Late again as always

Love's teardrops

It was already 6:29 a.m., a girl was in a deep sleep cover with her pokemon sheets.

beep beep beep

A annoying buzzing sound that every teenager hates came from the alarm. She heard it but chose to ignore it and put her head under her pillow.

beep beep Beep

The alarm buzz a little louder, she was starting to get a little annoyed.

BEEP!!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!!

The alarm buzz louder. She groan, she had to be up or else she would be late school. She was a good student, average if you may say. But her tardiness was starring to take an effect on her grade. Still half of sleep, she got up to go wash up.What more can i say about this girl? Well lets look at her room. Oh my gosh, you wouldn't want to see it, it was a mess. It seem like there was tornado in her room, clothes were on the floor, half open drawers, and... is that food on the floor? Gross!

She came back from the bathroom more alert now. She put on her uniform and was checking her self out in her mirror.

"Wow, I, Minzy Gong will  finally be early to school" she proudly said to herself as she grab her brush to comb her short hair. Minzy love her short hair she felt that in was more convient and easy to style. She went downstair to her kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Ommo, you are up early." Minzy's mom said.

"Good morning to you too." Minzy said sarcastically as she pour cereal to a bowl and quickly finish.

She left her house and started to walk. Minzy was happy she will be early to school so Mr. Park will not scold her and won't humilate her in front of her class. She was approaching the bus stop until she felt something wet hit her head. She looked up believing it was about to rain but it was sunny day today. She touch her head and looked at her finger. Gross! A little bird drop gift on her head.

"Why me?" said Minzy to herself.

-----------MInzy's POV-----------

My hair was damp after the shower I took after running to my house to wash out the bird poop. Just my luck. I heard that being pooped by a bird got you good luck. Well I'm not lucky at all. I ran out of house and now I am late to school.

There is only 3 blocks away from the bus stop. You might think it easy to just run, right? But nooo. When you are in a rush there is always something in your away. So this how it went:

     Block 1: I was running until I hit the ground by triping in a stupid hole in the ground.I could of had sprain my ankle or even worse.

     Block 2: I saw the bus pass me. Noo! This time I ran like there was no tomorrow.

     Block 3: I almost reached the bust stop and bus was about to leave. Until a I saw this dude stop the bus and was about to go in.

"Hey dude! Stop the bus!" I screamed.

He turned around and saw me. He gave me this weird look and got in.

Did he ignored me???

"Please! Please! Please!" I begged while I stop to catch my breath.

He stop at the steps of bus, slightly turned his head around and he smirk. Jerk! He wanted me to begged him. I would had curse at him but right now I am late to school, again. He told something to the driver because surpringly the bus waited for me.

So I ran into the steps of the bus.

"Gurl! You best believe you will come on time." the sassy driver told me.

"Oh sorry. Thank you for waiting." I said as I scan my bus pass.

"Mmhm.. you better thank that kid over there if it wasn't for him I would had left. Now get your a seat!"

Damn! What's her problem? I look around and saw him already seated next to the window. His eyes widened as I sat next to him and he immediately looked away and face the window. I could feel that he was uncomfortable with my presence. After a long akward silence I decided to talk.

"Thanks for stop the bus for me. You save me there." He was still facing the window, ignoring me. This made me angry so I confronted him.

"But it seem like you ignored me when I asked you to stop the bus but when I begged you.."

"I-I ...am sorry" He stuttered.

What a weird guy, first he is jerk then he is... scared? Maybe, it seem like he was afraid of me. He is so strange. He had his head down looking at shoes. Then I got the chance to really looked at him. His brown hair was swept to the side, he was skinny and his hands were clasped together. I don't know but there is something about him that seem lonely. Our eyes met for few seconds and he quickly looked away.

"You go to the same school as me?" I said as I looked at his uniform that boys wear at my school.

"Yeah" he timidly answered while still having his head down.

"Perhaps, you are a new student, right? Because I haven't seen you around."

He slowly faced me.

"Ah.... I" he was about to say something but I cut him short.

I could see the big school gates and remember that I was late

"Oh we are here." I said as I got up from my seat." Well thanks for stoping the bus, See you around!" I immediately started to run towards the school

 


Author's Note

Sorry for really really REALLY LONG update.

A bigThank You for those who subscribe

Leave a comment telling me what you think. Please