Broken Promises.

Love is Only YOU

Sorry if I don't update often! But on my Christmas vacation, I hope to write more! :) Please bare with me!

 

So HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE!

 

 

“But… Is it okay for you if…” Her Appa suddenly asks.

“Is it okay for me if what Appa?” Yuna asked curious of what her Appa will say.

“D-don’t mind it… Go to your room now it’s already getting late.” Her Eomma said with a nervous voice.

“Eh? Arrasso… Jaljayo Eomma, Appa… Go to sleep too okay?” Yuna said leaving her parents in the living room.

 

---Yuna’s POV---

I’m… is curious the right term? No… I’m suspecting that there’s something wrong with Eomma and Appa. I’m a hundred percent sure that they’re keeping something from me, but… what is it? Aigoo… I’m totally puzzled, now my mind’s boggled.

 

I need to go to sleep, I’m thinking of such unimportant things too much…

Good night Yuna~!

---End of Yuna’s POV---

 

Weeks have passed and Yuna’s birthday is coming, but still, she’s curious of what her parents told her the last time they talked.

“Aigoo… Should I ask them or not? If I ask them what will be the consequences of knowing ‘it’? And If not, will I suffer from it or not? AISH!!!” Yuna thinks deeply in her mind, not knowing what to do since her parents haven’t approached her about that matter starting that day.

“Eomma… Appa…” Yuna called her parents.

“What is it Yuna?” Her Eomma asked.

“Uhm… About our last conversation, Appa asking permission… I want to know what is it?” Yuna said straightforwardly, eager to know what is it that makes them nervous.

“You won’t get mad? I mean… Please prepare yourself for that news.” Yuna’s Eomma said.

“Yuna… I’m very sorry, but I invited your soon to be husband tomorrow for your birthday.” Her Appa said.

“Ok… That’s it?” Yuna said, not realizing that they’re talking about her future husband.

“Eh? Wait a minute! SOON TO BE HUSBAND??? I’m in an ARRANGED MARRIAGE!? Appa! What did you do? So that’s the reason why you won’t tell me right? Are you planning to tell it to me tomorrow? On my birthday? How dare you?! You promised me when I was young that you will never engage me into something like this but what? Your broke your promise! You broke my trust years ago, and up until now, you’re still breaking it. I think I won’t be able to trust you again. By the way, I-I I won’t celebrate my birthday tomorrow. I’ll go now. Bye.” Yuna said, shocked and was crying when she left.

“Yuna!! Wait!” Her Appa called, but it’s too late, Yuna already left the room.

---Yuna’s POV---

I can’t believe it! They arranged me in a marriage that I will regret forever in my life. Are they really my parents? I’ll be celebrating my birthday again alone. I-I need to leave this house for a while. But where will I go?

 

 

 Minjee…

 

 

 

*On A phone conversation*

“Minjee… Can I stay at your place tonight? I’m just in a fix.” Yuna said sobbing a little bit.

“Wh-What happen Yuna? I’ll fetch you in your place is that alright, because I’m out with Leeteuk and Sungmin…” Minjee said worried why her best friend is crying.

“N-Neh… And please don’t tell them that I called you crying. I’ll wait for you outside the gate. Than you Minjee. I’ll hang up now.” Yuna said ending the call.

----End Of POV---

 

---Minjee’s POV---

“Oppa… I found this one cute. It’s a nice gift for Yuna right?” I asked Sungmin and Leeteuk Oppa if the gift I picked is beautiful.

“Hmm… Cute~! We’ll be buying this!” Leeteuk Oppa said and went straight to the counter.

 

*phone ringing*

 

“Excuse me; I’ll just take the call.” I said excusing myself. Why is Yuna calling me? Oh, maybe she’ll be inviting us for tomorrow.

“Wh-What happen Yuna? I’ll fetch you in your place is that alright, because I’m out with Leeteuk and Sungmin…” I asked worried. Why is she crying and why is she asking me to fetch her to her house? She says she’s in a fix, but what is it?

She already ended the call and I waited for Leeteuk Oppa and Sungmin Oppa to go out of the shop. A worried look is written all over my face. I’m really worried of Yuna.

“We’re done already! Let’s go?” Sungmin said, showing me the bag of gifts we bought for Yuna.

“W-Wait… C-Can we… Can we pass by Yuna’s house?” I asked.

“Why? Is there something wrong? Why do you look problematic?” Sungmin asked in his serious voice.

“Can’t you just agree? C’mon let’s get moving!” I told them, if I tell them the reason why we won’t be there early… Yuna has to do the talking.

 

After an hour…

 

“Minjee… We’re already here.” Leeteuk informed me.

“Can you wait for me at the park near this house?” I asked them, I don’t want them to see Yuna crying, besides she also asked for it.

“O-Okay.. But can you at least tell us what’s happening?” Leeteuk asked.

“Don’t ask me because I don’t know either.” I told him.

“Arrasso. Be careful Jagi.” Leeteuk said.

“Neh.” I said and left.

 

Yuna, what’s the matter? Why are you crying?

 

“Eonnie!” Yuna called and immediately run and hugged me.

“Ssh… Eonnie’s already here. Why are you crying? Are you alright? What’s wrong?” I asked her, not taking a pause. I’m totally worried!

“Eonnie… I… *points at the luggages near the gate*” She said pointing at the luggages that are near her.

“Yah! You’re leaving where?” I asked, so that’s the reason why she cried?

“Ani~… I’m leaving our house and I want to ask, if I could stay in your place for a while until I find a new place to stay in.” Yuna said asking me.

