I can't believe it!

Oneshots by a Piggy and a Panda

Starting out with MinWook from LalaPanda ^^


"What?" Ryeowook could not believe it, Sungmin was hanging out with Kyuhyun again. Sure it was fine with him when they weren't going out but now that Sungmin and himself were in fact going out, he wanted Sungmin all to himself.

Ryeowook grit his teeth as he walked over to the two, though when he got there he smiled. "Minnie~" He whined to get his boyfriend's attention.

Sungmin looked at him and smiled, Kyuhyun looked up too. "What's up?" Sungmin asked his bird. Ryeowook played cute for now, "Well, I just wanted to talk with you." He said shuffling his feet as he looked down.

Sungmin smiled wider and nodded his head excusing himself from the table. "So... what do you need to tell me?" He asked. Ryeowook let a small smile loss, "Well, first of all... spend more time with me." He told the other being truthful.

Sungmin nodded, holding onto his boyfriend's hands. "Okay, I can do that now... let's go!" He said pulling him back to the table where Kyuhyun still sat.

Ryeowook frowned, didn't Sungmin know that he meant like a date kinda spend more time. Seeing his plan not working he decided to show Kyuhyun that Sungmin was his.

When they sat down, Ryeowook started to feed Sungmin something. At times he would purposefully miss the other's mouth so that he could plant his lips on the other to take it off.

Though for some weird reason Kyuhyun seemed like he didn't care and kept talking to Sungmin. Ryeowook got so mad that he slid his tongue down the other's neck. Sungmin had lightly smacked him to get him to stop, and also said some words that Ryeowook really could not hear.

Sungmin had rolled his eyes as he began talking to Kyuhyun again. After a few more minutes, Ryeowook did it again but he went to whisper in the other's ear this time.

"Pay more attention to me." He whined into the others ear. Sungmin looked at him before again rolling his eyes, "Sorry Kyuhyun, for some reason my boyfriend doesn't like you." He told the other sighing.

Kyuhyun just smiled and waved them off, "It's fine, you too are cute together. But Ryeowook, I am just his tutor. I have my own boyfriend... in fact he is over there." He called his boyfriend over to their table.

The person had pushed their way to the table. Ryeowook could see that they were very feminine and if it weren't for Kyuhyun telling them it was his boyfriend, he thinks he would have thought this person a guy.

"Heechul, this is my student and his jealous boyfriend." He told his boyfriend, before said boyfriend sat down on his lap. "They look too innocent to hang with you Kyu." He teased his boyfriend slightly.

"Well one just tried to have with his boyfriend in front of me, and the other spends most of the tutoring time flirting with the other on the phone." Kyuhyun said rolling his eyes.

Sungmin and Ryeowook blushed, "No I didn't!" They both said at the same time. Heechul just cackled and smiled, "Too cute, if I didn't know any better I would say you two are related."

Sungmin tried to bit his tongue but it came lose, "Well if I didn't know any better I would say you were a chick!" Heechul frowned, "Shut up bunny boy, or do you need me to shut you up." The last part was said kinda seductive.

Kyuhyun smacked his boyfriend, "Bad Heechul." He said, Heechul rolled his eyes and kissed his boyfriend. Ryeowook smiled, "Minnie, I'm sorry for getting jealous so easily." He said blushing.

Sungmin just smiled and pecked his lips, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. Kyuhyun is in the hands of Heechul, litterally. You don't want to witness that, and Kyu is always just going to be my tutor." 

Ryeowook just smacked the other in the chest, hiding his head there afterwards. Sungmin just laughed and picked the other up bridal style and left the cafe'


>.< Corny as all get out, hope you guys don't mind. We take request!!! :D So please request and we will get to them eventually. Also namstargyu may update today, but right now it is around 4 am for her. >.< So if she doesn't then she doesn't. *hugs her piggy*