First Day. ;>

It Doesn't Matter

 ~Author's POV~

Suzy was doing great on her 1st day, even tho the other newbies are having a hard time, Suzy can handle it and take the lessons easily.. Her Teachers noticed her talent and got impressed. They don't have to be mean to her cause Suzy is incredibly a fast learner.. "Faithed to become an Idol" an ajushi mouthed. 

Taemin was doing great too, he's the best dancer at their class.. He even have a lot of stalker following him because he was a GOOD LOOKING guy.. but their group was not that popular on the building cause theres a lot of Sunbaes Practicing there too.. 

Meanwhile, after Suzy finished her dance class (it was lunch break already, her next class will be at 2:00 pm a voice lesson) .. while she was walking trough the corridor to go to the ladies room to change her clothes, then she accidentally got the wrong way.. After she noticed that she was already lost..She keeps walking without looking back because she didn't want to look like a stupid lost girl. She proceed walking and saw a Ladies room, she loves to wear a trendy clothes unlike others who's wearing hiphop style, so she looked like she's not one of the trainee there.. She glanced at her watch and it was already 12:30pm,.. She saw a cafeteria near her and bought some lunch.. 


~Taemin's POV~

Lunch break and we'll ate at the cafeteria together and sat at a table.. But then someone caught my attention. There's this Pretty girl wearing a white tops and a pink cardigan, with black shorts and a Gladiator shoes, with her accesories on. She was seating all alone, woaaah She's so pretty ..I think she's not a trainee here and just visiting someone, she was looking all around.. ohh, waiting for someone, I guess..

Onew Hyung started to talk "Jonghyun-ah, Is that the pretty girl you saw yesterday?"

"ohh? wahh It's HER!! I wonder why is she eating all alone, lets seat with her then introduce our selves? She looks kind.." Jonghyun hyung said.. 

So she was the girl who caught hyung's attention yesterday~hmmm. that means she's currently a new trainee here. She looks so unique, maybe she's one of the girls here but she STAND OUT on me. So who was she waiting? hmmmm "She's pretty, but I think she's waiting for someone, Hyung can you stop giving your attention to her! Sekyung noona will be mad if she'll heard that you are interested on other girl.." I replied haha

 

"Hey! Sekyung will never be replaced.. It's just this new girl was pretty cool, I guess it's fun to hang-out with her ...ohh, her date's here, never mind. Lets just eat.. maybe we can talk to her sometime"Jonghyun hyung said awkwardly..

 

I looked at the girl again and Gi-Kwang Sunbae accupied the table with her.. I guess that's why Sunbae keeps ignoring a lot of girls here, cause she have this pretty girlfriend. He looked handsome with her tho. Cute couple~~ ahhh!! why am I thinking of others business.. It doesn't matter to me.. so I just eat my food.. We have to practice harder later..


~Suzy's POV~

I feels so awkward here!! like everybody was looking at me.. Why does I didn't get Fei and Jia unnie's phone digits. *pabo*  I'm telling you this building is Freaking BIG with a lots of class room on. And I think you'll surely get lost if  you walk by yourself. Well i'll be used to it and know the right ways here. Give me a week and I will NEVER get LOST again. ^^


 I guess I need to ask other people how to go back to our practice room..  heh heh..~


"miss, are you waiting for someone.. hmmm there's no more table available for me.. can I seat here with you? "  a guy with a pail skin ask me.. he was wearing a white Polo Shirt with pink collar with his hiphop hat..  I'm not a ert. But I adore guy's who have a great budy showing those muscles and the ABS whenever I watch the TV.  Not the BULKY ones. Well, this guy is good looking too. well I'm just saying. Going back to what actually happening.

"ohh,, Im all by my self here.. sure" I said.. looks like it's perfect to ask him... Thanks God!! But looks like the pair of eyes that looking at me increased! pssssh... 

"thanks!" he smiled.. he was holding a tray containing a bottled water and a plate of spaghetti..

before I finished eating I started to ask him "oppa, can I ask you how can I go to room 231 or called the Diamond Class? I'm a newbie here, I seemed lost" gosh! this is so embarassing.. so I flashed a smile.

"hmmm" he looked at his watch, smiled back "I though you're not a trainee here!! ohh I can accompany you to walk.. tour you all over the building,  Im Gi-Kwang by the way.. welcome here ^^" OMO that's great! he's cute and very friendly..yey! *Taegida!* (what a relief)

I smiled bigger "Really? wew! I'm glad to know you Gi-Kwang oppa I'm Suzy,"  *shakes hands*

We talked about our selves, he's 2 years older than me. He's a dancer and a singer too.. His friends was busy so he was all alone this time.. and I told him my story too.

