Final

Missing you...

She breathes heavily knowingly that she ran quite a long distance from the bus stop. She tied her long messy hair. She used a face towel to wipe her sweaty face. And bring out her own compact mirror and check herself. Until she notice him at her mirror staring at her.

 

"Yah! Why are you staring at me?! "She glares at him like he killed someone.

 

He was about to answer when suddenly the bus stopped. She looked around and hurriedly came down the bus. He was taken aback a little. And he also notices after her sudden action that it was also his last stop. So he went down before the bus goes.

 

As he walks on his way to the academy, he can still see her existence. She walks briskly as she also notices his existence behind her. She suddenly disappeared.

 

He noticed a dark alley in the middle of the day. And when he was about to go on with his walk a hand suddenly covered his mouth as he was pulled at the dark alley. A gang of students are in front of him. Their scary and tough looks scared him and a thought that he will not see tomorrow comes to his mind if he didn't do anything. Evil smirks are formed on their faces. And a fist that was about to land on his face was interrupted by an unexpected someone.

 

She started to use unexpected strong self-defense techniques to the evil gangsters. Noticing how strong she was amazed him. As she finished cleaning up the gang, she ended up glaring at him and left him at the scene.

 


 

He finally arrived at his sister's academy where she teaches music. And he walked his way to his sister at the studio theater. Remembering the incident at that dark alley makes him still feel in a state of shock. 

 

He finally found his sister and noticed she is having a conversation with one of her female students. The urge to interrupt her sister's conversation disappeared in a minute after seeing the girl she is talking to was from the incident before. And he suddenly thought that he needed to repay this girl with a favor.

 


 

Haeri introduced him to her students in her department to be one of the helpers for the annual musical. All of them welcomed him warmly except that girl. Maybe she finally noticed him after having an eye contact with him from afar. She suddenly ran away after the welcoming. He tried to chase her but he eventually lose her. He was about to walk away but a hand pulled him and brought him at some hidden place.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Are you a stalker?! I will report you to the police!" She speaks accusingly while glaring at him furiously.

 

"I am just here to help my sister not to stalk  you." he said as he stopped her to use her phone to call the police.

 

"Oh Really?!" she inquired with suspicions inside her eyes.

 

"Yes! Believe me!"

 

"Fine! I believe you.." she stated as she puts back her phone back inside her pocket.

 

"And I want to return you a favor..." he said shyly as he suddenly remembered the incident a while ago.

 

"No thanks! You don't need to!" she crossed her arms around her chest and made a confident smile.

 

"But I want to..."  he said with a little bit of confidence added to his tone.

 

"Do what ever you want then.." she then took her exit.

 


 

From that day onwards, Sungjong goes to the Cube's Academy just to be with Bomi and making an excuse that he wanted to help for the annual musical. Sungjong started to be clingy to Bomi after letting him do whatever he want. Days pass and Sungjong started to be over-protective to her and giving too much attention. She is starting to get annoyed and irritated by the way he does thing at her. And finally she snapped out and released words that make him in a difficult situation.

 

From that incident and onwards, Sungjong never visits Cube's Academy. As the musical comes near, winter finally enters.

 


 

Bomi was on her way to the bus after preparing for their musical, she saw Sungjong at the bus stop waiting in the cold weather. Sungjong notice her and start a small awkward conversation.

 

"Hey..."

 

"Oh, hi.."

 

"So, umm... What's up? I heard that the musical will be next week.."

 

"Yes, you are right... Are you coming..?"

 

"I don't know.."

 

"Ohh... Ok then.. "

 

The bus finally came and the two seated apart from each other. With the awkward atmosphere, they can not have a normal conversation like they used to.

 


 

From that day, Bomi's head is full of thoughts about Sungjong

 

*Will he arrive?* *Will he come and watch me?*

 

Such thoughts are making way to her head until the day has come. The d-day of the musical finally came after such preparations are made with efforts and inspirations from the students. All the students became really busy preparing before the start of the show. In the midst of preparations, Bomi's head is full of Sungjong. The thought that he might not or might come at the show makes her nervous. The show finally started. 

 


 

Now it is time to make her appearance. She finally showed up with a little confidence she gathered. She looked far to the audience as part of her script and noticed Sungjong watching. An eye-contact was made and that eye-contact made her confident through the whole musical. Because the thought that he was always there beside her everytime even though she feels annoyed but this time is different. She finally realizes she missed him.

 

And the musical finally ended. The whole cast and crew holding each other hands and bowed. Bomi notices that he suddenly walked away.

 

The curtains fall and she rushes to catch up with Sungjong. And finally saw him on his way to the bus stop. She runs with all her might to catch up with him.

 

"Yah!!!! Lee Sung Jong!!!!" she shouted on the top of her lungs. He stopped and looked behind him.

 

She rushes to him and finally get closer to him. With her hands on her knees, she gasps air from the tiring run.

 

"Are you alright?" with a worried expression on his face.

 

"Yeah..." still catching her breath to the last minute. After catching her breath, she stood up and fixed her costume.

 

"So... do... you... enjoy it?" looking down to the floor. Her face is starting to get hotter and redder.

 

"Yeahh..."  he smiles while glancing to her.

 

"Aren't you cold?" he worriedly asked.

 

"A little bit..." still looking down to her feet and making some movements with her feet.

 

"Sungjong!!" she finally gathered some confidence. Her eyes are directed to him. "I... li.."

 

She was interrupted because he removes his scarf and put it to her. He fixed it nicely.

 

"Yah! Listen! Lee Sunjong!" I like--"

 

Sungjong gets nearer to Bomi. She can hear the air inhale by him. And blush even more from the closeness.

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"I... like..."

 

She is interrupted again but by a kiss given by him. Bomi feels surprise from the moist lips suddenly attacked her lips but she just closes her eyes. Sungjong is the first one to break the kiss and they opened their eyes. And he whispers to the girl who is blushing hard 

 

"I like you too.."

 




Author's note: I barely finished it on time!!! Woohh.... Anyway, this is my first oneshot soo.. I don't know if you will all like it... And I am actually a pinkfinite shipper.. So... I decided to make Apink's Bomi my lead character because she is my bias in Apink! Yeah!!! :) ... Actually the story ended in an unexpected manner because I was planning to make it angsty but it ended up fluffy.... :| ... But I enjoy writing a fluffy story!!! :D I hope you also enjoy reading it as I enjoy writing it!! :D Comments and critiques are welcomed!!! :)