Little Luck~

Can I See Your Smile?

 

Who wants to see Family! (ME!), so sorry to all Khunyoung shippers , I’m too busy with writing essay so there will be no Khunyoung moment(T.T), But at least we can know a little better about Family, right? Enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Nichkhun get in that old place (It’s an abandoned house but Nichkhun, Taeny and someone else has rebuilt it, so it’s now their secret hide out :P) 

 

And about that family, Taeny has been married since they still in high school, and 2 years later they has Seohyun, but she grow up to fast, so now although she still 15 years old, but she looks more like 20,and she very smart she’s like the smartest kid in school and of course, Taeyeon and Tiffany so proud of her (Why do I feel like this one look like Twilight Saga? ^.^ )

 

Just about 20 feet at the front of the house,a 32-inches TV fell out of the house make Nichkhun jumped a little

 

WhatTheHell?

 

Seohyun run out with a panicky face

“Ah, Nichkhun-Ajusshi, there you are, My Appa and Omma are arguing each other just because of this” Seohyun take out the I pad, where it got this screen

Nichkhun sighed, Yep,They are argue to each other, Again, When they first met, Argue, when they 1st date, Argue, When they get married, Argue ,when they have Seohyun, Argue , And now this (Geez~)

 

“It’s our cover song” Taeyeon went out with a really scary face, and so is Tiffany, “But Tiffany has ‘Typing’ something then it become just like that! That was your fault Tiffany!”

“NO! I’m not!” Tiffany raised her voice “When I’m typing fanfics, you came and said that you need to upload something so that was YOUR fault”

“So now I’m a Trouble Maker?”

“Of course who else could be? Our Seohyun?”

“Would you two just stop?” Now Nichkhun raised his voice, bigger than the Dorky couple “You guys just fight each other just because of this? Seohyun still here, you know, that might hurt her feeling!”

“Oh, please, I know I have argued with Tiffany for a lot of times, and our daughter has been get used to it, but you have argued with a lot of girls and boys many times. That’s why you don’t have any lover right now!” Taeyeon replies, make Seohyun giggled and Nichkhun blushed like a tomato.

“Anyway, the way to fix this one is easy, you guys just do this, and that…”

When Nichkhun show Family how to fix the problem He didn’t  know that the picture of Wooyoungie has fell out, and Taeyeon saw it, She picked it up.

“Humph…Wooyoungie? Why do I feel like I have met him somewhere before…”

 And Nichkhun, with a very pale face, pull the picture from Taeyeon back to him

“Give me that! It’s my personal stuff! You can’t just take it, ya know?”

“Hey! Hey! I picked up for you Okay? But I think that I know this one! AH! It’s Jang Woo Young!

“Wait! You know him?” Nichkhun, Tiffany, and Seohyun ask that question together

“Yes! Of course! He’s Jang Woo Young, Learning in our Daewoo high school, younger than us, he just eighteen, I want to confess him before…”Taeyeon say non-stop, She didn't notice that Tiffany has took the shovel and try to hit her Huswife.

“And…Then?” Nichkhun said, and together with Seohyun, they pointed at Tiffany means “Danger, behind”

“But he too quiet and he don’t smile at all, and so is his expression, no wonder why people call him ‘Wooyoung the ghost’! So now I lay my love on Tiffany, My one and Only Girl” (^.^) She said and turned to Tiffany, who is now hiding the shovel  (Phew!)

“Awww, that’s so sweet oppa!” And then they kissed, passionately and Seohyun cover her face (She just 15 in this story, remember?)

“I’m sorry for interrupted you guys but do you know where he lives? And Seohyun still here!” – Nichkhun said, interrupted the kissing moment (Why? =< ) 

“I don’t know! Maybe someone else knows where he lives!”

“But who could that be?”

“I AM”

It’s Taecyeon jumped out from no where and said out loud making everybody freaks out (I’m freak out too!)

“OH MY GOODNESS! OMOMATIC! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE TAECCIE~?” Taeyeon screams out make everybody has to cover their ear (Gosh! So loud!), And Seohyun's Ipad cracked

"Oh no, Appa, you did it again! It cost 40000 won to fix it!" 

“Well, I’m just passing by, and I heard that you guys talking something about my cousin so I came in, Beside, this is our secret hide out from high school, you know?” Taecyeon said, make everybody widen their eyes (especially Nickhun, his eyes widen like a frog! ^^)

“So you know where Wooyoung the…I mean Wooyoung’s living place?” Nichkhun asked with hope (And glance at Taeyeon about the nickname)

“Yes! I know where he lives, but he’s in school right now, maybe this afternoon? I will let you guys meet them! Gosh! I have to tell you…He’s so cute! He’s got the chubby cheeks and tiny eyes and…”

“Taecyeon-Ajusshi, stop saying how cute Wooyoung is, it will make my ajusshi jealous!” Seohyun said with giggled make TaeNy burst into laughter

“Wait... You like my cousin?” Taecyeon asked with widen eyes, and Nichkhun have to do nothing but saying yes and blush like a tomato (Or maybe strawberry ^^)

“But…My cousin…He can’t smile, ya know?”

“Yes! Yes I KNOW THAT! Does it have to be someone really cute and smile warmly? I don’t think so! Tell me where he lives and I'll get there!”

Nichkhun’s assertiveness make Taecyeon and Family look at each other then sighed and shook their heads.

                                                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done the typing~

So, what do you guys think?

Today I got 2 question for you:

1st:Should I stay typing story with Comic Sans Font (in chapter one) or not?

2nd:Do I have to forever disappear in this story? So that this story won't be weird any more :P

That's all!

Oh! And don't forget to Subscribe,Comment,and follow me to know more about me, information about my story and free Khunyoung pics design (but when i got free time,OK?) ;)

https://twitter.com/AnhKatori

P/s: I forgot to upload the screen of error Youtube Video for The Boys (*ENG Ver.) So sorry guys XP

Next time will be full of Khunyoung moment and someone else i have post on Foreword ^^