In the class.

Twins' Love

Oh Lyna P.O.V.

 

'Finally, I found my class. I'm lucky cause the prof hasn't arrive yet or else my two dongsengs are gonna get it. Fuhh...' I thought as I sigh and enters the room.

When I enter, i thought 'The class was big and how should i say? Well atleast it's better than my high school. No wonder it's called the most prestigius universiti. Sungkyungkwang Universiti. Glad to attend it. Well i'm on scholarships together with my twin that's why we were able to land our feets here. Our parents couldn't affort to pay off the fees even thought mummy has a flower shop. Hehe..' 

I sit somewhere near the corner at the back near the window. As I land my , everyone was looking at me. 'What the hell? Why are they looking at me? Did you just realised that I'm beautiful? keke' I thought playfully.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked the guy who sits in front of me.

"If don't wanna get into trouble, it's better for you find another sit" Said the guy.

"Why? There's no name on this chair, anyone can sit here" I said.

"Well its true there's no name..."Said the guy softly.

"Tell me why I cannot sit here?" I asked to him.

"That's sit belongs to..." BAMMM!

The guy continue to said when suddenly someone bangs it's bag on the table.

'WTF! I thought i'm going to have a heart attack! Damn you!' I thought.

I look at him and "Who told you to sit here? This is my sit and nobody sits here except me!" 

I look up and 'He's so....'

End of Oh Lyna P.O.V.

Meanwhile...

"I think this is our class" Said Fyna as she enters the room with Hyunmi

"Yeah and it's big then our previous classroom"Said Hyunmi.

"Let's us find sits for us, shall we?" Said Fyna.

Fyna find herself an empty place at the back of the class and lucky her that the sit infront of her was also empty.

"Hey Hyunmi, come and sit here!" Said Fyna happily.

"Arasso.."said Hyumi.

"I wonder what's who's our homeroom prof is..do you know?" Asked Fyna as Hyunmi lands her down on the chair.

"I don't know, I just came back here" Said Hyunmi.

"Like three weeks ago..." Tease Fyna. "Whatever, excuse me, do you know who's our homeroom prof is? Asked Fyna to the guy next to here who lay his head on the desk.

'Lazy,it's only 8.45 a.m. not 8.45p.m.' Thought Fyna.

"Emm...I'm not sure who is it but i think it's Mrs. Mary...Uwaahhhh....." The guy sits next to Fyna told her as he lift up his head while yawning.

Fyna look at him when..... 'OMG! SUN! He's so....."

 

 

How was it?