~~~~We Met Again~~~~

And We Met Again

Around 1996

 

Seoul, South Korea.

-North Hills Yongsan Kindergarten-

 

     The Wu family was walking hand by hand. "Mommy, Daddy ... this will be my new school?" A little kid asked his parents while arriving the School. "Yes, Yi Fan" Mother Wu answered with a bright smile. "Do you like it Yi Fan?" Father Wu asked his little son, "Yes Daddy, its a pretty place, I hope I can make new friends" Little Yi Fan replied happily. Once they arrived they met the School Principal, "Welcome to North Hills Yongsan Kindergarten" making a reverense to the  family in front of her, "Annyeong Haseyo" the Wu couple replied. 

The Principal introduced herself and then looked at the kid between the Couple "Hello, I think you are going to attend this school from now on" and took a candy out, giving it to him "What's your name?", "Im Wu Yi Fan, and they are my parents" Yi Fan replied with a wide smile "Aren't my parents the best couple of all the world?", "Sure they are" Principal Kim smiled. "Yi Fan what do you have to say to Principal Kim?" Mother Wu asked.

"Ohhh, Kamsahamnida Principal Kim" Yi Fan smiled. "You are very welcome, shall we go inside to see your new classroom?" 

"Yes, Please!" Yi Fan said really excited, he wanted to meet new friends since the old ones he had stayed in China, his homeland.

"Daddy, Mommy you can go now. Im big enough to take care of myself" Little Yi Fan told his parents. "Ok Honey, we will leave now, we'll come back when school ends, do what your teachers tell you" Mother Wu planted a kiss on his forehead before leaving. 

As Yi Fan and Principal Kim were walking to his new classroom, he saw a little girl hiding behind her mother, He saw her wet eyes so he decides to go there to solve the problem. "Hello why are you crying?" Yi Fan asked making the little girl look up, when she reached his face she immediately face down scared, "It's ok honey, it's just 5 hours and you'll meet new friends just like this little handsome boy" The woman said to her daughter while looking at Yi Fan. Yi Fan felt like a knight in an armor "Yeah, come one little girl let's go to the classroom" grabbing her hand and running to the classroom.

The Mother of the little girl stand up and greeted Principal Kim "Looks like they will be good friends". "Sure they will be" Principal replied with a kind smile "So don't worry about your daughter she is in the right hands". 

 

As soon as Yi Fan and the little girl arrive, a beautiful lady greeted them with a calm and bright smile "Hello" , "Hi, my name is Wu Yi Fan and she is my new friend, we are going to be in this classroom from now on" Yi Fan let the little girl hand go and bow to the lady. "Such a gentleman, I'm Miss Lee your homeroom teacher please be welcome" as she grabbed them into the classroom. Yi Fan eyes brightened as he saw many kids in there "Whoa, this looks great" he runs to the play corner leaving the girl alone. Miss Lee cleared "Good Morning kids, I'm Miss Lee your new teacher, now please take a sit and let's start the day. First, you need to introduce yourself to your new friends, so who wants to be the first one?" 

Yi Fan felt exited so he held his hand and stand up "Hello, my name is Wu Yi Fan, I'm 6 years old, I'm from China". Followed by the other kids, soon he memorize almost all the kids names *Kim Jong In, Park Chan Yeol, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jong Myun, Oh Se Hun, Kim Kyung Soo, Seo Ju Hyun, I'm Yoona, Kwon Yuri, I'm Jing Ah, Go Ha Ra, Lee Joo Yeon...* When it was the turn of the little girl he met before he move closer to hear her name. "Hello I'm Choi Soo Young and I'm 6 years old and I love Toy Story's Woody". Yi Fan chuckled as he heard that from her. 

It was recess time and all the kids go to the playground when Yi Fan looked at the swing swang a lonely girl there. He approaches her and saw SooYoung with tears on her face "Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" Yi Fan said in front of her. SooYoung just looked down "I have no friends here", Yi Fan gave her his hand "Don't be sad, I'm your friend and you will have more friends follow me" he dragged SooYoung to the place were the others were playing and stood in the middle of them "Hey guys, she said she had no friends. It is true?" Yi Fan said out loud, when one of the girls approaches SooYoung and grab her other hand "Can I be your friend too?", the other kids saw what Yoona did so they started to yell "I'm your friend too" "Yeah everyone is your friend" "Don't be sad".

Classes ended and everyone was leaving. SooYoung saw her mommy coming so she stood up and runs to her but before she goes to hug Yi Fan "See You tomorrow". As for Yi Fan he runs to his parents with a wide smile "So you had a great day, right son?" Father Wu asked him. "Yes and I met new friends, and there is a girl who hugged me" Yi Fan giggled. "Ohh your girlfriend?" Mother Wu was laughing, "Mommy!" Yi Fan face was red, "Ok ok I won't joke like that again" she giggled.

From that day SooYoung and Yi Fan became the best friends in the Kindergarten. It has been 7 months since they started to play together and one day Yi Fan brought a pair of toy rings "SooYoung look what my mommy gave to me" he showed her the toys "Bwaa so pretty" SooYoung smiled "Yes they are" Yi Fan giggled.

"You know? one is for you" and gave it to her. "Yay, now we are engaged" SooYoung stick out her tongue "Let´s play with Yoona and Jong In, we are going to be their parents". "Ok Soo" Yi Fan replied. Everyday they played the Family game with their friends, everyone was happy, even the teacher who was watching it all. 

