Our first meeting

Lets drink our worries away

 

It had been a sunny afternoon when Chanhee had decided to take the short cut through the sports hall to get to the canteen quicker. He rarely did this but he needed to get to lunch quick or he was going to miss his favourite meal with extra pudding. As he tried to make his fast exit he bumped into someone with such force he toppled over. Chanhee found himself on top of another boy who seemed around his age, heat rose to his cheeks as he realised the situation he was in a quickly jumped up.

He helped the other boy up only to fall into a daze seeing how handsome the boy was. Chanhee gazed down from the boys light blonde hair which looked soft to touch, to his perfect jawline only to be snatched up by an angelic voice.

“Hello are you ok?” Chanhee met his eyes feeling himself turn even pinker than before.

“ye-s” He replied quietly before mumbling a quick sorry and running off in the direction of the canteen. His heart beating hard against his chest made him stop as the others face flashed in front of him. Those eyes…that mouth. He just had to find out who he was.

-

Chanhee had got to the canteen late despite his attempts to get there early, his lessons seemed to drag on until he was finally allowed to go but still left the school without having seen or found out about the other boy.

He found himself drifting off to sleep thinking only of that boy.

-

It wasn’t till Thursday when Chanhee was getting changed for PE that he met those familiar eyes. He didn’t like the idea of playing football it wasn’t really his thing, he had managed to get out of every lesson so far by forgetting his kit but today just wasn’t his day.

“Sorry Sir I forgot my PE top” Chanhee flashed a shy smile to his teacher.

“Ok just sit on the bench like last week” The man didn’t seem to be interested and for that Chanhee was glad at least it was one less thing to worry about. It was his only compulsory subject didn’t mean he was going to do it not if he didn’t want to. With a smile he ly to be pulled back, he groaned as he ly to be met by his angel.

“Here use this” The angel said as he let go of Chanhee and handed him a top. Chanhee could only blink in response. “You didn’t bring a top right?” Chanhee nodded. “Well I always bring a spare so you can use it” with that he turned and headed to the pitch.

What. Just. Happened. Sure he had been waiting to see his angel for the last week but why now and for him to ruin his free. He fumed as he walked to the changing room to get changed into his newly found top. He was greeted by a puzzled looking Ricky.

“What’s wrong hyung? You always skip…”

“Aish someone gave me their top to wear”

“Oh I see, guess I’ll be able to see your football skills after all” He replied before playfully hitting Chanhee’s arm and running to the pitch. Chanhee sighed as he began to undress he grabbed the top and was about to place it over his head when he noticed the label. There was a name on it Lee Byunghyun he read was written in black biro. He smiled as he placed the top over his body what a cute name.

As he ran to the pitch he saw the others all warming up, his eyes immediately spotted a flash of blue and ran over to Ricky. Only to see he had a familiar blonde with him who made his breath hitch.

“Ah here’s hyung now!” Ricky called over; both he and Byunghyun ran over. “Hyung this is L.Joe-hyung!” He smiled.

“I thought it was Byunghyun” Chanhee mumbled.

“What was that hyung?”

“Oh nothing, um it’s nice to meet you L.joe thanks for the letting me borrow the top” Chanhee was pleased he hadn’t stuttered this time, hoping he doesn’t remember him from before Chanhee gave a shy smile.

“Ah it’s nice to meet you Chanhee” His voice was like heaven Chanhee thought as his cheeks started to heat up but soon gave a confused look how did he know his name?

As if being able to read his mind L.joe quickly added “Ricky told me earlier when he was explaining how you always skip PE” Chanhee reddened and tried to laugh it off.

“Well I’m not the athletic type, but I should really exercise more because I’m so big” He nervously chuckled. The other two seemed to frown at this comment.

“Ya Chanhee-hyung you are not big! You’re skinner than me, really I think you should eat more sometimes” Ricky said as he patted Chanhee’s back.

“Sure Ricky” Chanhee rolled his eyes. He was not in the mood for peoples sympathy he knew he was fat they were just too nice to him. After the brief talk the teacher came and gave them their instructions for the lesson. Chanhee sighed as he watched the other two begin to warm up together, when did they get so close he pouted.

-

The hour seemed to drag on, but he managed to learn some stuff about L.joe. Apparently he was in the year above but was retaking this year Chanhee had laughed when he found out L.joe was sensitive about his height. But this backfired when a ball hit him in the head causing him to fall to the floor, what had made it even more embarrassing was it was a girl who had kicked it and he had practically walked into it.

After getting an ice pack for his head he made his way back to the changing rooms to find only Ricky waiting. He smiled and told him to go on ahead making sure he promised to get him a good meal in the canteen. Chanhee wasn’t too keen on showing anyone his body which was part of the reason he would ‘forget’ his kit. He was actually thankful he had been hit now so he wouldn’t have to get changed with the others. He slowly lifted his top to reveal a few scars on his belly from where he had hurt himself in the past; he was ashamed of what he did and had stopped after meeting Jonghyun.

Chanhee lost all his thoughts when he felt a tap on his shoulder, quickly covering himself with the top and turned to find L.joe. Panic was written all over Chanhee’s face and he prayed L.joe hadn’t noticed.

“Hey just came back for my top”

“Ah yes one minute” Chanhee quickly turned back around, what could he do now. He couldn’t just say wait outside that would be weird. As Chanhee panicked L.joe sat down beside him a took his top back in one swift movement. Chanhee flushed and tried to hide his body, L.joe just chuckled.

“What’s wrong we’re all boys here”

Chanhee just nodded and turned his back to L.joe once again quickly throwing on his top too embarrassed to talk.

“Awh hey, I was wondering if you would return the favour”

“Favour?” Chanhee questioned.

“I let you borrow my top, so you owe me one right.”

“Ok I guess what is it you want?”

“Well I was wondering if you would help me with my love life? You see I really like this guy but-”

“G-guy” Chanhee stuttered.

“Ah yeah I’m biual, you’re okay with that right?”

“Yeah sure…but how am I going to help?”

“Well it’s just you’re really close with them so I was just hoping you’d help get them to like me”

Chanhee’s heart stopped, “R-ricky? Is it Ricky you like?” He asked for confirmation. He watched as L.joe’s cheeks turned rosy, if only they would turn like that for him.

“Is it that obvious?” He chuckled. Chanhee could only offer a small smile.

“Well will you help me or not?” L.Joe finally asked.

Chanhee sighed, he was never going to have any chance with L.joe so why not.

“Sure” he whispered. 

 

A/N: sorry if this sounds bad I normally write in first person, but hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter! and this needs editing so yeah bare with me..