Chapter 1

Being sick.

 

 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"Sungyeol.. You.." I tried asking him, but I shut my mouth back up again. He smiled weakly at me as he walked towards the living room. 
 
Where was the smile of his I loved? The ones when I would be able to see his cute pink gums?
 
He did look paler today, I pouted at the thought of it. I followed him behind and grabbed onto his wrist lightly.
 
I put the back of my palm gently onto his neck. I noticed his lips were whiter than before. I then went up to his cheek, looking into those half-closed eyes of his.
 
I felt my heart broke at the sight of him, he looked extremely tired. I turned my hand around and touched his forehead.
 
"Sungyeol.." I cried out softly, "you're having a fever." I felt tears welling up in my eyes, I didn't know why, but I felt sorrowful.
 
-----
 
Sungyeol's POV
 
I saw Myungsoo looking at me with an anxious and worried face. I gulped, why am I starting to love the way he looks at me?
 
"Myungsoo, I'm fine," I said softly, with no strength. He stared into my eyes, seeming like I was lying. I tried smiling, to ensure him that I was really alright.
 
However, I felt dizzy. I held onto my forehead as it hurt. I heard something, but I couldn't tell what, as it became soft and difficult to hear. 
 
The pain coming from my head was like a person was using a hammer to hit my head hard every second. The pain was unbearable and I..
 
-----
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. He looked like he was going to fall to the ground any moment.
 
"Sungyeol.. What's wrong?" I asked uneasily. He held onto his head and squeezed it tightly. Tears trickled down my cheeks looking at him like that as I knew I was of no help to him.
 
"Sungyeol... Are you in great pain?" I mumbled out as I walked towards him with my hands out stretched, wanting to hold him in an embrace.
 
His hands slid off his face and before I knew it, he fell into my arms. I grabbed onto him gently and put his arm around my neck.
 
I sighed. Lee Sungyeol, what am I going to do with a silly boy like you?
 
--------------------
 
Pfft screw me and the short chapter T-T what am I doing with my life? Exams are so close and I have the mood to write. I am so dead.