When She Got Invited for Radio Star [One-Shot]

When She Got Invited for Radio Star [One-Shot]

 

 

 

 

It was an ordinary hectic day at MBC. Some people were busy rushing here and there with bundle of papers and files in their hands, some others were busy typing on computer while answering phone calls and big bosses were heard yelling to their subordinates to do this and that more quickly. Kyuhyun didn’t seem to be affected by the environment which surrounded him at that moment. He looked through his scripts carefully and wrote some notes here and there.

“Oh, Kyuhyun you’re here already! You’re quit early today,” said Jongshin Hyung who was on his way to the dressing room.

“Nae Hyung, my previous schedule ended early. You just arrived?” Kyuhyun was being polite towards his senior who’s also his co-MC.

“Yes, I met an old friend so we went out for drink together. That’s why I’m a bit late today. Thank God I’ve already made my preparation for today’s recording. You’ll be okay, right? You told me you’re familiar with the guest,” asked Jongshin Hyung.

Kyuhyun sighed. “That’s why I’m more pressured, Hyung. They already know my real self so it would be awkward to act all formal and asking things I already knew.”

Jongshin Hyung tapped his back. “Don’t worry, it’s gonna be an advantage for you, believe me. And you know right that me and the other MC’s will help you? Just do your best, okay? I need to go to the dressing room now and get prepared. See you later. Fighting!”

“Nae, fighting!” he responded.

After Jongshin Hyung left, Kyuhyun took out his phone and write a message.

 

Has your schedule ended? When will you be here? Palli comeee =((

 

He sounded like a spoiled child in his message but he didn’t care. He has been acting that way so many times with that person. He waited for a long time for the reply but it didn’t come. Maybe that person was busy. He then paid back his attention on his script but it made him feel even more nervous and uneasy. Finally he decided to just play game on his handphone and relieve his stress. He was just about to start his game when a message arrived.

 

Sorry for the late reply. I was discussing with Coordi Unnie about my hairdo for Radio Star today. I’ll be there soon ^^ Can’t wait to see you MC-ing!

 

Kyuhyun wrinkled his forehead before quickly send a reply.

 

Are you changing your hairstyle? But your Electric Shock promotion has not ended yet, right?

 

Working in the same career field and company, he knew very well that idols like them are not allowed to change hairstyle until album promotion ends. Some exception may be applied for special reasons such as drama role. But changing hairstyle for just a variety show, it’s something that the company won’t allow.

 

I’m not changing my hairstyle. I’m just gonna tie my hair a bit differently and a bit more beautifully today. Kekekeke. Please anticipate my new hairdo~!

 

Kyuhyun pouted after reading the message he just got.

 

You seem a little too excited for today, don’t you think? Why do I feel like it’s not because of me? You never change your hairdo because of me before no matter how many times I told you that I like girls who exposed their forehead. Is it because of that guy, who’s also gonna come for today’s recording?

 

He heard his phone beeped and he quickly open the message to see her response.

 

Ding dong deng! You’re right! ^^ Kekekeke~! It’s been a long time since I last met him. Should I wear a prettier dress too? I wonder what he’s gonna think about my new blonde hair. He once said he prefers my dark hair better.

 

That reply made Kyuhyun felt disappointed. How dare she tell him something like that! His mood changed immediately. He didn’t know whether she was just joking or just trying to make him feel jealous. If she was just making a joke, sorry but he didn’t find it funny. If she was trying to make him feel jealous, well congratulations because she has did it.

 

I hope you’ll have good time with him then.

 

He replied with a short sentence. Few seconds later, he heard his phone beeped signaling new message. He has no mood to reply or even look at it. He took his script and held it tightly. He’s going to give them a hard time today, he promised.

 

 

 

***************************************

 

 

“Cut!” screamed the PD.

“We’re gonna have a short break now. I hope everyone can do better after this. Kyuhyun-ah, please revise your script again. Don’t only keep attacking Nichkhun with your weird questions. We have two other guests, you know. Interact more with them,” scolded the PD.

Kyuhyun only nodded as response. He went to his dressing room as soon as the PD let him out. He slammed the door of his dressing room in frustration. He saw the Coordi Noona and his manager who were looking at him with questioning faces.

