Its time

Our Battle

The sound of skipping raindrops that banged against the cerulean windows of my dark prison and captive cage drowned out my thoughts, distracted me from reality, and paved a way moments of peace to stop me from thinking and to stop me from any acts of emotion.

 My whole life I anxiously wait for time to stop and magically open a gate to another existence or universe that could be my own. To lead me to a world that understands me and most of all interests me.

Why? I question, why was I born in a world where people display a facade to different from their self to which their core is corrupted yet it is the same and boldly plastic like the rest of the demeaning society?

Yet here I am deploring a paradox of my words, when I want to feel nothing I can't help but let my heart scrunch and tear at the sights of society. How can these people feel nothing and do nothing? How do they proceed to gather for speeches and rally's to so call help the helpless? Then after, sit in their leather covered couches enjoying the heights of socially impressiveness whilst feeling no ounce of that emotion called guilt?
I wonder what they do to listen to my people's poems and raps yet never agree to understand or feel it. Although I acknowledge that when we grow, different races and cultures we meet may not understand but my gratitude is radiated  when they try to understand, try to listen and then overall share the same emotion and feeling we are spreading. The message is what I look, for people to understand and I thank the many and the few who do, they are not alone and never will be.

 

It's remarkable, like a sick experiment on this poor race of beings that have survived on a breath taking and beautiful planet we call home, then like a precautioned disgusting fate we back stab and pollute the land we call home, and deny the aftermath of our doing. We drain the vibrant creativity and plaster it by false teaching to a color too stoic and plaid that no life can be made of it, it sits and shrivels with touch, vomiting unintelligible crap.

This life I have been living does not feel like one, everyday I wake up with invisible chains that bring immense weight bearing on every inch of my body. Everyday I see injustice and my insides curl and throb writhing in a pattern of rejection while floating in my blood that boils and threatens my body to act shedding more violence my knowledge knows not. Every sound are screams and pleas of the true people that go unnoticed or are ignored, the ignorant and devilish generation.

Multiple generations that devolve from respectable humans to unidentifiable beasts that feed by the rising tides of greed. These tides are rising and forming to waves by the act of  'Censorship', the residential dictatorship manned by a dark force labeled Critics a negated name for the original label of a reviewer and helper. It definitely doesn't help that the citizens known to our world as netizens falsely stomp and battle unjustly and silently..they grown more in numbers, and I worry for my own people that have succumb to their idiotic schemes.

 


I've had enough time to contemplate, I've had enough time in the shadows, I've had enough time being passive, I've had enough.

 


The sadness, grief, and questions are evolving to hatred and leveled anger towards the ones who degraded the faulting system.  I am not puppet to be pulled by strings, I am not a trained bear simply put out for entertainment, I am not a toy nor a figure of doll like presence.
I am my people's happiness, I am my own master, I am needed and loved, I love what I do, and will fight with every last breath to continue my vocation and stop the bland songs that emit through others just for money.
Thankfully I come with brethren and sisters who still have faith that light will shed upon the fog and bring relief back to the population, that we can destroy and corrode the masks of the people so their opinions and thoughts will truly matter by not the sway of majority.


We shall not fight with violence or mass destruction but with our voices and powerful performances and most of all by the love of our people and followers who I know will be with us to the end. I chose this path, and for a good reason I see my self aging with the gained knowledge from stages and media, I see myself falling back on wonderful memories of hardship and success I see myself living a life to bright to see without the shades of passion.
But now I am disturbed by the new guilds that rise, and new opponents that come, I worry for I am new too, can I handle what they bring without breaking under the pressure?

 


 I know I can, for my Angels, my EXOtics, my ELFs, my SONES, my VIPS, my INSPIRITS and all the forces of love like the Ruling Presidents of JYP, SM, YG and others with an endless supply of devotion will back me, my brothers and sisters up.
The stage is set, the rain has stopped, the voices call out, my mind is clear of worry and stress, I am free of what stopped my image of an almost perfect world, I look to friends that now have become family, and we all feel the weight lifted off and breathe the after rain air, We are reborn like a Phoenix we rise from our ashes, spread our wings and soar burning and blazing the sky with repetitive enjoyment.


It is time.


The curtain opens and the melodic melody plays releasing my chains and unlocking the cage that kept me from the bright lights and press.
With our mikes in our hands or strapped to our painted faces and the eye catching suits made of refined material we strut the stage because right now, we own it, we own the stage we own the venue but we do not own the people, we can only persuade and enlighten their views and emotion to the true fantasy.


The lights casts down upon us inching their way to present our faces to the people, the booming stereo releasing the cure to the fan's illness of lack of enjoyment are all counteracted by the endless screams and love calls by our people.

We love our people and they love us. They have been with us from the start and hopefully most will stay to the end, I don't know if they're all true or not but right now thoughts cannot pacify the rush that courses through my veins and the excitement of a practiced performance made to persuade. The screen deploys our costumes for war and the history of our battle,

They are crying, yes they're crying because they now the difficulty of the life we have and I would like to thank each and everyone of them for they're support, sadly my only way to repay them is through this, thankfully most wouldn't have it any other way.

The movie stops, the venue is out, the crowd is hushed, then a single white light paves its wave towards the stage like a flashlight in the dark to hit the switch.......it lands on me.


It's my turn to start the rebellion, my turn to lead a new era of an unforgettable  world, I can hear them calling our names, my name,
it's our turn to create a new generation of Music known to you as K.POP,

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So for a oneshot was it okay? Yeah it was confusing<< but i made it so that KPop was a force of light and justice in an era where things were really..depressing..and in a way thats how alot of Us view kpop..right?:D

And the viewpoint of the speaker was meant to engulf the new bands..the rookies who just debuted. Its up to you who you want it to be...Buhbye! Ugh i have a French test tmrw so gotta study!