My shining star, the sun.

Love's teardrops

Highshool, It was like any other morning. Students in the hallway talking, gossiping, disputing and just being teenagers.

The first morning bell rang and it was already homeroom.

Students hurriedly went to their homeroom. Mr. Park calmly walk through the empty hallways, he was few minutes late for homeroom. He finally stop at his rooms and enter. It was very crowdy and the students were all over the place. But as soon as they saw their homeroom teacher, they stop what they were doing and went to their assigned desk.

Mr. Park went to the front of room where his desk was. He was looking through his bag looking for attendance sheet. He finally got hold of the sheet and started to call out student's names. He finally finish but he purpously left out a name for last, he wanted to give this student a chance.

"Gong, Minzy" Mr. Park waited for a reply.

Nothing. NO one said 'present'. A student by the name Gong Minzy was't there.

'This girl when will she ever be early?'

He smirked and checked tardy, he knew that she will be late. He looked throught his sheet to make sure he hadn't missed any one. Only one kid was absent. 'Weird' he though 'He is always here'.

"OMG. She is late again, Dara." a girl told her desk partner.

"Bom, please don't be surprise anymore." responded Dara, annoyed at Bom for interrupting her reading.

Suddenly the door opened. Soon the the class got quiet. Students shifting in their seat and whispering with one another about the person by the door. Who am I kidding? Whispering? More like talking out loud!

"What a loser!"

"Ugh I mean gross!"

"Ugly!"

BANG!

The teacher slam the ruler on the desk to get them quiet. He gave a stern face to class. He looked by the door and saw one of his students standing there.

"Sorry for being late, Mr.Park", said the student with his head down.

"Its okay Lee Taemin. Take your seat."

Taemin started to walk towards his desk. As he walk through the rows of desk some students made faces.

"Creeper Alert! Be Careful!" someone said.

Students immediately started to laught. Taemin desperatly walked to his desk which was all the way in the back of the classroom. Someone tripped him making him stumble and a another roar of laughter came. His cheeks turn into shade of pink.

Nothing changed, he always wish that his reality was just a painful dream and that he will wake up to happiness. With all the constant bullying, pain, and the cold shoulder he received from his classmates, he was just simply starting lose hope.

He sat at his desk and the classes began. He was alone and he was accustom to it. His desk was next to the window and he love looking outside and just let his mind wander. It was a nice day  with a Sunny sun. The sun, he always wish upon that star. Weird, right? But that was because to him the sun was his companion through out his days. Even through his loneliness, sadness, and struggles he would looked outside and it was there, a sun shinning.

'Hey Sunny' he smiled at the sun 'Nothing has change. You are star but why don't make my wishes come true. I wish I had a friend.'

 

 

 


Hey everyone i finally updated. Sorry for not updating sooner.

Well i hope you guys like it so far. ^__^

Please comment telling me of what you think!!!