members are teasing Taemin.. 

 then Onew remembered something... "do you remember when sue-ji said that.. she's with her friend when she found your bag? Isn't it Gi-Kwang Sunbae was with her that time?? Taemin ahh your so lucky! grab this chance. All of us wants Sue-ji to be your girl" and others agreed.. they all laugh together.. Planning that Taemin will going to court Suzy but the maknae keeps denying it... 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~at Suzy's 

Jia and Fei feels that Suzy need to get closer to Taemin, they said that Taemin must have a crush on her since taemin keeps blushing when he's talking to her...  They already know the guys since this two is training here in 5 months already.. 

"yah! I think this cute Taemin is destined to you.. about the lost bag ~ It's really a small world that they hang here.. you know it's hard to find the unknown owner of the lost thing.. but you did it easily.. I can feel it! It's a destiny! " Jia teased Suzy..

"hey~ without looking at his cellphone I will never know that it's him. I don't believe in destiny ha ha, he's just cute, but I'm telling you unnie he's a jerk.. and come on, this is the only coffee shop at this building you know.." Suzy mouthed. But she's still smiling.. 


~Taemin's POV~

We're on our way back to our dorm, I feel so happy today! The Entertainment Company got impressed to us, I found my bag, and I met Sue-ji.. I really wanted to be friends with her.. I smiled.. Oh! She lives at the dorm near us! She saw me and smiled at me! Of course I smiled back.. Since she doesn't have a boyfriend.. I wonder what will happened someday... 

We got back to our room.. Key hyung cooked for us since he loves cooking and a really good one.. I lied at my bed.. then look at the things in my hand bag.. It's all the same, nothings lost... I looked trough the pockets.. Hoping that Sue-ji put her phone number.. then I saw The SOUL MATE list I wrote.. WHAT? it's here????? this is sooo embarrassing if she read this one! I think again and looked at how the paper was folded. its still the same.. and sue-ji said that she found my name in my phone.. Hope she didn't saw this paper.. ugh,
 but over all it was an AWESOME day for us. haha I'm looking forward to sue-ji <3 



~~hoho Taemin and Suzy met already,,, what will happen next? Im telling you~ it's their love story.. :) 
hope you continue reading ^^ -spookysuzy