“Of course you can… But why are you leaving? What happened?” I asked, she won’t be just leaving with that many luggages if nothing happened.

“Can I explain it to you later?” Yuna said getting her luggages.

“C’mon, I’ll help you with that. Btw, they’re in the park near here.” I told her. She won’t get mad right?

“Okay…Thank you eonnie.”  Yuna said. I don’t know what happened but I think I really need to fix this ASAP.

---End of POV---

 

At the park…

 

“Oh! Minjee’s here already! Minjee!!” Leeteuk called eyeing her girlfriend.

“Oppa! *raising her hand instructing something*” Minjee called instructing Leeteuk to go near her.

As Leeteuk goes near Minjee, Sungmin who was behind Leeteuk laid his eyes straightly on Yuna’s face.

“What happened?” Sungmin asked not pertaining to anyone.

“Eonnie… I thought you---“ Yuna looked at Minjee asking but was suddenly cut off by Minjee.

“I… Can we talk about it when we’re home already?” Minjee asked looking to the ground.

“A…Arrasso” Yuna said looking down. She doesn’t want Sungmin to see her like this. Not now, when she have this kind of problem.

 

 

---Sungmin’s POV---

“Oh! Minjee’s here already! Minjee!!” Leeteuk called eyeing Minjee.

“Oppa! *raising her hand instructing something*” Minjee called instructing Leeteuk to go near her.

Huh? What are those bags she’s pulling? I also went near her and there revealed Minjee and Yuna. I looked straightly at Yuna, perhaps an inquiring look.

“What happened?” I asked. I wasn’t pertaining to anyone but I still cast a straight look at Yuna waiting for an answer.

What happened to Yuna? Her eyes are swollen, I’m sure it’s because she’s been crying for long.

Why’d you cry?

What made you cry?

These are the questions I want to ask her, but no sound came in my mouth.

Yuna… Why?

---End of POV---

 

After it, they preceded to Minjee’s house. The whole trip was a trip of silence, except for Leeteuk doing some silly looks and jokes making the atmosphere a little brighter. Yuna was still silent, she was feeling well, but she felt uneasy; just when she saw Sungmin looking at him straightly. Minjee was in full of silence also; she doesn’t know what to do, her mind is now full of thoughts, worrying about Yuna. And Sungmin, he don’t have any clue on what’s going on, but just like Minjee, his mind is now full of questions and thoughts.

“We’re here already.” Sungmin spoke.

“Oh… That’s a long trip don’t you feel?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ani… It wasn’t Oppa. You just made the trip shorter; I didn’t feel the trip was long. *smiles a bit*” Yuna said, reassuring Leeteuk she’s fine. She knew Leeteuk is also worried that’s why he made those silly remarks and jokes for her.

“Yuna…” Minjee called Yuna, not smiling nor even looking at her.

“Hmm?” Yuna asked turing to Minjee.

When Yuna turned to Minjee; Minjee huuged her tightly and cried.

“I don’t know what happened, but remember that I’m always here beside you. And as your best friend and older sister, I’ll do anything just to help you. So please tell it to me now…” Minjee said.

“Eonnie…*taps Minjee’s shoulder*Eonnie…*sobs* You don’t have to worry about me… I’m fine…*cries* don’t put yourself into this, it’s my problem not yours… I know I’m selfish enough and I’ll break my promise if I won’t tell you about it, but… I think I can do this on my own… By the way *stops crying and smiles* you won’t bother having a friend stay here for a while right? Uljima…” Yuna said assuring Minjee that she’s fine.

“*stops crying* Yuna… Arrasso, if that’s what you like… But are you sure that you don’t want to tell me about your problem? I know I can help you…” Minjee said and asking Yuna again.

“Eonnie… just believes in me this time… Could you?” Yuna asked making Minjee nod in defeat.

“Then let’s get inside?*smiles* We might get cold… Kaja?” Minjee asked.

 

While they are inside the house, Sungmin kept on being silent. They greeted Yuna a happy birthday in advance and gave her their gifts and Sungmin was the last person to give his gift to her.

“Yah! Sungmin-sshi! It’s your turn already!” Leeteuk called him.

“Mianhe… Yuna-sshi, Saengil Chukahamnida…*fake smile*” Sungmin said.

“Jeongmal… Gomapsumnida, Ming Oppa…” Yuna said receiving the gift from Sungmin. She appreciated all of the gifts she received from her friends.

“That’s the only gift you’re going to give Yuna?” Minjee teased.

“Eonnie! What are you saying?” Yuna said.

“I… am not on the mood to ride with this joke… I’m going out…” Sungmin said standing up and going straight to the garden.

“Tsk… Tsk… Tsk… Minjee-yah… What did you do? Aigoo, jagi…” Leeteuk said.

“I didn’t do anything! Let’s just watch the TV! Then we’ll celebrate Yuna’s birthday tomorrow, right Yuna?” Minjee says.

“*looking outside* Huh?... *looks at the two* Uh… Neh…*smiles* I’ll just put the gifts in the room.” Yuna said excusing herself.

 

---Yuna’s POV---

I… am not on the mood to ride with this joke… I’m going out…

It keeps on repeating on my mind…

Sungmin… I told you I’m alright, why won’t you believe in me?

Oppa… I…

 

I quickly fished my phone in my pocket and texted him.

 

To: Ming Oppa :3

                “Oppa… Can we talk?”

From: Yuna

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

SO HERE IT IS! PLEASE DO COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/WHATSOEVER! :)