Secret...Revealed?

Love is Only YOU

 

“Oh, I see someone very showy here and someone enjoying the moment.” Minjee teased.

I realized that I was still hugging Sungmin Oppa. I tried to release the hug, but he was hugging me back, he’s too strong I can’t move away from him. Then he whispered something to my ear, I am very sure of what he whispered to me and I just smiled and blushed; then he releases his hug.

“I-I’m sorry.” That’s all I can say. I’m still strucked by what Sungmin Oppa did. To top it all, we just became close this morning! Wow, that’s the effect of time. Atleast I don’t feel anything awkward here.

“Oh… Sorry your face, feeling the moment? How was the hug? Does it sends you some shivers or felt some sparks?” Minjee and Leeteuk teased both of us.

Sungmin just kept on smiling not answering them and looking at me, I smiled back at him. KYAAA… I AM NOT DREAMING RIGHT, RIGHT????????!!!!!!!

“It’s already five, please wait and eat here, I promised you guys that I’ll cook dinner, so please suit yourself while waiting.” I told them.

“Oh sure, can I open your videoke while waiting?” Minjee asked.

“Of course.” Was all I said before going inside the kitchen. I was all alone the kitchen when suddenly I felt that someone come inside the kitchen so I looked behind seeing Sungmin Oppa smiling.

“Uhm… Yunnie can I---“ Sungmin says but I cut him off.

“Yunnie??? Are you pertaining that to me?” I asked him and he nods showing some hint of his aegyo. Aigoo, Yunnie…Kyaa… I’m going to melt here like right now! And that aegyo… Kyaa…

 “Can I have a glass of water?” Sungmin asked.

“Sure, just get the glass there…” I said and looked at the place of the glass and motioned him to get the water inside the fridge.

“Thanks. And Yunnie…” Sungmin thanked and followed, calling his pet name for me.

“What is it Oppa?” I asked him not looking at him.

“About what happened a while ago…” He’s opening it up again. Seriously, I feel like floating and on cloud nine!

“It’s fine with me.” I answered him.

“…Uhm… So about the thing that I told you, do you have any response?” Sungmin asked again. Aigoo those words… :”)

“Can I tell it to you later?” I asked him, I waited for his answer, and I could see right from the corner of my eyes that he nodded and walked back to the living room.

 

After an hour….

 

“Hey, dinner’s served already kaja!” I went to the living room and found that Minjee and Leeteuk was enjoying the videoke while Sungmin Oppa was cutely sleeping on the couch.

“Oh sure…” Minjee answered, turning the videoke off and went to the kitchen with Leeteuk, leaving us behind.

Okay, so I’ll be the one waking up Sungmin Oppa? Oh, what will be his reaction when he wakes up? I just sat beside him and watch as he sleeps but he suddenly wakes up catching my eyes looking at him.

“G-Good morning?! *awkward smile*” I said looking away from him.

“Hmm…*one eye open*Good morning… *smiles*” Sungmin Oppa answered back greeting me.

“Aigoo, Oppa it’s already evening! Come on, let’s join them and eat dinner!” I said standing up but was caught by Sungmin Oppa’s hands.

“O-Oppa…?” I asked him.

“Do you have an answer already? To my question?” Sungmin Oppa asked.

“I…Fine.” I said escaping the hug and turning around.

“You asked me that thing right? Then my answer is…” I told him not trying to answer his question.

“Please? *aegyo*” Sungmin Oppa pleaded showing off his aegyo.

“Then my answer would be… Why not, it’s no harm… Just a secret right?” I asked and answered him truthfully.

“Just a secret! *smiles* Thank you Yunnie!” Sungmin said giving me another hug.

“Hey Hey Hey! What’s going on?” Leeteuk asked.

“We’re already hungry, are you two planning to eat because we already want to eat?” Minjee then asked.

“We’re already coming!” I said.

 

Skip

 

The Next Day//Saturday 

 

To: Yuna

                “Hey girl! Rise and shine! Let’s go out! Next week’s your day don’t spoil the days before your birthday! Let’s go to the mall or watch some movies? So what? Text me back okay?”

