A MONTH LATER. .

I NEED to Find Him....

Nickhun sat on his bed "it's so boring. ." he said quietly to himself. He reached over and checked his cell phone, he sighed "Tiffany. .I have given you one month and you still haven't tried to ring me, I need to hear  you. .I need to. .". There was a knock at his door "Wooyoung, Bro!" he said jumping off his bed and running to the door, he swang it open to see Victoria standing infront of him. "Oh, it's just you. ." he said looking disappointed. 

"Khun, I am having a party tomorrow night, since it's Friday, are you going to come?" she asked looking hopeful.

"I don't know. ." said Nickhun looking down.

"Khun, you are going to have to start living eventually, why can't you just get over HER!" she said looking angry.

"Are you my friend?" asked Nickhun looking confused.

"I am" she said looking worried.

"Then why don't you know me?" 

"What are you talking about Khun?" 

"If you knew me, you would know how much I love, how much, how much I love her, I can't just move on". Nickhun felt his heart sinking in his chest as the image of Tiffany and Taecyeon kissing appeared in his mind again, this image had been stuck in Nickhun's mind, it just wouldn't stop haunting him. 

"Khun, you have got to get over it, come to the party tomorrow, kay?"

Nickhun sighed and shook his head "I just don't want to". He shut the door and walked over to his bed. "I know I should've changed my number by now, but, but I just want to believe that may be, may be that was all a dream and she'll ring me saying that what I saw was in my imagination and that she still loves me". He grabbed his cell phone and called his voice mail, there was a voice mail that Tiffany had left for him two months ago. 

"Khunnie, why the hell are you not answering your phone, I need to tell you some thing really important, okay, okay, I don't, I just want to hear your voice, I know I heard it just yesterday, but, today is another day and I really need to hear your voice or I just can't function correctly, call me as soon as you get this message, love you". Nickhun smiled as he heard Tiffany's voice in his ear "love you to. .".

Tiffany sat on her bed "work was so boring today" she thought to herself "I wish I had a more interesting job. Tiffany's cell phone started ringing, she grabbed it, "heya!" 

"Hey Tiff, it's Taeyeon, GUESS WHAT!" 

"What?" asked Tiffany.

"I won tickets to a Super Junior concert, me and you are going to see Super Junior, tomorrow night in Tokyo!"

"Oh, Tokyo?"

"Yeah, I know you like some of SUJU's songs so you were the first one I thought to call".

"Thanks Tae, that'd be cool, what time tomorrow?" asked Tiffany sounding very stressed out.

"Why are you sounding like that Tiff, it's a SUJU concert be happy!" said Taeyeon sounding confused.

"Yeah, sorry, okay"

"I'll come and get you from your apartment tomorrow at 4, we will take the plane and get to Tokyo by 6.20 and then we can go to the arena, the show starts at 7, and it gets even better!!"

"What?" asked Tiffany.

"We get to take photos with the Super Junior members after the show and they get posted onto Super Junior's official web site. ."

"How did you win these tickets?" asked Tiffany sounding confused.

"Well Super Junior were looking for their biggest ever fan, so they told all ELF to send them a letter explaining how much they love SUJU and why, I sent in a letter explaining JUST how much I love every single individual member and then the tickets were sent to my address today!!"

"That's incredible"

"So, you in?" 

"I am. ." said Tiffany not sounding very enthused.

"Oh well, as soon as you see them in real life I am sure you won't sound like that any more, any-way got to go, see yah tomorrow". Taeyeon hang up on the phone.

"I just can't be happy with-out Nickhun, sorry Taeyeon. ." said Tiffany, she lay back on her bed "and Tokyo, that's where he is, I don't even know if I will be watching the performances, I will probably be thinking of  Khunnie the whole time".  Tiffany sat up and looked around, all the photos of her and Nickhun were still hanging on her walls, she wasn't ready to take them down yet. "Khunnie. ." she wrapped her arms around her legs and buried her face into her folded arms.