“I’m sorry but can you please leave me alone for awhile? I need some time for myself,” asked Kyuhyun, seeking for some understanding from them.

Since the Coordi Noona and the manager have worked with him for such a long time, they have understood Kyuhyun quite well. In fact, not only Kyuhyun but also the rest of Super Junior. They’re a group of wonderful, bright and cheerful bunch of kids but when they’re serious and not in the good mood, interrupting them would not be a good idea.

“Alright, I’ll be waiting outside. Call me if you’re ready, okay?” said the Coordi Noona as she walked towards the door.

“Me too. If there’s anything you want just call me,” said his manager, following the Coordi Noona from behind.

After Kyuhyun heard the door shut, he leaned his back against the sofa. He closed his eyes and messaged his head a bit.

“Tok! Tok! Tok!”

Kyuhyun sighed.

“Didn’t I say I wanted to be alone for awhile?” he shouted in irritation.

For his surprise, the door was pushed opened. He looked at the person who dared to enter his room without his permission. It’s none other than his “daring” blonde-haired girlfriend. Without saying anything, he closed his eyes back and acted as if she wasn’t there.

Victoria took her seat next to Kyuhyun. He knew Kyuhyun had been scolded by the PD for not doing well on the show and she also well aware that it’s because he was pissed at her.

 “Are you upset with what the PD said earlier? It’s okay, I know you’ll do better after this. I believe in you,” Victoria tried to comfort him.

Instead of showing his gratitude or saying thank you, Kyuhyun turned his head to the opposite side and let her back faced Victoria. Since Victoria arrived at MBC earlier, they have not spoken a word to each other. Kyuhyun was busy discussing this and that with other MC’s when Victoria came to his waiting room. After he finished, he looked for Victoria and he did found her. But she was busy chatting with Nichkhun and even worse, they were in Nichkhun’s waiting room, not Victoria’s. It’s obvious that Victoria was the one who’s looking for Nichkhun, not otherwise.

He was beyond jealous and angry. He couldn’t focus on the show. He also noticed how Victoria and Nichkhun kept exchanging glances and she laughed at everything Nichkhun said. It took all his willpower to keep smiling and stay professional throughout the show.

Suddenly he felt Victoria touched his forehead.

“Let me massage it for you,” she said and started massaging Kyuhyun’s head.

Victoria has massaged him many times before. To be honest, Kyuhyun loves Victoria massage very much. Her massage is so gentle yet very effective and relieving at the same time. However, because he’s angry, jealous and has some pride issue he needed to take care of today, he stopped Victoria’s hand from massaging and removed it from his head.

“I don’t need it,” he said coldly and moved farther away from her.

“You’re angry at me, don’t you? I know you’re jealous to see me with Nichkhun,” said Victoria, couldn’t take the tension between them anymore.

Kyuhyun gave Victoria a sharp glare.

“Yes, I’m angry with you! Yes, I’m jealous to see you with Nichkhun! So don’t disturb me and go to your fake husband!” Kyuhyun exploded.

In their relationship, it’s always Victoria who ‘surrenders’ first. She likes to be the ‘water’ instead of the ‘fire’. Victoria took Kyuhyun’s hand and held it tightly.

“I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. Nichkhun and I are just close friends, you know it too right? We haven’t seen each other for quite some time. I’m just glad to see him again,” admitted Victoria.

“I thought you come to MBC because of me?” Kyuhyun became even sulkier.

“Yes, it’s true. But greeting a friend whom I haven’t met for a long time is a basic manner, right?” Victoria was being rational.

 “Greeting? What you did today was giving him extra attention and treating him extra friendly! You even go to his dressing room to look for him, didn’t you? Wow~! Don’t you think you were giving too much effort for a simple ‘greeting’ like that? And even fussing about your hairdo and dress before coming… Tch, was that also included as ‘greeting’ to you?” attacked Kyuhyun sharply and cycnically.

He folded his hands on his chest and looked away again.

Victoria scratched her head. She didn’t know what else she should say to make Kyuhyun believe her. She took a deep breath before continue trying.

