just another happy day

「pinkvenus」SM new girl group apply open

JustAnotherHappyDay


key:

"other" "sooman" "HyeWon" "HaeRi"

"Heres the list you wanted about all the trianees"sooman grin at what he heard "put it there i will check later"soo man says while trying to remain his coolness and hiing the exitement inside he call miss hye won in the office and soon they started checking all the trianees "Hmm...I think this Kim Hae Ri is quite good espicially her being taeyeon sister(<-thats me!)" "hmm let me see that profile"soo man then snatch the paper from hye won and started rreading about her after reading her personality and all he put down the paper with a sigh and grin again "i guess you're right!"Hye Won cheered and soon make her way to the trianee room "Kim Hae Ri please follow me mr lee soo man wants to meet you"hye won tried to remain cool put grin and giggled when she finished leaving the dumdfounded and nervous haeri looking at her "Am i bad,or am i gonna get a good scolding" "haha silly girl its neither of them""(thoughts)oh that means its something worse i guess unnie i wish you were here!""Enter!"Haeri shivered at the voice it seems quite scary she walk forward and open the door to see lee soo man sitting there closing his eyes 'you've heard the news of the new girl group pink venus right""Y-Yeah..""right and i want you to be..""please dont seend me home please i will work harder please""why should i when i want you to be in it""what did yyou say?""ehmm i want you to be in it"

meanwhile in hyewons pov

hahaha the girl is so interesting being their manager sure would be fun pink venus is your girl well theres still pink vge who would soo man chose i ask myself standing outside his offica when suddenly i heard cheers all over his room

"WOO HOO THANKS THANKS THANKS I LOVE "YOU I LOVE YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU"

hah just another happy day