You and I

Love is blind

"Is this all really necessary?" Donghyun complains about the behavior of s. "Of course why else do you think it's called a blind date?" Minwoo the maknae said while carefully placing a blindfold over the leaders eyes making sure he can't see anything. " Well that's not  really why it's called that" Hyunseong reasoned yet didn't bother to help at all he was on their side this time. "Relax hyung you look great" Jeongmin assured checking his one reflection in the mirror making sure he looked picture perfect.  The guys had decided that Donghyun was lonely  no matter how many times he told them that he was fine they would just cats it off as denial. So they decided he needed a girlfriend and came up with this blind date.  They only told him it wasn't going to be anyone famous or a random person and that it was a full proof plan. "When have any of your full proof plans failed?" Hyunseong asked  " Always!" he gave him the opposite reaction he wanted. "well what about ......oh  there was that one time...um" this couldn't be true he scratched his head "Boyfriend" he simply said snapping his fingers triumphantly.  Granted it wasn't he who created boyfriend ,but they all had the same great idea to audition for Starship entertainment so it counted. Donghyun smiled to himself he was sure that was the best idea they could have came up with even tho it wasn't full proof at all.

" Why couldn't i pick her up by myself?" Kwangmin whined to his twin as they walked to your house. Youngmin put his arm around him "We went over this remeber you are just the other dimensions version of me and can't charm anyone as well as your hyung can". Kwangmin rang your doorbell" That explains why i'm the better looking one....oops i forgot to tell her hehe"  Youngmin gives him a death glare and at that moment your mom appears at the door. "well show me how it's done prince charsima" the younger whispered and bowed to the woman. "Annyeonghaseyo wow i never knew _______ had a unni as pretty as you" He winked and tried to win over your umma . She let them in  flattered and Youngmin stayed with her in the kitchen while Kwangmin looked for your room. you guys have been friends  for a long time, but neither of you had been to the others house or met eachothers parents. The twins were always  busy training and becoming more famous and loved by everyone while you were just oblivious to the idol side of them and for a while even  thought youngmin didn't like you. When you got around to being great friends  they had to go to that spescial performing arts school in seoul , from then on you guys would contact each other from time to time and the only time you would see them would be behind your TV/computer screen or at the few concerts you got to go to.  He opened a door that looked big enough to be for your  room , but instead saw you standing in a towel Oops wrong room. He tried to close the door right away, but recieved a smack on the cheek that gave him a red spot that resembles those of pikachus. You run to your room right across from the bathroom and slam the door before he can say anything.  Note to self Kwangmin never forget to knock. 

You were so embaressed and kind of shocked that you actually smacked him "Mianhe!" you hear from the other side of the door. Freaking Jo twins showing up out of the blue "Get away from my door!" you call out  as if he had x-ray vision and could see straight through you . " Okay um wear a dress!" he said before the sound of foot steps down the stairs, a dress? wae. Wanting to be fully dressed as fast as possible you just put one on with cute,but comfortable matching shoes  and your hair down. When you went downstairs they were eating snacks your mom  made for them, It was really weird . They got up immediately and said goodbye to her before dragging you out of the door to the car. "Yah! I can walk  by myself and where are we even going?" you call out fixing yourslef in your seat now not loving the handling "It's a surprise" they say and Youngmin gives you a smirk as a response to your glare while Kwangmin told the driver to hurry "we don't want you to be late for your date" he smiled at you. 

"Let's go hyung they'll be here in any minute" Minwoo urged Donghyun as if he could possibly see where he was going. He held on to his shoulders and followed him to the table. "Can i take this thing off now?" Donghyun was getting tired of being momentarily blind, but he was sort of nervous about meeting you. The twins had blindfolded you too to make it fair to him and announced that you can take it off in 20 seconds before running away with minwoo. You counted down from 20 in your head and had no idea what to expect this was your first date. You open your eyes at the same time as Donghyun. It was unbelievable that he was sitting there right infront of you! You blink several times just to make sure you aren't imagining it. They must have read your diary or something because you told absolutely no on ethat you had a crush on him, yet here you are on this date.  You looked at his face and he was just staring at you making you blush feeling very much self conscious. You tried to escape his gaze, they said this was a blind date right? Maybe he was expecting a beautiful woman who's smile can light up a room and had a lovely voice , the completely opposite of you.  Your feelings become paranoia , that you are just a little fangirl to him. "Excuse me" you say and casually make your way to some fresh air. You take in the view and breathe in deeply the sea air. The restaurant was  on a beach that wasn't warm enough to be occupied, but made a great place to have brunch on. You think about the last line to I'll be there "I want to hold your hand and win" it's exactly how you have felt since you heard it for the first time. It was going to be a day like no other. 