From: Minjee

 

The very first message I received was from none other than Shin Minjee. Aigoo she’s that much excited on my birthday! Kekeke… At least she remembers it, but I feel like I just wanna stay here at home and read some of my favorite books.

 

To: Minjee

                “Sorry Minjee, I think of having some rest and just stay at home. Sorry. You can ask Leeteuk Oppa to accompany you if you want. I’m sorry.”

From: Yuna

After replying on her message, I started doing my daily routine. I then started on cooking my breakfast since the housekeepers are still out. I received a message from Minjee and it says:

To: Yuna

                “Aww… How could you? Fine! I’ll visit you later then. BTW I just wanna tell you I gave Sungmin your number! ^^ That’s okay right? And is there something going on with you two?”

From: Minjee

What did she just do? Okay. Thank you for giving my number to Sungmin Oppa, Shin Minjee. Nothing’s going on between us… Right? We’re just close… But… I’m not gonna reply her…

 

“Aigoo…! Why is it so boring?” I asked myself.

 

Why don’t I use my time reading my book at the park? So that I won’t bore that much… I can also play with the kids there… or do some art?

“Mr. Song? Where are you?” I called my butler looking for him around the house.

“Yes Miss?” Mr. Song asked after hearing me call him.

“Can I go to the park right now? I might be staying there for the whole day.” I asked permission to Mr. Song, after all he’s already like my parents.

“Arrasso Miss Kim. But how about your Eomma and Appa?” Mr. Song asked.

“Please just tell Eomma and Appa to call me on my phone when they want to talk to me.” I said while walking to the front door.

 

SKIP At the Park

So I chose to sit under the very big tree near the kids playing. I took out the things I’ll need for the day.

“Since I have nothing else to do yet, why not draw the kids playing here?” I thought.

I was starting the drawing and was halfway through it when someone texted me.

To: Yuna

                “Annyeong! It’s Sungmin here! I asked Minjee for your number you’re not angry right? BTW where are you now? I’m planning on visiting you… Where are youuuuu??? :3”

From: Unknown Number

Aigoo…  Will I tell him where I am? I want to be alone. Just the ‘ME’ time. Kekeke… So it’ll be better if I won’t text him back.

---End of POV---

Yuna then started finishing the drawing she made and felt that she’s already tired, that’s why she drifted off to sleep in the park. After hours of sleeping, Yuna was awoken when she felt that it was raining she was about to put her things on her bag when she felt that it’s not raining on her part.

Confused, she looked up on the sky and saw an umbrella above her. She looked beside her and found Sungmin holding the umbrella for her.

“Why didn’t you text me back?” Sungmin asked as soon as Yuna met her eyes on Sungmin.

“You texted me?” Yuna asked lying.

“You didn’t read my message?” Sungmin asked again.

“Aigoo… Let’s go somewhere we can’t be wet, we might get cold.” Yuna said trying to avoid the topic.

Yuna and Sungmin found a café near the park and there, they talked.

“So answer me…*smiles*” Sungmin said.

“Answer you with what again?” Yuna asked.

“You didn’t read my message? Didn’t you?” Sungmin asked.

“Whatever. Why do I need to answer your question?” Yuna said.

“But… Come on…*pouts* We had a deal yesterday!” Sungmin said.

“Wae? Is it supposed to be today?” Yuna answered back, a little bit annoyed.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to… Have you eaten your lunch? I’ll buy you lunch if you want.” Sungmin asked, sadness can be felt on his voice looking down and fiddling his hands.

“Not yet and please Thank you… Min… I…” Yuna answered and tried to say something but Sungmin stood up and went to the counter to buy her lunch.

After minutes of waiting, Sungmin returned holding a tray of chocolate cake, the round one.

“Here’s your cake…” Sungmin spoke giving the cake to Yuna, not looking to her.

“Thank…*stops speaking when she saw the word on the cake* I… I’m sorry too… It’s not your fault it’s mine; I had a short temper a while ago. I’m really sorry.*hugs*” Yuna said, standing up and went to Sungmin’s seat to hug him.

“No… You don’t have to be sorry… It’s my entire fault…” Sungmin said.

“Oppa…  Mianhe…” Yuna said.

