Chapter 2

Jealousy

 

  "I can't deal with this anymore.I love you since the first I met you 7 years ago.I'm sorry for moving away from you before.I make the distance between us because I got embrassed and scared if people said i'm the cheaters because love you but be together with Taeyeon.Seen you so nice to everyone make me wonder if I just one of them.The sweetness that you shown make me felt uneasy.I want to be yours.I really love you Hyo..Tiffany poured out all her feelings for Hyoyeon along with the tears.

 

Hyoyeon immediately closed the distance.She didn't know that Tiffany also love her.She so happy that day.Even she didn't win DWTS,she didn't felt sad anymore after hearing Tiffany's confession.She kissed Tiffany's lips and then her forehead.

"Can I talked now?"Hyoyeon then wipped Tiffany's tears.

"You catched my eyes since the first I saw you.But at that time you with Taeyeon.I cant even been closed with you since I was put in boys group dance and you with the girls.Then the TaeNy time's.You guys plays so weet in front of the fan.I hurt by that.I tried to act nothing when you stay away from me.Then the TTS came and you the first showed up at the show.I was completely shocked.You make me confused.You are the special one for me since before.I love you too Fany ahh.."Hyoyeon finished the last sentence.Tiffany hugged her tightly.

 

"You're the one that I can't see the truth.You hide it too well.It's frustrated me."

 

That night they officially became together and they promised to take care each other.

 

 

Hyoyeon felt Tiffany so cute when she were jealous over something.She went toward Tiffany and wipped her tears.

 

"Don't cry baby.You know that's just a works.They just my friends and ofcourse I love my friends but I love you the most.You different from them.They are a friends but you the special one.How could I would say the words 'I love you' to my special one easily?"Hyoyeon said and kissed Tiffany cheeks.

"So cheesy.I'll forgive you this time but not anymore."Tiffany said and smiled.

"Chht..You always been together with Taeyeon but I never said anything.Last weeks you with Sooyoung and Yuri also I never speaks about that."Hyoyeon said slowly but Tiffany managed to hear that.

"Thats why you so cute and I love you for that."Tiffany pinch Hyoyeon cheeks.

"Anything.By the way did you see Jessica?I have something to talked with her."Hyoyeon then tried to walked to Jessica room but Tiffany pull her wrist.

"She's not here.Don't you dare to enter her room alone.You hear that??!!"Tiffany said sternly.Hyoyeon laugh.

"Just joked..I love see your jealousy,hehehe..."Hyoyeon said and lift Tiffany to Tiffany's room.

"What are you doing?Put me down.I don't want to sleep anymore."Tiffany said tried to let go herself.

"Already late now Fany ah..You have a scheduled tomorrow right?So let's go."Hyoyeon said and put Tiffany gently on her bed.

 

"I don't want to slept."Tiffany said.

"Okay then,I'll just slet at Sica room.Maybe she alone and need me with her."Hyoyeon said plaufully.Upon to heard that,Tiffany pulled Hyoyeon to her bed.

 

"Said that again and you will not get to see me for a weeks."Tiffany warn Hyoyeon.

"Ahh,I bet Seohyun must be lonely now.I better slept with her tonight."Hyoyeon get up from bed.Tiffany pulled her and pin her at the bed.

"Don't you dare Kim HYoyeon."Tiffany looked straight at Hyoyeon's eyes.Hyoyeon smiled widely.

"I won'tJust to tease you.Now it's our time right."Hyoyeon said seductively to Tiffany and kissed her.Tiffany smiled and she know that Hyoyeon will always be with her.

The two smiled to each other and Hyoyeon whispered at Tiffany's ears.

"I'll always love you Hwang Miyoung and you better always be mine."

"I'll always yours Kim Hyoyeon even I always jealous but I love you so much."