"Way to go Donghyun" he scolds himself for staring at you like a weirdo with out even saying hello. It's not his fault you were just so breath taking it almost hurt him not to stop you from leaving as if scared you'd never return. "what if she thinks i'm a pedo?" The other members must be loving seeing him like this.  "You can do it! It's what Boyfriend stands for No shyness " Donghyun gave himself a pep talk as he watched you come back.  "Anneyong im Donghyun and you are?" you tell him your name and you two place your orders.  "I'm sorry if one of,my dongsaengs dragged you here out of the blue you can leave if you want if you had anything better to do they sure can be insisting" Donghyun blurts out feeling the awkward first meeting atmosphere . "Oh don't worry of course I had a choice and don't be silly what could be better than being here with you ?" Except obviously being his girlfriend,but you wouldn't say that out loud. Donghyun's face lit up when you say that , but you thought it was just because of the food you saw coming . Every bite was delicious you couldn't help but dive straight into it it . You hoped you didn't have anything on your face the food was just so good.         Donghyun had to force himself to start eating instead of admiring how cute you looked while devouring the meal. He reached  for a napkin to wipe your cheek and gave you a smile before enjoying his food . You thought about how childish you might appear and unlady like. "Thanks " you say to him with your head down. " Do you wear dresses often ? You look amazing not that I think you wouldn't look great without the dress ,well not saying I want to you know unless you ..aish am I making any sense at all ? " you were trying to hide your laugh behind your hand .

    Donghyun thought you had a nice laugh and didn't want you hiding your pretty smile so he took your hand in his and just held it on the table. You did and didn't want to draw it back " Yea and only on some occasions I would wear it anytime for you tho " you say with a wink . You didn't read first dates and flirting for dummies ,but you are starting to get a little less shy around him .                                                                                     After talking some and eating you go for a walk on the beach. It was a sunny day ,but you wouldn't dare take off your shoes or dip a finger In the freezing water. Donghyun had warm hands that made you feel safe like he would hold on to you even if the tide tried to sweep you away. You didn't want to speak and ruin the moment. On the other hand Donghyun felt like if he didn't say something now he wouldn't ever see you again. He stopped walking"Would you be my girlfriend?" it sounds a hundred times better to you than when Youngmin says it in the begining of Boyfriend. He was praying you would say yes.  You didn't think he'd actually say it, even now you still don't believe it. There was so much you wanted to say, Yes! i'll be your girlfriend, your lady, your love style, would you be my shine?, because he has won your heart before he even knew you existed. "I thought you would never ask" You simply say and don't care if you ever stop smiling. He holds you as tight as he can and swoops you off your feet. You drape your arms around his neck securely as he keeps walking on the beach.

    Eventually he lowers you down with his hands on your waist and leans in for a kiss. The cherry on top of the sundae that is your day was stolen by the members of Boyfriend as they ambush the two of you and ruined the moment. "Aren't we just the best hyung" Hyunseong puts an arm around upset Donghyun. Not cool. "She's pretty cute, Hi i'm  Jeongmin " He smiles and holds out a hand that gaets pushed away by Minwoo. "Hyung he's trying to steal your girlfriend! Noona don't fall for his tricks  he may look like a pretty face , but aren't i much cuter?" He suggest with an aegyo that makes you laugh. The twins show up before the maknae and mirror prince start to argue. " Hey why didn't you two ever introduce me to Boyfriend before?" You ask wondering why they always try to hide the fact that they are idols from you . They look at each other "We were busy?" they shrug . Not caring who saw Donghyun seized the moment to drain all the unpleasant thoughts from your mind through a simple peck on your lips. You wondered if he can read minds and can tell how bad you are fangirling inside. "Hey ____have you ever flown first class before?" Hyunseong finally adresses you . The look on your face was priceless."Wha?".

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for any mistakes or if you found this too short I'll try writing stories with actual chapters hehe ^ ^; I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much to all of my subscribers <3