Final

How I Met You.

“Where are you going?”my mum asked.”I’m sorry mom,but, I really need to get out of here for a while. Please”. I continued packing my things into my bags.”Honey,please.We just loss your dad.” Tears started rolling down my mom’s cheeks.”Mom , i’m sorry. It’s not about you. It’s me. I just can’t stand it to be here anymore. I can’t stop remembering all of the memories that we had with dad” I nodded. “ Atiqah,love, I understand. Its hard for me too. But, just believe that he is in a better place now. I’m sure about that.” My mum continued trying to calm me down.

My dad just passed away last week and I can’t forget anything about him. His laugh,his smile,everything. Being in that house really bothers me a lot, i’m really close to my dad. I’m daddy little girl. So , i hope to calm myself by going on a vacation. I bought a ticket to Australia and i was going to the vacation alone. “honey, you can come home whenever you want. Try to be strong.” That was my mum’s last word before i left. “Don’t worry mom. I’ll call you everyday and i’ll come home as soon as i feel like myself again. I’m really sorry.” I promised.

I arrived at Australia yesterday. I was walking near down a lake when i decided to rest there for a while. I sat down next to a tree and put my head against it. I closed my eyes. Without me noticing it, tears started to fell down my cheeks again.”you know, you can get sick if you cry too much”. I heard a slow voice behind me, i turned around. There was a tall guy behind me. He looked at me with his sore eyes as if he was feeling the same feeling that i felt. I nodded and continued crying. The guy sat down next to me and said, “just look at the both of us. We are still healthy, we can both can still breath fresh air...”

It had been 2 weeks since i had been in Australia. “ My name is EunHyuk and I’m from Korea. Came here for some business problems” EunHyuk said, smiling.”Oh, My name is Atiqah. I came from Malaysia .  Came here to clear my head after my dad passed away.” I said slowly.”so, you came from what i said Atiqah. We have to keep moving forward. Your dad will be happy if you are happy. He never wanted to see you like this.”

When i am with EunHyuk, the wound in my heart seems like they are healing faster. EunHyuk reminds me a lot of my dad. The way he talks,smiles,his laugh and jokes.”mom. i’m coming home tomorrow” . I talked to my mum through the phone.

“ Thank so much for everything. Remember to keep in touch, okay? Promise?” EunHyuk smiled.”Promised”.”okay, bye”. I turned around. “wait. Atiqah wait. I want to tell you something.”    “when I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change, Cause girl you are amazing, just  the way you are, and when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, cause you’re amazing, just the way you are..”

And now, here i am. EunHyuk and i got married a year ago. He moved to Malaysia , my mum adores him so much. I hope that this beautiful relationship will last forever.