truth or dare part 1

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

It was night now and we decided to group together near the sea. The sea breeze feels night and peacefull at night. I smile and let my head rest onto eunhyuk’s shoulder. Heechul saw us and smile.

“aha! Why don’t we play a game?” he say with anticipation.

Leeteuk suddenly smile and nod, “sure sure! What game is it!?”

Heechul then say , “truth or dare”

Many members cheered same goes to me and eunhyuk. Kyuhyun was a little uneasy when he comes to this type of games. Sungmin assure him and kiss him on the cheek, making the younger one smile cutely.

 

We all sit in a circle and we spin the bottle. The bottle stops at leeteuk. Heechul smirk evily and ask him , “truth or dare, uri leader?”

Leeteuk look at heechul and pout before he answer, “dare.”

Heechul suddenly burst into laughter. “we would love seeing you pole dancing~”

Leeteuk gasp and so as me. heechul hyung, are you turn on already?

Heechul look at leeteuk with full anticipation. Leeteuk sigh and nod. I was about to see leeteuk hyung doing the dance when eunhyuk’s hand covers my eyes.

“e-ehe?” i say

“don’t. you’re are still underage.” Eunhyuk say.

I pout and say, “fine..”

 

After a few moments, eunhyuk uncover my eyes and i can see kangin’s nose is bleeding. Leeteuk laugh and smack kangin on the head. Ryeowook, sungmin look at me saying, “what happend?”

I shrug my shoulders. I bet yesung cover wookies’ eyes and kyu covers minnie’s eyes. Heechul sigh dramatically, saying, “it’s too bad the 3 of you don’t see how leader do the pole dancing ily..”

Eunhyuk threw a gust of sand and say, “my hae hae is not allowed to see those things”

Heechul stuck out a tongue at eunhyuk before he spin the bottle. This time the bottle stops at kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun gasp and look at heechul.

“truth or dare, maknae?” heechul ask.

“d-d-dare..” kyuhyun answer.

“someone’s stuttering here~” hangeng  joked. Kyuhyun pout.

“good thing you chooses dare. I dare you to kiss donghae on the lips.” Heechul stated.

I gasp. I look at sungmin, whose face is happy. Sungmin took out his  phone and ready to take a pic. I look at my hyuk and he smiles at me before he takes his phone out. Nearly every members did the same.

I look at kyuhyun and kyuhyun look at me. he gulp and went to my place. I gulp as well. Kyuhyun seems to calm down and smirk at me before he cupped my chin and kiss me passioniately on the lips. I gasp at the contact before i was too into the kiss.

After a few minutes, i was being pulled back by eunhyuk and so as kyuhyun. I look at eunhyuk and say, “huh?”

He looks at me and say, “better we both stop you and kyu before we all died of nosebleed”

Sungmin laugh and say, “nice on hyukkie...”

 

We continue the game until late at night. Ans there were some part of the games i couldn’t forget. When heechul was kissing hankyung. When kangin was asked to molest leeteuk. When yesung was beinf dared to kiss siwon. When ryeowook was asked to kiss sungmin on the lips. When shindong was asked to throw away his food to the ocean.

This moment is the most embarassing moment for me, when i was asked to DANCE WITH KYUHYUN, WITH ME WEARING DRESS.       All the members cheered and eunhyuk covers his nose that had started bleeding.

Honestly speaking, i look good in dress don’t i? Teehee...

Manager smile at us and say, “you guys can continue playing the game tomorrow night! It’s time for you to sleep!” we all groan and kiss each other good night before we all went to our respective chalets.

I close me anad eunhyuk’s chalet’s door and slump myself on the bed, in my sleeping pajamas.

Eunhyuk crawl towards me and say, “babe, you look good in the dress just now..”

I look shyly at him. “why? Do you want me to dress that up for you?

He looks at me and smile, “i would love to but tonight i wants to snuggle with you”

I smile and kiss his forehead before we both fell asleep.

 

The next day, me and eunhyuk wakes up and get dressed. I was buttoning my shirt when eunhyuk kiss me good morning. I smile at him and say, “morning, husband..”

Eunhyuk laugh and say, “morning my beautiful wife”

We both holding hands when we went out of our chalets.

We walk infront of leeteuk’s and kangin’s chalet where we always have our breakfast here. Leeteuk greet us morning and so as kangin. Kangin was busy preparing the breakfast in the chalet.

Then , early in the morning, the 3 of us was greet with a load –and y- moan coming from kyumin’s chalet. We look at each other like , “WTF are they doing in this early morning!?”

 

XXDXXDXXD! Aigo! Kyumin ah! XXDXXD hope you guys love this chapter! :D XXDXXD blame my mind! XD.. but where’s my other readers? –heartbroken-