Ciel's day alone.

Ciel's day alone.

Ciel

I wake up in my dark room, wondering where Sebastian is... Shouldn't he be opening my curtains and telling me what's for breakfast? Pouring me my morning tea? Telling me it's another beautiful day, even though I don't care? Where is he? Why is he late? Why am i asking myself these questions while I fall back into my deep sleep?

I force myself to sit up and get out of bed, going to grab the morning paper- only to be reminded Sebastian is gone, because he never brought it in.

"Damn butler..." I mutter, standing up and leaving my room. I expected to hear my crazy employees running about and knocking things over... But everything is quiet.... Too quiet... Eerily quiet. Dead quiet.

"May-Lyn?" I call into the hall. "Bard?" Nothing. "Finni?" Nothing at all.

"SEBASTIAN!!" I scream. "GET YOUR HERE NOW!!" ... HOW DARE THAT BUTLER IGNORE MY ORDERS.

I huff and walk down the hall, not even bothering to put on my eyepatch. I wonder where Sebastian is... There's no way I can make breakfast for myself. I can't even dress myself without that damn butler. I feel so useless... Once ariving at the kitchen, I see a note on the refrigerator.

Sorry I left so early~!

It reads.

Young Master, there is a pre-made breakfast waiting for you in the refrigerator.

Please enjoy.

It is a plate of scones and a glazed doughnut.

There is also instant tea on the counter for you.

-Sebastian

I turn around and look at te counter, seeing a small box with French words on it. Thank God Sebastian thought of this. I open the fridge and see the plate of scones and a single doughnut. The sight makes my stomach growl. I grab the plate greedily and ate like I'd never had a single meal in my life. I don't need to act all civilized when there's no one here to judge me.

"Ciel Phantomhive?" someone says behind me. I jump and spin around, seeing someone in just a dress shirt, like me. Oh dear God, it's Alois Trancy.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN MY MANSION!?" I yell.

"I used the window, silly raven." he says. "What are you, uh, eating?" He his lips, looking at my doughnut and surviving scone.

"Scones and a doughnut, what does it look like, spider?" I growl, taking a bite out of the last scone.

"U-um, do you think you could, uh, share? Please?" Alois looks pleading, his mouth almost dripping with spit.

"Maybe..." I take another big bite of my scone.

"P-please?" He clasps his hands together and opens his eyes really wide, begging.

"Oh, fine. Trancy spider." I hand him the doughnut and sit at the table. He follows suit and we eat in silence.

"Did your butler dissapear too?" Alois asks after a while.

"Yes." I answer, resting my head on the table and pulling my feet onto my chair.

"Well..." Alois looks around the kitchen, obviosly thinking. "Why don't we make the best of it!?" He slams his hands on the table and stands up fast.

"What?" I look at him, confused.

"We should have fun without them!" he says, his face bright.

"Wh-what?" I stammer.

"WE SHOULD HAVE FUN AROUND THE MANSION!!" he yells, spinning around. "I'LL RUN BACK TO MY MANSION AND GRAB SOME CLOTHES AND WE'LL START OUT WITH A MASQUERADE PARTY!! FOLLOWED BY MATTRESS SURFING!!!" He runs and climbs out the window, running down the yard and out the open gate. If you're wondering, we are both not wearing pants. So yes, Alois just ran across the yard pantless. Yes, it is illegal to not wear pants. Or even underwear. Yep. Alois is half .

 

 

****************************

 

 

After Alois came back, taking his whole woredrobe with him, we proceeded to dress up in each other's outfits. I put on Alois' weird booty shorts, (BECAUSE I FREAKING CAN.) and one of my blue train things to fit it to my style. Alois put on my green suit, paired with one of my blue top hats and one of my canes. I also put on his boots, just because I've alwas wanted to. Then, wearing our outfits, we took the mattresses off the beds and mattress surfed down the stairs. (Which proved a challenge, because some of the staircases turn.)

"That was fun!!" Alois says, laughing and spinning.

"It has been quite a day, hasn't it?" I say, sitting on the floor.

"So," Alois sits next to me, flicking some hair out of his face. "are we going to do something else fun?"

My stomach growls, and I get an idea. "We could go to the kitchen and make food, also pretending we're on a cooking show!"

"PERFECT!!" Alois jumps up and drags me to the kitchen, pulling everything out of the cupboards and the fridge.

"This is Ciel and Alois, cooking for you." I say, talking to the wall.

"A raven and a spider! Who says we don't get along?" Alois and I start cooking something unknown to the universe. To the collective universes.

After that, we decide to put on a play. We decided on doing Romeo and Juliet, and Alois insisted on being Juliet... Whatever.

"...and thus, with a kiss, I die-"

"Young Master!?" Sebastian says, just as I'm leaning down to fake-kiss Alois.

"YOUR HIGHNESS!?" Claude says, turning pink.

"Well, this looks awkward..." Alois says, opening his eyes.

"Indeed." I agree. I stand up and walk over to Sebastian. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, I'VE HAD TO FEND FOR MYSELF ALL DAY WITH THIS TRANCY SPIDER. HAVE YOU TRIED PUTTING UP WITH HIM FOR A DAY!?"

"CLAUDE, I WAS WORRIED SICK WHEN I SAW YOUR WERE GONE, WHERE WERE YOU!?" Alois yells. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED WHEN YOU DIDN'T COME WHEN I CALLED!?"

"YOU TWO ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!!!" me and him yell in unison.

"U-um..." Sebstian looks at me, taking obvious notice of my shorts.

"W-well..." Claude takes a good long stare at Alois' hat.

We may have just had the best day of our lives, but they left their masters and didn't obey orders. They had to be punnished.

 

 

************************

 

 

While me and Alois eat a nice lunch, we watch Sebastian and Claude act out Titus Andronicus. Yes, the play where the family bakes the other family's child into a pie and gives it to them. And they eat it. But what was Claude actually eating on stage? My and Alois' mystery pie that we made that afternoon.

Revenge is a sweet, sweet, sticky, sour, slimey, soft, chewy thing.