.....

Confessions

 

I don’t know why I suddenly went out the room. But it seems like something’s pulling me to go somewhere else. My feet are dragging me somewhere. Then I halt to a stop when I heard voices. Its still time for class so these guys are probably ditching class...and most probably are up to no good...
 
I sneaked a peek to see who it was. I was shocked to see that it was Jonghyun and Chanhee hyung. Both of them are my friends, what are they doing here ditching class? What can be so important that they have to skip class for?
 
“Uhmmm..Chanhee hyung…”, Jonghyun suddenly said.
 
“What’s the matter, why did you suddenly drag me out the room?” Chanhee hyung asked, a little annoyed but curious.
 
“I know this is sudden…”, Jonghyun stated...
 
Wait, I think I know where this is heading...
 
“But... I just wanted to say that... I like you!”, Jonghyun said.
 
No, why did he confess to him now? Why? Then water started to leak from my eyes. My feet moved on its own. I was running and crying. I don’t know where I was heading. Then I just fell to the ground. I hugged my knees and cried.
 
It’s quite painful to know that I was the one who told him that he should confess to the person he likes now. I wasn’t expecting that it was me but it still hurts to know that I was the one that pushed him to do this. I’ve loved him since the day that he offered me his hand when I fell down and everyone was laughing at me. I thought he was so cool and he was my knight in shining armor, as cheesy as it might sound. We became good friends after that and each day passed with me not noticing that I was falling for him deeper. I wanted to confess to him but my instinct always says that it’s not yet the right time. But I guess, it’s too late now. I should forget him and move on but it’s easier said than done. Time seemed to have pass quickly because the bell already ran signaling the end of class and start of lunch. Before I have my lunch, I decided to stop by the washroom first, so I can wash my face. I don’t want anybody to notice that I cried. Before I entered, two girls walking down the hallway caught my attention...
 
“Have you heard? Choi Jonghyun-ssi got rejected by Lee Chanhee sunbae…”
 
“Eh? Really?”
 
“Yeah, he just confessed a while ago…”
 
“Really, so what did he do?”
 
“I heard he went up to the rooftop after he got rejected…”
 
“Poor Jonghyun-ssi...”
 
“It’s the first time he confessed…”
 
"He should have just confessed to me..."
 
"Pabo, he won't like you, you know..."
 
I ran up the rooftop as fast as I could…
 
“Jonghyun?” I asked when I saw him staring at the blue sky…
 
“Changhyunnie...” He said smiling at me.
 
Eh? Didn’t he got rejected? Why does he look happy? But his smile was already enough to make me happy, too. I sat beside him.
 
“Changhyunnie, your eyes tells me that you’ve been crying? What happened?” he asked, worry evident in his eyes.
 
“Nothing…” I said. He noticed, huh?Well, I kind of forgot to go to the washroom and rushed here...
 
“You don’t want to talk about it?… Well, it’s okay…we can talk about it some other time when you're ready.” Jonghyun stated. He’s such an understanding and considerate guy.
 
“So what brought you up here?” He asked.
 
“Uhmm... I just heard…” I don't actually know what to say. I probably shouldn't be the one to bring up the topic of his rejection.
 
“Ah, you heard that I got rejected by Chanhee hyung, right?”
 
“Y..yes…sorry about that…he..” I tried to say something. How do you even comfort someone you like who got rejected by the person he confessed to?
 
“No, no need for that… it’s just a misunderstanding…”
 
“A misunderstanding?” I asked puzzled.
 
“Changhyunnie, do you really believe that I like Chanhee hyung?”, and he has an incredulous smile plastered on his face.
 
“Yes...what's there not to like?” I stated smugly. I can totally understand why he would like Chanhee hyung. Chanhee hyung is beautiful, kind, smart, caring, what's there not to like?
 
“Let me tell you this. Chanhee hyung is a good friend of mine and I like him as a good friend, as a brother but not more than that…”
 
“but..the confession?”
 
“Let me finish, okay? The boy I like that I've been talking to you about is the boy I fell in love with when we first met. I saw him as a damsel in distress, so I helped him out. I fell in love with him big time but it seems he doesn’t notice my feelings. He’s one dense boy. But I still love him for that. He never fails to make me smile with his cute actions. And this boy I’m talking about is just right beside me."
 
“Wait, did you just confess to me?”
 
“Yes, do you want me to repeat what I said?”
 
“Really? You're confessing to me?”
 
“Changhyun, I’ve loved you since the day we first met…”
 
“Don’t bother rejecting me, okay? I’ve already been rejected a while ago!” Then he laughed.
 
“Don’t worry… I won’t reject you, because I’ve also loved you since the day we first met.”
 
Then with no hesitation, he grabbed my face and our lips met in a short and sweet kiss.
 
“Chukahae!”
 
“Eh?!!” I said surprised at the people suddenly appearing out of nowhere.
 
“Thank you, Chanhee hyung!” Jonghyun said then they high-fived.
 
“Wait...what’s happening?” I asked, confused.
 
“We’re just congratulating you!” Daniel stated.
 
“You’re finally a couple!” Chanhee spoke.
 
“Yeah! Chukahaeyo!” Minsoo and Byunghun said.
 
“Thank you everyone for all your support and encouragement!” Jonghyun said.
 
“I finally got my boy…” he added. I blushed.
----------------

 
So basically what happened is Changhyun saw Chanhee and Jonghyun in the act of practicing how he will confess later to Changhyun. If Changhyun didn't run away, he might have seen Chanhee scolding Jonghyun that what he's doing is no good. Chanhee changed tactics then and so in short, Chanhee and Jonghyun planned everything. I don't even know why I'm explaining. Lol

 
It's first try at a Changrick fanfic, I hope it's good enough. OTL