❂_04_❂

ஐ_ I don't care who you are _ஐ

 

“So... what’s bothering you?” Yoona asks as she helps Yuri cleans the table.

“There’s a guy and.. and.. he’s planning a revenge on me. I’m so scared. I don’t what to do.” She states as she sits on the couch.

Yoona sits next to her and comforts her.

“You wanna tell me the guy’s name?” she asks.

“I don’t kinda... Oh. I think he’s Ka.. Kai? Yeah.. he’s Kai.” She said and it made Yoona stop what she’s doing.

“Kai?” She asks once again. She felt that her wound inside her heart has become fresh again.

“Yoong, what’s wrong?” Yuri asks.

“Yul, you don’t remember? Don’t you remember what he did in my heart? Yul, he’s my ex.” Yoona cries as she remembers the names Kai.

“I’m so.. sorry. I didn’t remember. It was long long time ago.” Yuri hugs her.

Yuri and Yoona has been friend since they were 2nd year. Yoona tell the whole story to Yuri for the first time since Yoona and Kai have been together for only a year because he was a playboy, she decided to end their relationship. He said to Yoona that it was a bet to have a relationship with her. It is also not true that he loves her.

“That guy!” Yuri becomes angry as she kicks the chair.

Yoona had to leave early because she has a meeting on school while Yuri stays for the cafe to help her aunt. She cleans the whole cafe and her aunt arrives.

“Omo~ Yuri-ah, you don’t have to clean it all.” Her aunt explains.

“aniyo. It’s okay since I have nothing to do.” She smiles and puts the cleaning equipments on its place.

“Thank You. Oh... There’s another guy that will be working here. He’ll be here tomorrow.” Her aunt says.


She wanted to go home but she's going to do nothing there so she goes to mall to shop. She looks around the store for some new clothes and find someone who's familiar. She taps her shoulder and it turned out to be Jessica, the new girl in her music class.

"Sica! Hey.. what are you doing here?" she asks as she gives her a warm hug.

"I'm just looking for a new outfit." she replied and continue to look. "oh.. Yul, can you help me to find?"

"Sure. Well I'm also looking for a new clothes." she states.

Both of them looks for beautiful but simple clothes well, for Jessica a fabulous one while for Yuri a pretty but simple clothes.

*( Clothes of Jessica )

*( Clothes of Yuri )


Both of them were exhausted even if they just shop. So they decided to eat. They order their own foods and talk for about an hour.

"really? How's Korea for you?"  Yuri asks while eating her food.

"it's great. I can't believe that I'm enjoying my stay here and yeah~." she states.

"ohh... Hope you have fun here, Jessica." Yuri said.

"Yah! We're close now~ call me Sica!!!" she chuckled.

They continue to eat when Yuri's phone rings. She checks out the message and it came from Yoona.

To: Yul

Yul.. Yul.. Where are you? Are u at home? Let's meet! I have something to tell you~

From: Yoong~

 

To: Yoong~

Yoona! No I'm not at home. Let's meet here at the mall. I'm here with Sica~.

From: Yul