“Don’t you think you’re a bit too sensitive here? He’s just a friend whom I haven’t seen for a long time. How many times should I repeat that? It’s the same if you go meet Gyuri, Yoona, Hyorin etc. Don’t be angry anymore, okay? I know my supportive boyfriend who was always there giving advices during my ‘WGM Khuntoria’ days would understand and trust me. And for you information, all those things about hairdo and dress were all jokes. I just wanna play around with my EvilKyu. I explained everything in my last message but I know you didn’t read it,” expressed Victoria honestly.

“But you kept looking at him throughout the show,” Kyuhyun was still unsatisfied.

Victoria smiled. She put her hands on Kyuhyun’s cheeks and cupped his face.

“But it’s strange how all I see is you,” she said and winked.

Kyuhyun blushed. His anger faded away immediately. But he didn’t want to give in that easily.

“Do not lie. I won’t fall with such sweet talk,”

Victoria pouted. “Ah, stop it already! I miss you so much and fighting would be the last thing I wanna do with you,”

Kyuhyun’s mood light up after hearing that. “Jinja?”

Victoria nodded.

Kyuhyun showed her his wide big charming smile before taking her into his arm.

“That’s why you can’t play around too much with me. You know how sensitive your boyfriend can be, right?”

Victoria pouted again. “So unfair. You play around with me all the time but I can’t play around with you,” she complained.

“But I never play around with your feeling by using other girls to make you feel jealous,” Kyuhyun defended himself.

“Oh really? You never did that? Want me to remind you what you did after you came back from China for WGM Valentine’s Day Special?”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Arasso, arasso. Let’s stop everything here. You said you miss me right? Come here,” Kyuhyun pulled Victoria to sit on his lap.  He wrapped his hands around Victoria’s thin waist. Victoria put her hands on Kyuhyun’s chest and played with his shirt collar. They always act lovey-dovey like this when they’re alone.

“Qiannie~~ I feel a little tired today. Can you massage me?” asked Kyuhyun cutely.

Victoria rolled her eyes. “You coldly said you didn’t need it earlier,”

“It’s because I was angry with you!” denied Kyuhyun.

“Please….” pleaded Kyuhyun again with his puppy eyes.

It’s not easy to see her evil boyfriend made cute puppy eyes like that. His cute side is so rare and everytime he shows it, Victoria would never be able to resist it.

“Alright.” She agreed before placing her hand on her boyfriend’s forehead.

Kyuhyun stopped her even before she started massaging. “Who said I want you to massage my head?”

Victoria was puzzled. “Then?”

Kyuhyun smirked evilly. “Since I’m a talkshow MC, I want you to massage…my tired lips,”

Victoria was taken aback. Her cheeks were burning red. “What kind of weird request was that?”

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes and laughed evilly with his girlfriend reaction.

“Eyyy~ why are you acting all shy and shocked like that? It’s not like we never did that before. I still remember the taste of your dominant flexible tongu-” Victoria put her hand on her evil boyfriend’s mouth to shut him up.

“How come a person with tired lips can say things like this???”

Kyuhyun removed Victoria’s hand on his mouth and answered naughtily, “That’s why it needs its other pair to soften it a bit,”

He then drew himself closer to Victoria until their lips were only millimeters away from each other. Victoria closed her eyes as she felt Kyuhyun warm lips landed on hers. It started with a soft peck before it changed into a hot steamy kiss. Kyuhyun bit Victoria’s lower lip to let his tongue entered Victoria mouth. After Victoria’s lips parted a bit, he quickly slipped his tongue into and explored every part of it.

Victoria let Kyuhyun explore as she placed her right hand into Kyuhyun’s soft hair. She his hair gently while her left hand rubbed Kyuhyun’s back. Kyuhyun was about to sneak his hand under Victoria’s shirt when suddenly he heard his door knocked.

“Kyuhyun-ah, your recording will start in less than 10 minutes. You need to do your make up now,” said the Coordi Noona from outside.

Kyuhyun was annoyed. He stopped kissing Victoria and answered, “Arasso, give me one more minute,”

He took Victoria chin to kiss her again but Victoria gently pushed him away. “We have to stop now. The recording will start in 10 minutes and I need to get my make up done too. We’ll continue this later, okay?” she said and get up.

Kyuhyun was sad but he has no other choice.

