Final

Last time... I love you.

Maybe it was the fact that this wasn't your first lie... So I didn't really care. But what hurts the most was... it wasn't going to be your last, won't it?

"Where are you going?"

"Work," A lie.

"With who?"

"No one," Another big, fat lie.

Everytime I was free, I would look through the photo album we had and realised that as time pass... The love I see in your eyes would painfully fade a little at a time.

I would ask myself... "Am I not good enough?"

And eveytime- every single time -I couldn't help but answer myself with a sickening "...Yes."


Then days past and you came home later and later. Sometimes you wouldn't even come home. I started to doubt if you still called it 'home'.


It was the most frightening day of my life. To see you on the bed. You weren't alone. You weren't having a business talk. You weren't discussing a project. You were making out... With her.

The heartache I felt at that time couldn't compare to the physical pain when my leg was broken by my abusive father. It couldn't compare to the pain when I cut my wrist while making a dinner you wouldn't eat. But I kept quiet. I wanted to be in your embrace a little longer, even if it won't last.

But I guess I was wrong.

Instead of staying by my side like what I expected, you left. You left without a word. You took your clothes and left. You didn't even say goodbye. 

I knew I wasn't the most lovable thing in the world but... I think I deserve a simple goodbye... No?

I still remembered the time when you promised to stay by my side. You said it with such confidence. I was so happy at that time I thought a miracle was happening to me. 

But miracles don't last forever...

Is that why you're not here anymore? Is that why you left? Is that why you went to her? You broke so many promises...

Is this another addition to your huge collection? 


So now... To end all the pain I'm feeling, I've decided to leave. Maybe you'll celebrate with her. Maybe you two will get married and have kids...

And maybe... Just maybe... You'll cry and come back to me.

"So grant me my last wish... Please"

Ah... you're laughing. It's not those laughters you release when you hear a funny joke. It's more of those sarcastic laughter when you hear something ridiculous.

"Please, why should I go back to you? You're disgusting. And plus, Sekyung is much more prettier than you." Ouch... That hurts.

So saying those three simple words is so difficult? I can't help but ask myself now... "Why did I ever fall in love with you?"

Oh... I fell in love with that cheerful, bright, funny and talented dinosaur. Not the sarcastic, arrogant, ignorant and stubborn you. 


I really want to... I really do. But I can't. 

Because the only time I stop loving you is the day I close my eyes and never open them again. I should stop loving you then, shouldn't I? Because now, it really hurts. I feel my heart being ripped into two...

I'll close my eyes...

Goodbye.