“*removes your hug* I’m sorry if I’m like this, I’m just…” Sungmin says when Yuna cut him off.

“Aniyo, you don’t have to explain it. Let’s just eat… And… Why don’t we start the deal today?” Yuna asked Sungmin, trying to make Sungmin smile.

“*Bats eyes* Really? Today?” Sungmin asked and continues to rant, getting back to the happy bunny again.

“Aigoo… Let’s eat first don’t we?” Yuna asked, cutting off Sungmin’s continuous rants.

“Arrasso…” Sungmin said and they started to eat the cake.

                The day went by like this, they’ve been talking for hours in the café like there’s no tomorrow. After realizing that it’s already getting dark, Sungmin decided to send Yuna home already.

“Oppa…” Yuna called.

“Hmm?” Sungmin said.

“Thank you for today… I really enjoyed it, very much!” Yuna said.

“Thank you also, I enjoyed it too, very much! ^^” Sungmin said.

“Here’s my house already, thank you for sending me home.” Yuna said while opening their gate.

“No problem, it’s a guy’s responsibility to send a girl home. Good bye Yunnie! See you on Monday!” Sungmin says while walking on his way to his home.

“Neh! Good bye! Take care!” Yuna shouted for Sungmin to hear.

“Thank you for making this day special for me Oppa… *smiles*” Yuna whispered.

When Yuna went inside their house, she was welcomed by her butler and housekeepers. Then Mr. Song whispered something in her ears, making Yuna a little bit surprised and happy in the same time.

“Really? That’s a nice birthday gift though.” Yuna asked Mr. Song, not believing of what she just heard.

“Neh Ms. Kim, and yes, that’s a very nice birthday gift too. Please go to the living room now.” Mr. Song said, instructing Yuna to go to the living room already.

At the Living Room

“Eomma! Appa! Welcome home! Why didn’t you tell me that you’ll be going back to Korea? At least if I know it, I’ll be able to cook something for you or fetch you at the airport! *pouts*” Yuna asked not making her parents talk.

“It’s because there’s someone who’s not answering our calls. That’s why.” Her Appa said, hinting the obvious.

“Eh? You called me? I… Aigooo… Mianhe… Mianhe…” Yuna asked and bowed asking for forgiveness.

“Don’t do that, why don’t you give Eomma a big hug since she’s home already?” Her Eomma said, requesting a hug from her one and only daughter.

“Eomma, I’m not a baby anymore, don’t baby talk me… *pouts* But since I miss you a lot, I’ll hug you this BIG *attacks her mom with a Bear Hug*” Yuna said.

“Thank you dear.” Yuna’s Eomma said while releasing the hug.

“So, how was work at the States?” Yuna asked, curious of why her parents went home in a sudden.

“It’s fine. There are lots of things to do… By the way your 18th birthday is near, how do you like to celebrate it?” Her Eomma asked.

“Hmm… Simple…” Yuna said, making her parents a little bit curious.

“What simple? How simple?” Her Appa asked her, curious of how will they be able to organize a ‘simple’ debut.

“Aniya. Appa it’s not what you think! *giggles* Simple, I just want to spend my birthday with my family!” Yuna said in glee, excited for her birthday to come. This is the 2nd time she’ll be celebrating her birthday with her parents, because of too much work her parents weren’t able to go home to celebrate her birthday together with them.

“Aigoo, my daughter looks very excited. Don’t you like a grand birthday celebration? It’s your 18th birthday.” Her Eomma said and asked at the same time.

“No, I don’t want to. It’s my 2nd time celebrating it with you so I want it to be more memorable by celebrating with only us.” Yuna said, sounding a little bit sad when she said it’s her 2nd time celebrating it.

“But… Is it okay for you if…” Her Appa suddenly asks.

“Is it okay for me if what Appa?” Yuna asked curious of what her Appa will say.

 

-------

Sorry for the long wait. Our exam's already coming up and I need to study. I hope you find this story enjoying. Please do promote it to your friends! ^^ Thank you for the love and support you are showing to me!

BTW... What do you think is Yuna's Appa going to say? Is the secret already revealed...?

©heemin13, Sept. 2012