We started to walk but I find something at a chair, it was a black hand bag we tried to search for the owner but we didn't find him, I guess it was a guy .. Gi-Kwang oppa said it's better if we will bring it to the Lost and Found Area at the ground floor then I agreed... 

But unfortunately it was closed!!~what kind of building is this. So I put the little black bag to my Bigger body bag, I guess I have to search to the owner of this thing tomorrow.. I have to go to my class now.. I thanked Gi-Kwang oppa for accompanying me today.. he's such a nice guy.. I got my older brother here. ^^ 


~at Taemin's POV~

We're done practicing , I noticed that my hand bag was not at my locker.. I panicked.. cause my Cellphone and Money was there!!! I'm glad I didn't bring my wallet today, I ask my hyungs if they saw it.. We search at the cafeteria where we ate at lunch but it's not there anymore.. We look at the Lost and Found but Im just plain UNLUCKY guy today~ it was closed... aaaarrgh! how will I find that??  hope the person who got it will going to return my bag to me. >.<

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Suzy's POV~ (while Suzy's going back to their dorm)

 

 


I looked at my cellphone and there's a lot of missed calls.. It was my mother.. I read a text message and it contains: "Honey, why are you not answering my call?..something happened with your dad. Call me when you recieve this message." I panicked and call her immediately..DANG IT! my Phone Died, it's Out of battery.. it's a long walk if I go to our dorm now.. I quickly looked at the black hand bag I scraped at the cafeteria, I feel so sorry to the owner cause I have to use the Phone.. then I call my mother and ask whats happening..

Me: Umma, My phone was at silent mode so I didn't get your call.. what are you going to tell me??  I'm nervous right now.

Mom: who's phone are you using sue-ji?

Me: It's my friend's. go on mom tell me.. 

Mom: Every thing is fine now honey, I just freaked out because your father got a minor heart attack.. We're here at the hospital right now..the doctor said he will be sending home tomorrow.. 

 
My eyes dropped a tear, and sniffed. I'ts a very bad news...

Me: Are you sure he's fine now?? I want to go there immediately.. 

Mom: ANIYO, I think there's no need to go honey it's dark already.. here, I'll hand the phone to your father.. you can talk to him.


After I talked to my father, I definitely feel calmed.. So I can go back to our dorm now..

I got back at our dorm Fei and Jia Unnie are already there, I sat on my bed...~~I feel tired...I am really thankful to the owner of this bag.. I looked what's inside in this small black hand bag, it contains a small towel, a cellphone and lollipops.. there's money too.. I looked at the pocket but there's no personal ID.. I got confused.. I explored the owner's cellphone, there's a lot of Picture of a man captured by himself and it's named MINNIE.. Is this the owner of this bag?? I looked closely 
hmmm Maybe not.. This guy must be an ulzzang who's his pictures are passed my everyone because of his charming looks. There's some group pictures too. hmm It makes me convinced that this guy is the owner..  I will going to search for them tomorrow.. I was about to put back the things in the bag but a Yellow paper falls at the floor... its a list! So Lee Taemin was his name huh. His hand signature was written. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are LEE TAEMIN'S soul mate if :

 

 

 

1. You and will I meet at the Noodles Restaurant, you will going to caught my attention and you where wearing an old Chucks . . .  



2. I'll accidentally going to see your undies but you didn't know I saw it. We'll be wearing the same color of shirt. :p 

3. You will hand me a green umbrella, and you'll get shocked because we heard a loud thunder. 

4. I will watch you singing my fav ballad song 7years of love (aw this is sick) :))

5. At my birthday, I will going to meet your parents and after that we will going to meet mine too. <3 


6. You will going to watch me performing in stage and after that we will going to see a fireworks.

How come a guy like him wrote of how would he find his SOUL MATE.. lame! well thanks to your cellphone I got calmed..  the list was kinda weird. cause why would a guy wants to see a girls UNDIE! This Taemin was cute but I think hes rude. ha ha... I can't wait to meet you tomorrow  :P


Let's find out what will happen at the next day :D
Hold on tight there. this story will going to be DAEBAK.. 
LOL but if you find it not good. sorry. ^^