“Awww don’t show me that grumpy face! Do well in the recording and I’ll give you a special present later,” Victoria tried to cheer him up.

The word ‘special present’ made Kyuhyun face brightened.

“Jinja? You mean…we’ll have a ‘sleepover’ tonight?” asked Kyuhyun excitedly.

Victoria blushed. She knew exactly what Kyuhyun meant by ‘sleepover’.

“Aniyo. Not a ‘sleepover’. I’ll treat you your favourite wine and meat tonight. Changmin will join us as well,” she answered as she fixed up her hair and shirt.

“What? Just a dinner treat? Together with that brat? I don’t want~~~! I want us to be alone and I want a SLEEPOVERRR!!!!!”

Victoria could only laugh with his boyfriend childishness.

“I have to go now. I’ll inform Changmin about tonight, okay? See you later. Anyong~” she bid her goodbye before leaving the room.

Kyuhyun kicked the floor in frustration.

 

 

 

******************************************

 

 

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes slowly. He looked around and noticed that he was not in his room. He didn’t really remember what happened last night but the dizziness and the pain that he felt on his head at that moment let him knew that he was heavily drunk.

He took the blanket away from his body to get out of the bed. He was shocked to see himself fully . He quickly took a bathrobe which was hanging on the wall and wore it.

What exactly happen last night? Did he and Victoria really have a ‘sleepover’ as he wished? If yes, why he didn’t have even a bit memory of it? He has done it many time with her while he was drunk but he always has the memory of it even though it’s not very clear.

Kyuhyun moved towards the dressing table. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. His lips were bruised and there was a blood stain on his lips. Kyuhyun couldn’t help but smirked.

“She must be really ‘hungry’ last night,” he said proudly.

Suddenly he heard the sound of toilet flush. He smirked even more evilly as he got an idea. When was the last time they had shower together? He pushed the toilet door and happily exclaimed, “Qiannie~!”

“YAH ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!!” Changmin screamed in shock.

“Yah why is this silly brat here?” asked Kyuhyun in confusion.

Changmin who has done wrapping himself with a towel quickly answered, “You should thank this silly brat for bringing a pathetic crazy psycho like you home after getting drunk for no reason,”

Kyuhyun was shocked to hear his bestfriend’s answer. “What? Drunk for no reason? But wait, why am I ? And why are my lips bruised? And where’s Qian?”

Instead of answering to Kyuhyun questions, Changmin went to the sink, grabbed his facial cleanser and washed his face.

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at his annoying bestfriend. “Yah, I’m waiting for your answer here!”

Changmin closed the pipe and took a small towel from the metal holder. He wiped his face as he made his way out passed Kyuhyun.

“Qian is at her house, of couse, why would she be here in my house. Your lips are bruised because I punched you as hard as I could for keep kissing me while saying ‘Qiannie Qiannie’ even though I told you to stop. To be honest you deserve it for getting yourself drunk before Qian and I even arrived. You ruined the whole dinner, you know? You keep clinging to Qian and keep asking for ‘sleepover’. Euww so gross! I wonder how Qian can be so patient with you,” he finally explained.

“Why am I then? I know I don’t vomit easily after drunk,”asked Kyuhyun.

Changmin smirked evilly. “Because I want to make you think you really did it with Qian last night and yes, looks like it worked so well according to my plan. Hahahahahahaha. It feels so great to see you being fooled by me! The original evil maknae is me, Kyuhyun-ah,”

“Yah Shim Changmin! Come to Radio Star and I will surely make you cry for the whole month!!!” shouted Kyuhyun in irritation.

Changmin answered wittily, “Yes I will surely come and tell a story on how my bestfriend thought he had with his girlfriend even though he’s actually not. Yes, MC-nim, please invite me for Cheuseok Special episode. I’ll be waiting. Kekekekekeke! So, pizza for breakfast?”

“SHIM. CHANG. MIN!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 


A/N:

Thanks so much for reading~! ^^

If you like, read my other fanfics too (by clicking the picture). Kamsahamnida~~

 

COMPLETED

A Boy, A Bus and A Love Story (Kyutoria)

Hyung's Spoiled Dongsaeng (Krisyeol)

ON-GOING

His Photo Her Story (Myungstal)

Would You Be My Tutor (Junsso)