C h a p t e r O n e

- I Lost My Mind -

- C h a p t e r  O n e -

 

Dodgeball. A game in P.E where you have to dodge rubber balls and throw them. You could be either competitive, lazy, or just..yourself. Chanyeol and I had different P.E instructors so we weren't in the same team, and we're now playing class vs. class dodgeball. You do not know how hyper I am right now.

" Hey, throw me the ball!" I heard Chanyeol say to a ruffled haired guy. For some reason most of the people were cheering for him. I saw some girls holding up signs that had stuff like ' Luhan Fighting!!!' or ''I <3 Luhan' on them. I scratched my head, confused. Ruffled hair retrieved two balls and tossed one over to Chanyeol.

The last remaining people on my team was a taller-than-Chanyeol guy named Kris and a girl who always picks her nose. The other side had Chanyeol looking happy as ever and the ruffled hair guy was staring at me. Uhh..I just focused my attention on Chanyeol. " Ya, better not get me out!" I said to him.

" Don't worry, I won't~" Chanyeol threw the ball fast and got the girl out on my team. She still continued to dig her nose while she walked out to the sidelines where everyone was. 

Ruffled hair, or Luhan I suppose, followed suit and got out Kris who rolled his eyes and simply walked out. My class was shouting my name encouragingly. Chanyeol "missed" when he threw it towards me. He had a funny face on. I roared with laughter and clutched my sides.  Then I felt a whoosh and I out.

 

 

Arghh...my head. I moved my hands around me. I was laying on some sort of bed. Slowly, I opened my eyes and found Luhan staring at me. What? I squinted. I waited for my vision to get used to the brightness around me, and saw him still there. Staring at me.

" Ack!" I got up from laying and I widened my eyes. I was in the nurse's office. The nurse must be out since the door was locked and the 'Out for lunch' sign hanged. Chanyeol was on my other side, looking like he was about to cry. " What-what happened?" I asked.

" You got knocked out." Chanyeol stated, and grabbed hold of my hand. " Are you okay?!?! Does anything hurt, I swear I will run to the hospital for you!" 

I slapped his hand away. " I'm fine, thanks." 

He let out a sigh of relief. " Thank the Buddha, man..well it's lunchtime now, see ya later!" He power-walked to the door and outside. 

" Well gee, thanks for staying," I murmured. Luhan laughed. I glanced at him. He had soft-looking hair, nice eyes anda baby face. He still had his P.E uniform on. He must've noticed me staring and laughed.

" I know, I didn't have time to change because I carried you here."

Say what? " Ok...why?" I wasn't trying to be mean. It's just that I feel weird being carried. And by a stranger.

" Yeah well...I hit you with a ball during the game. I guess you've sort of out since you were shocked." Luhan rubbed the back of his head. " I'm sorry."

" Ohh it's alright, at least I didn't die," I jokingly said. He responded by laughing. I heard the loud bell ringing, signaling for students to go to their fifth period. Wow I have slept through 3 classes?! Oh boy..

" I think the nurse is going to come back any minute. I'll be going now," Luhan said as he checked the clock.

" Arasso. What teacher do you have next?" I was curious.

" Mr. Sooman." he sighed. Oh! Mr. Sooman was my favorite teacher and I was his favorite student. He taught chemistry really fun and he had a nice sense of humor. And he gave me an A+ on my report card. Chanyeol reacted to it by almost flipping a table. " He told me if I come in class late again he'll make me call my parents. I don't want that." he added.

" Ahh if you're so worried about it just tell him that you carried me to the office when I was hurt. He'll understand."

" Oh, are you guys close?" he asked.

I nodded. " I guess you can say that. But I'm his favorite student." Luhan's mouth formed a small 'o' shape. " I know I'm lucky.  You can go change too and take your time."

" Wow thanks ." he got out his clothes from his backpack and went to the bathroom next door. He returned a minute later with a wide smile on his face. " Much better."

There was a moment of silence. The clock made soft 'tick tock' sounds. Finally Luhan spoke up. " Thanks again, I'm off now. Bye."

" Bye." he walked out of the door and closed it lightly. I relaxed on the bed. My stomach still hurt a bit from laughing too much. Then I heard the doorknob twisting and out popped Luhan.

" Oh yeah and by the way, you're so cute when you're unconscious." he smirked and left.

WHAT?!

 

 


So...o u o Whatchu guys think? xD

Thanks so much to my first subscribers! *-* Now, enjoy

cr: tumblr ^^

LMAO i died ;_;