((Requested)) SHINeeLovers ; Story Layout

❄ ωσи∂єяℓαи∂ ρяσfιℓє ℓαуυσтѕ ❄ || Closed ; We moved ! || See last chapter.

pink-swirl-divider.png

Title of

Story

┍                                            ┑

---Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.

 

                                           ┙

 

Featuring :

{ Onew } { Minho } { Taemin } { Jonghyun } { Key } { -- } { -- } { -- } { -- } { -- }

┍                                                                                        ┑

Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.Character Biographies' here.

                                                          ┙

tumblr_mbnwmvF8s81rnp4c3o2_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_mbxxa2GVBZ1r3fa7io1_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_mbnwmvF8s81rnp4c3o6_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_mbmyx5SvQp1rboxfno1_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_mbxx83soU51r3fa7io1_1280.jpg

Tumblr_medz1zvy0w1qc48cqo1_500_large

 

Tumblr_medz1zvy0w1qc48cqo1_500_large

 

Tumblr_medz1zvy0w1qc48cqo1_500_large

 

Tumblr_medz1zvy0w1qc48cqo1_500_large

 

Tumblr_medz1zvy0w1qc48cqo1_500_large

 

 

pink-swirl-divider.png

 

Profile Credit

 

Shawol

 

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/153186/pink-border-design-picture.gif

Chapter One :

" Title Of Chapter "

 

pink-swirl-divider.png

┍                                            ┑

---Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.Type in the story details here.

 

 

                                           ┙

pink-swirl-divider.png

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Profile Credit

 

 

 

 


 

(`*그 어떤 말로도)

 

Ah, finally done with this story layout ! I added the chapter one just for an extra kick.  Sorry for taking long, but I hope you like it ! If you need help in something, or it doesn't come up as shown above, don't be afraid to tell me. I'll be more than happy to help you. Anywho, Linku :

 

NoonaYourSoPretty

♦ Information about this Profile :


 Photos :
Background-Picture: 125x125; Padding:3px; Border:1px
 
 Colors : 
#D1F7F7 / Shade of Blue
#6B1212 / Shade of Red
#E1DDF1 / Shade of Gray
#FC9D9A / Shade of Pink