AnotherOne

「pinkvenus」SM new girl group apply open

AnotherOne


"Kae Rin" "Lee Soo Man" "Hye Won" "Hae Ri" "other". 


"Mary-sshi, this is important so listen carefully, you remember the member of pink Venus Yar! Invite her here and Miss Hye Won too!" "Yes Sir, Miss Hye Wom say she is just about to see you and Miss Hae Ri say that she will come soon" 

Sooman smirked after the conversation and soon the door open to reveal Hye Won and Hae Ri "Hi Hae Ri this might be your first time doing this but relax its gonna be easy, and Hye Won the same old thing oh and remember today I want to find someone fashionable arraso" "Neh!" and so the journey of finding the new girl started and soon enough Hae Ri Found one "Guys,Guys I guess the search is over...cus I found one see fashionista plus she is younger than me!" "Good well since its your bandmate I will accept" Hae Ri grin and quickly ask Hye Won to ask the girl up and so.....

"Miss Kae Rin please follow me to mr lee Soo man office,he wants to meet you and oh relax" "N-Neh..." on the way Hye Won look at Kae Rin and she seem to be biting her finger nails... 

At Lee Soo Man office 

"Miss Kae Rin since you look so nervous I shall just be straight forward... You are no longer a trainee you are now officially a Member in a girl group name Pink Venus" "R-Really?" "Neh! And I am the group leader!""Nice to meet you if you just excuse me I am gonna meet my brother to tell him about the good news and his soon to be girl friend Hyo Yeon!" "Ahh...I remember your brother is EunHyuk right mine is Taeyeon unnie in SNSD and my sister said that hyoyeon said that your brother is a good dancer,hey let's go and have some BubbleTea and talk more and get along with each other Neh!""Bubble Tea?! definitely! And really?" Sooman hear the voice fade away as the door close behind them he smiled "(sigh) looks like pink Venus is so cool (chuckle)"