War of Change

Oneshots by a Piggy and a Panda

So going to take a break from the threeshot right now ^^ So this song is by Thousand Foot Krutch... go listen to their stuffs.


It's haunting how you can go from friend to foe in a matter of days from meeting. Days before the war, Heechul had met Hangeng for the first time.

Their parents had been pestering that they both needed to get out more and so they did. They met by chance, Heechul was off buying clothes and Hankyung was just walking around when Heechul ran smack into him.

"Hey watch where you are going, douche!" Heechul yelled and yet those words had captivated Hankyung and he decided then that this beautiful creature needed to be his.

"I'm so sorry, he do you want to get a coffee or something?" He asked working his best charm. Heechul did not even notice, "You better! Do you even the slightest idea on who I am?" He screeched.

As a matter of fact he didn't but he was going to wing it, "Only the most beautiful creature I have ever seen." He said winking. At this Heechul had to rethink...

"Okay Chinaman you win this round, but you better hurry up and get us some food... nothing to greasy you hear!" He said as he sat down a little bench.

He waited there for not long when Hankyung came back with some coffees and two sandwiches. "I did not know what you wanted so I got you plain coffee so you can mix it, and I got you a veggie sandwich."

Heechul looked up amused, "That'll do for now... so tell me Chinaman... you mind gracing me with your name?" He asked.

Hankyung smiled, "Of course, but only if I get to know your's." He said. Heechul nodded, wanting an answer now. "It's Hankyung, now you princess." He said, happy with the nickname he gave the other.

"Oh I'm Heechul, but that doesn't matter... tell me more about yourself... Hankyung." And that was how they hit it off.

A few months later they had started dating, and they would visit each other every few days. Until one day... there was a heated dispute in the Kingdoms and Heechul and Hanykung had to find out the hard way that their kingdoms were now enemies.

"Damnit Hankyung, why do you keep going to that damned Kingdom, all the people are stupid and dumb." His father told him one day.

Hankyung got angry, "Well for your information I am dating someone from that Kingdom." He said and left the room. Little did he know his father then sent someone to follow him to find out who his sweetheart was.

Once his father learned the truth he could not take it anymore and challenged the Kim family to war. Hankyung could not believe it and went in secret to meet Heechul for one last time.

"Heechul, I am so sorry! I never wanted any of this to happen. You have been the best thing that has happened to me since I can last remember." He said crying.

Heechul looked over and cried too as he ran over and hugged the life out of Hankyung, "I missed you so much Hannie! Why did this have to happen to us?! Why don't we just run away Hannie?" he asked.

Hankyung thought about it, "Because if we get found then we will both be exiled. And I would rather sacrifice myself before that happens." He said. "I don't care Hannie, life without you would be far worse then death." He said smacking the others chest.

"But baby, I want you to live on if I die. As I am sure you would want me to in the event that you died." Hankyung said holding the other by the shoulders.

"No Hannie, you've changed me so much! I have never been so serious about anybody on the face of the planet. I love you, and please just don't do it." He said sobbing harder now.

"I'm sorry Chullie but it will show our parents the fault they are at and make everything better for everybody." He said as he let go of Heechul moving to leave.

"Hankyung... if you leave now I will never be happy again." He said, but could not get up his legs feeling like jello.

"But this is the only thing I can do to make others happy." He said opening the door. "Do what makes YOU happy Hankyung." Heechul said through tears trying to do everything to get Hankyung to stay.

"You can't please everyone Hannie, so stay here and we can run away together." Heechul tried again. His boyfriend just stood there for a while. "I'm sorry Chullie... but this is goodbye." He said and finally left.

Heechul sat there sobbing for a little bit before he ran out the door.

Making it to the battlefield Heechul saw everyone fighting but his sight caught Hankyung battling his guts out, already covered in scrapes. He saw someone trying to play dirty and attck Hankyung from the back and Heechul made a run for it.

He jumped in front of the sword and took the blade. Hankyung looked back far too late, horrified at the sight in front of him he yelled and killed the guy that dealt the blow to Heechul and went on a rampage.

He would never be the same after this. No matter how much he tried, the love that had floated greatly for those few months was now over because of a stupid decision he made.

He cried himself to sleep most nights until one day he bumped into a stranger in the mall. "Hey watch where you are going douche!" That voice! But it couldn't be... looking down he saw Heechul.

He had lost a part of his arm and his face was covered in scars but he was stil the most beautiful creature to Hankyung. "Heechul." He said crying as he hugged the person below him.

"H-Hankyung?"


Yep I am a douche. I got you guys tricked, right... right? D: I'm sorry. I had it where Heechul lived so hopefully not as much hate will be brought upon me. He fainted from shock, and only like where a three quarter sleave ends is gone from his arm. I think Hankyung was a major douche in this but he is sweet... right?