Chapter 1

Stand by You

In fx’s dorm

Victoria: Hey, kids! Come on have dinner.

Sulli came out from the room the fastest. After that are Luna and Krystal. They were having dinner. After dinner, sulli and krystal washed the dishes. Victoria came approach them and pat on krystal’s shoulder.

Victoria: Krystal! Tomorrow you and luna have to bring at least one medal back home. If not, I’m not going to cook your meal anymore.

Sulli: Absolutely, unni! Our krystal is the athletic girl.

Luna: How about me? *luna join them at the kitchen*

Sulli: Both of you are good!

Victoria: Krystal!

Krystal: Deh, Unni!

Victoria: What’s matter with you? You seem strange.

Krystal: Nothing! I think you guy can’t have much expected from me. You know there are many girl groups, and I don’t think I’m better than them. They’re really good, especially Sistar Bora!

Victoria: Bora? oh you’re right. It reminds me. She won in Dream Team Queen..

Sulli: and also won two medals in this event last year.

Luna: Oh I start feeling afraid also.

Victoria: Heh girls! I’m just kidding! although you two win or lost, I’ll still cook meal for you. Don’t worry!

I want you to win, but I don’t to see you hurt, so remember healthy first.

Luna: I get it, umma! *laugh*

Krystal: *remain silent*

Sulli: Hey! Sujung! Tomorrow Shinee oppa also go. It means Minho oppa will help you to get through it. Don’t think too much! It looks like when you’re on dream team.

Krystal: ok, I get it. *smile after heard minho name*

................................................

At Shinee’s dorm

Taemin: Hyungs! Do you think tomorrow we gonna have fun? It’ll have many idol stars join.

Key: Maybe! But also gonna be tired.

Onew: Just be yourself! I know you won’t tired because I’m sure you two will eliminate at the 1st round. *laugh*

Key: We’re all the same, hyung! You’re even worse than me. You ran really slowy. *threw the pillow to onew*

Onew: I don’t say I’m good. The most excited and the hope of our group is minho.

Taemin: You’re right! Hyung! Talk about minho hyung, where is him?

Onew: In his room

Key: *laugh* Maybe he’s still on his practice.

                Minho came out from the room and threw the pillow to key.

Minho: Dare to talk my bad!

Key: I said the truth.

Minho: It’s fake. I’m busy talking with Victoria nonna.

Onew: Victoria? She calls you? What’s wrong?

Minho: Nothing much. She just want us to take care Luna and krystal because they seem don’t trust themselves.

Key: I see krystal on Dream Team with you. She’s really good. Why she need to worry?

Minho: Victoria said that they both think Bora from Sistar is better than them.

Taemin: Bora? Oh! Last time she won two medals?

Minho: Yeah! That’s the point.

Onew: Ok, we’ll cheer them up!

....................................

A/N: How is my story? I'm sorry for my mistake since i'm not good at writing. I don't think it's good but hope all of my reader can accept. Thanks alot for comments and subscribes.