» 065 « SHINee's Back ! Hello Hello, Good-bye Good-bye. { Featuring Hongki & Jonghyun. }

❄ ωσи∂єяℓαи∂ ρяσfιℓє ℓαуυσтѕ ❄ || Closed ; We moved ! || See last chapter.

 

 

 

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m306vhlE5Z1qmor6lo1_500.png

This is not the reality I really want.
 .ʇuɐʍ ʎןןɐǝɹ ! ʎʇ!ןɐǝɹ ǝɥʇ ʇou s! s!ɥʇ 
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo9t4oLiat1qficsko1_500.png
 
 

Get to know this Primadonna Shawol.

Age || Birthday || Height || Weight || Blahblah ||

┍                                                             ┑

About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.About you here.

                                                                              ┙

 
11934-ut1yqo5zz8_largejonghyun+dazzling+girl+11.jpg
Love me, hate me, it's all the same.
Relationship status : { Insert }
Orientation : { Insert }
Ideal Type : { Insert }
 

 

 

Can I love 'em all ?

Introducing, My lovely Biases.

                                                                           

ribbon | Tumblr ribbon | Tumblr ribbon | Tumblr ribbon | Tumblr

                                                                            ┙

 

Stories for you.

                                                                            ┑

Whatever you need to place  in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.Whatever you need to place in here, place it here.

                                                                            ┙

 

ωσи∂єяℓαи∂

 


❝ GHETTO ELECTRO 

Le' information :  Hongki picture is 300x200 with border of 1px. Jonghyun picture ontop is 150x150 with the border of 1px. Two middle pictures are 125x125 with a border of 1px. The pictures for your biases are 100x83 with the border of 1px. Colors used in this profile were, #c0d8d8 and Dim Gray for a simple colour contrast.

Link: 

SHINee's Back ! Hello Hello, Good-Bye, Good-Bye


 

❝ Oh, who is that ? ❞
requested by : shineeisland