Final

Stand by You

They entered the event track. First, Minho, Taemin, Key and Onew ran 50m, but only minho went to the next round.

Krystal: Oppa! You’re really good!

Minho: Thanks! You also can do it. Don’t worry!

Krystal:Yepp!

Later Minho ran again, unfortunately he failed. He looked really dump now. SHINee members came to cheer him, so did luna and krystal.

Krystal: Come on oppa! You still have another chance. Next game right? Don’t be disappointed!

Minho: Deh! I won’t. *smile a bit to her*

Time pass, now it’s time for women jump. Luna was a bit nervous, but she tried to come herself down.

Minho: *patted her back*Truth yourself; you can do it!

Luna: I get it, oppa!

Luna’s turn was arrived. She passes one by one until final round. Minho was near her to give some advice. Only three people went to the final – Bora, Fei and Luna. Krystal didn’t know why she wasn’t happy when saw minho so close to Luna. Bora and Fei couldn’t jump over it, so it mean this was a good chance for luna to win.

Minho: Luna, fighting!

Luna just nodded and ran to jump. She jumped through it easily.

Minho: Yeah! *ran approach her, so did onew, but he fell his balance and make luna fell, too*

Krystal just smiled from the far and didn’t run to cheer luna in place as minho and onew. She felt her heart was a bit sad although luna won. She made her way to the restroom. Suddenly someone caught her. She almost yelled but was silent when she found out who he is.

Krystal: Minho oppa?

Minho: yes, who you prefer instead of me?

Krystal: No, I’m not that mean. Don’t you cheer unni just then? Why are you here?

Minho: I’m the one should ask you. Why you’re not cheering her? She’ll be disappointed her, you know?

Krystal: I think…I think your cheer is enough for her, and I…

Minho: What make you think like this, soojung? We’re family and it’ll be your turn after this. You should well prepare yourself.

krystal: I’m sorry oppa! I don’t know why too. *looked at the ground*

Minho: it’s ok, soojung ah! but make sure don’t do it next time.

Krystal: Deh! *still have the sad face*

Minho: *teased krystal* ah! If I’m not wrong, someone was jealous of me with other girl.

Krystal: I’m not! I …

Minho: I don’t refer to you. You don’t need to refuse that fast! *laugh*

Krystal: Oppa!!

Minho: Ok! I’m not kidding anymore.

After finished his sentence, he held both krystal’s hand.

Minho: Soojung! I want you to know. No matter what I’ll stand by you and it’s not like how I treat luna. For you is special. get it?

Krystal was surprised because of minho’s words. She opened her black round eyes to minho. Minho looked into her eyes and said again.

Minho: Jung soojung! I always stand by you, so do you agree to stand by me forever?

Krystal still surprised and didn’t how to response him back. Her tear almost get out from her eyes.

Minho: *cared her cheek* What is your answer? Silent mean yes?

Krystal: *nodded* Whatever you think oppa! Just make sure you won’t regret it.

Minho: of course, I won’t. *hugged krystal* I think they’ll find you. It’s your turn. make sure don’t get hurt. If you lose, I’ll win it back for you.

Krystal: you mean I’m that weak? *pouted at him*

Minho: *laugh* I just don’t wanna see you injure.

Krystal: *laugh* Don’t worry! I won’t make myself hurt. I cannot make sure I win but I’m sure I can go to the final round.

Minho: good! then, it’s better than me because I can’t go to the final round on Man 50m run, but I’ll win the next game. * proud himself*

………………………

It was krystal’s turn to run Women 50m. When preparing for running, Minho came to cheer her at place and got interview from MC. Krystal really can go to the final roud, but she cannot win because her competitors were really better than her. She arrived the last but with smile. At break time, SHINee, luna and krys stand near each other playing around. Minho patted krys’s head.

Krystal: They’re really fast. I can’t win over them.*pouted*

Minho: *smile* You already try your best. At least it’s like you predict.

Krystal: you’re right! your words help me a lot. Thanks a lot oppa for stand by me, and I’ll stand by you too.

Minho: Glad to heard that! *smile* I’ll win the gold medal for you. Just wait and see!

Krystal: Look forward for it oppa!

…………………..

Finally, minho won two gold medals. He kept his promise with krystal. They were very happy (include their members)!!!

..............................

A/N: I don't think my story is good but i try all the best. Sorry for very very late update....Thanks a lot for comments and subscribes^^