Chapter 2

Being sick.

 


 
Myungsoo's POV
 
 
I looked at the lying figure in front of me. I made the bed comfy for him and adjusted his pillow nicely. I then sat down on the chair beside his bed.
 
How is it that this guy with a lack of common sense and judgment can be the top student in my class?
 
I brushes my hand against his eyelashes and realised how warm it got. I got the air conditioner control and made it 20 degrees without knowing.
 
He is so foolish and wildly illogic.. But I like him like that. I smiled as I remember him dancing to his weird dances... Especially the bonbon dance. 
 
Just then, I heard him coughing. I looked at his eyes, hoping they would open. But they didn't.
 
"/cough cough/ Myung.. Uh myun.. /cough/..soo," He whispered out, frowning.
 
"Yes.. Sungyeol?" I replied back.
 
"Myung.. Myung..." He panicked a little, but still didn't open his eyes.
 
"It's all right," I took his hand and rubbed it lightly with my thumb. He started moving his body, which scared me out. 
 
"Co- cold..."
 
I quickly got into the bed with him, but I made sure I was under him. And then I hugged him gently around his stomach, making his hands free.
 
He placed his arms around my neck lightly and seemed to have calmed down. I sighed in relieve.
 
"Myuunggie," Sungyeol said softly out into my ear. I squinted my eyes a little.
 
"Sungye-" I paused as I felt something moving on my chest, he was snuggling on it.
 
I looked towards him and smiled, he looked cute. Wait... Cute? I squeezed my eyes shut and mentally shook my head, remembering that I had to take care of him.
 
I took my hand and wanted to touch his forehead when I realised something.. Where's the ice pack?
 
I realised that it could have dropped to the ground and I tried reaching for it when Sungyeol hugged on me.
 
"Myungpillow.. Sleep with me," Sungyeol mumbled out, smiling a little. 
 
He seemed like he was dreaming, but I put my hand back on him and hugged him to sleep as he had requested.
 
-----
 
Sungyeol's POV
 
I opened up my eyes and found myself on Myungsoo. I felt a weird feeling at my throat too.
 
I rubbed my head and climbed off Myungsoo, walking towards the door, but I stupidly tripped over the chair.
 
I covered my mouth and bit my lips, making sure I didn't scream. But the chair did. It made somebody woke up.
 
"Sungyeol!" He sprung off the bed and noticed me on the floor. 
 
I saw him sighing and he went towards me to carry me back onto the bed. I felt myself blushing.
 
"Why did you get out of bed?" He looked tiredly at me.
 
"Um I'm hungry.."
 
"You're not allergic to anything, right?" He asked, seeming to be making sure that I don't get worst.
 
Pffft. He's my best friend, how could he not know?!
 
"I'm allergic to vegetables!" I piped up, seeing him getting out of the room.
 
 -----
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
I stuck my head back into the room, raising my eyebrows. Sungyeol looked back at me, raising his own eyebrows too.
 
But. He broke the silence.
 
"Please,"
 
-----
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"Room 27,"
 
"Thank you,"
 
I walked briskly about, trying to find the room. I thought back about it, thinking it was weird that Sungyeol got worst.
 
I placed my hand on the handle and opened the door. I saw Sungyeol sulking on the bed, but I couldn't blame him, he was sick. I smiled at him, knowing he will be safe.
 
There was a nurse in the room too, he turned around and smiled at me, before looking back at Sungyeol.
 
"So.. Mr Lee, you haven't told me what you were allergic to,"
 
I smirked, vegetables got into my head then. But. He said something different.
 
He pointed towards me.
 
"H-him," He said, on the verge of tears.
 
--------------------------
ONGOMFOFMDKSBSJ
WHAT AM I DOING?
I don't know!
 
Is it messy? /raises my own eyebrows/there's a missing part in the middle. I think.
 
@Ero-chibi - if you ever see this, which I think you won't, you shall know that I'm scared of you. You are too deep. And umm I'm really dead.