After a year Yi Fan told SooYoung to meet him in a park. SooYoung arrived with her mother, she saw Yi Fan standing near the swing swang and run to him "Yi Fan" she yelled. Yin Fan turned around with a smile "SooYoung you are here!". That day they played with everything the park had, but at the end of the day they were laying at the ground watching the sun hidding and suddenly Yi Fan stood up "SooYoung, I have to go", "Sure let's see each other tomorrow" SooYoung smiled to him. "It's not that... I have to leave to china, my daddy got a job there..." Yi Fan looked down he can't face SooYoung. "Bu..but..." SooYoung started to cry "You said we will be friend forever and will be together forever", He hugged her "I'm sorry SooYoung, I can´t keep our promise" tears were falling from his face. "Im going now, take care" and he was leaving, going to his parents car.

SooYoung cried to his mother, she was scared and asked her what happened, SooYoung told everything to her mother so she comfort her daughter.

But before he could reach the car, SooYoung yelled "Yi Fan!!", the boy turned around and saw her "Remember we are engaged, and that will be forever" SooYoung raises her hand with the toy ring. "Yes!! Forever, I promise we will meet again" Yi Fan said as he runs to the car. When he entered the car he put his face on her mother's lap and started to cry out loud, his mother just smiled "Everything will be ok honey, you will meet her again".

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Around 2012

 

Seoul, South Korea

-Seoul National University-

 

     It has been It has been 16 years since Yi Fan walked in Seoul streets, He really misses this. But what he missed the most was "HER". Yi Fan started to think about her, how does she look now? how is she now? where is she?...  He sighed and started walking again, "Hey Kris!!" He heard and saw his friends Xiu Min and Tao, his childhood friends. They are going to attend the National University in Seoul "The best in Korea" or what they think it was.

Kris was his new name when he goes to Canada to study his parents gave him that name.

"Dude are you ok?" Tao asked Kris, "Yeah, dont worry hehe I was just remembering this place" Kris smiled. "Yah, let's go to see the university" Xiu Min added. "Sure let's go!" Tao yelled.

As soon as they arrived the university many pairs of eyes were on them, everyone was looking at them. "Dude this is creepy," Tao said hidding behind Xiu Min, "Don't be stupid, what are you doing? get out there" Xiu Min pulled Tao. Kris just smiles at his friends' actions. "Let's find the principal office" Kris told his friends. They were walking and passing through the cafeteria when Kris heard something familiar "Yah, Yoona give me back my ring!" He saw a girl playing with her friend "No, I won't give it back SooYoung" and stick out her tongue, He was shocked to see her again, he was curious... he wanted to see her again so he told his friends to go to the cafeteria first so they followed Kris. They bought something to eat and sit in front of the girls. Kris was smiling he can see her again *Whoa, she grow as a beautiful flower... she has a pretty face just like always... I wonder if she remembers me, It has been so long since we seen each other*. Tao and Xiu Min notice him looking at the girl and elbowed him "Do you like her?" Xiu Min asked making Kris blushed "No what are you saying". "Ha don't lie to us we know you well, just tell us" Tao said. Kris sighed and started to tell them all about HER. "Whoa GeGe! that's so warming so you haven't seen her for 16 years!! so that was the girl you were always talking about!! what are you waiting for? go and greet her!!" Tao yelled making all the people look at them. They saw how the girls in front looked at them so they smile, making the girls giggling. Kris saw how cute was SooYoung, "So when will you tell her?" Xiu Min asked "Not yet, I'm not prepared yet" Kris replied.

Days passed and everytime Kris and SooYoung met, Kris acted awkward he didn't know what to do. 

He always watched her in the library, she was reading a book and making her homework.

He was still scared but then he saw her looking at her pendant, it looks like a toy ring. She was smiling. That makes him gat all the courage to tell her... Xiu Min and Tao looked at how his friend was walking to the girl. 

"Hi..." Kris greeted SooYoung, making her snap out of her daydreaming

"Hi..." she greeted back

"Are we still engaged?" Kris asked scared

"Who are you?" SooYoung asked grabbing her pendant 

Kris gulped "I'm Wu Yi Fan, from kindergarten"  He was worried on her reaction when he saw tears on her face, she immediately hugged him "You are back finally... I missed you so much, I thought we will never meet again"

He returned the hug "Yeah, we are together like before, and sorry for the long wait" and place his forehead on her forehead when Yoona appeared "Yay, I told ya' he was Yi Fan!!! Gotta told the others" Yoona then take out her phone and dialed their friends.

 

"So you will stay forever?" SooYoung asked 

"Yes, forever and always with you, we are engaged after all" Kris replied....

After a few minutes Kris old friends gathered together again "Yay Yi Fan you are back!!" "You know how much SooYoung was thinking about you?"

 "Hey, guys I wanna introduce my friends to you" Calling Tao and Xiu Min. "They are Tao and Xiu Min, my childhood friends from china" Tao and Xiu Min greeted them "Nice to Meet you",  "And they are Jong In, Yoona, Yuri, Chanyeol, Jong Myun and Kyung Soo". 

When Jong In appeared behind Kris and SooYoung "So can we play the family game again? Daddy, Mommy?" making everyone burst into laughs.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So how was it? D: bad? :( 

I´m really sorry, Still think this is a lil crappy 

but hope you like this one :)

See You soon <3 <3 love ya