Comeback...??...

I'm Back

 

Chapter 3

*surprising song comes on and walks out Sam Dong

“Oh my goodness is this a dream? Someone pinch me.” Tae Yeon said as she was blinking million times so that her eyes aren’t playing a trick on her.

“Sam Dong.” Hye Mi whispered as she saw Sam Dong walking out with flowers in his arms and stands right in front of her.

Rubbing her eyes so that she isn’t dreaming, as soon as she realizes that it isn’t a dream she automatically wrap her arms around Sam Dong and cry in his chest.

Patting her head, Sam Dong just smiles at Jin Guk who smiles back and gives him thumbs up.

Moving away from the hug Hye Mi looks at Sam Dong and looks in his eyes and she notices that its sparkling nothing like how he was like during his depression.

“Ahem.” Tae Yeon clears as she noticed that the atmosphere was getting into that of a romantic one and she didn’t want that on her show.

Looking at Tae Yeon, Sam Dong and Hye Mi forgot that they were there. They just laughed and sat down. The way that they were sitting was Tae Yeon on the side as she was the MC and then it went Jin Guk, Hye Mi and Sam Dong.

“So K, how long has it been since you’ve been in Korea? Do you miss it?” Tae Yeon asked as she defiantly forgot that the recording was about Hye Mi and not him.

“Oh I thought that this was about Hye Mi? Well i have lots of stories to tell you guys.” Sam Dong said as he had a mischievous look in his eyes. Hye Mi was getting a little nervous as she didn’t know exactly what Sam Dong would tell everyone.

“Oh right right, sorry Hye Mi. So I’m guessing you’re really close to both Jin Guk and K?” Tae Yeon said as she stopped staring at K and re-focused on Hye Mi.

“Yes, yes i am. These two guys right here, we’ve grown up with each other, we know each other the best.” Hye Mi said as she showed her eye smile because she was so happy that she could meet Sam Dong again in so long and also to Jun Guk who she hasn’t seen for 6 months.

“Oh really? So they know what’s your good side and what’s your bad side?” Tae Yeon said as she was now getting really interested in what has happened in their past.

“Ne. We did grow up with each other but there was no romance involved whatsoever.” Sam Dong said as he didn’t want any rumours to go around at all about neither of them.

“Ayyyyyyyyy, that cant be true K. I know you guys are hiding something from everyone.” Tae Yeon said as her eyes started to sparkle.

“No really Tae Yeon-ssi. That’s the truth.” Jin Guk said as he smiled at everyone for their understanding.

“Ah alright we see now. So Congratulations Hye Mi on your 100th concert. You’re a star at its peak, so do you have anything you want to do or share while you’re here.” Tae Yeon said as she looked at Hye Mi who only smiled more widely and looked at Jin Guk and Sam Dong.

“Yes I do. I really want to release an album as Dream High again. We were once a group and i want to release an album. I know that K has he’s things outside of Korea and Jin Guk is in Japan and also Jason is in America taking a break but I would love it if we were to become a group one more time.”  Hye Mi said as she looked at Sam Dong who nodded as well as Jin Guk who smiled at Hye Mi.

“OH it looks like there’s going to be some songs for everyone. We get to hear K sing in Korean. Jin Guk also gets to sing in Korean once again. Jason will be performing with them too. Wow you guys sure do know how to surprise your fans you know that.” Tae Yeon said as she only laughed along with Hye Mi, Sam Dong and Jin Guk.

“I know we do, we’re not even sure we are really doing it really.” Hye Mi said as she looked at the audience and everyone shouted “WAE!”

“Well I guess since you said and we agreed then we got to now.” Sam Dong said as he put his hand on Hye Mi’s shoulder and smiled.

“Well I want to thank you guys for coming here from your bust schedules. It really made lots of people happy. It was good to see you again K and also you too Jin Guk. Hye Mi fighting.” Tae Yeon said as she held her fist up and everyone bowed and bid their good-byes and headed out of the recording studio.

As soon as all three of them got out, all they heard was screaming fans as they were screaming for K, Hye Mi and Jin Guk. Who would have ever thought that those three would become such great stars; and for K to be so renowned for his music.  As they were walking through the crowds with their managers right beside them the three of them got into K’s Van and sat down and laughed with each other. NO matter what the situation is those three would never ever let go of each other.

“Sam Dong-ah Congratulations on your win!” Jin Guk said as he slapped Sam Dong’s shoulder who winced at his slap.

“and your slaps still hurts like crazy.” Sam Dong said as he smiled towards Jin Guk who had a HUGE smile on his face.

“SO how was your trip and when you get here?” Hye MI asked as she waved her arm towards Jin Guk signalling that his conversation with Sam Dong was finished and that Sam Dong had to answer her questions.

“My trip was okay I was just really really really tired. Jet leg hurts like crazy and I got here this morning at like 2 AM.” Sam Dong said as he smiled quickly towards Hye Mi as he didn’t want Hye Mi to worry about his tiredness.

“Then are you okay to be awake right now? Im pretty sure that you’re body is telling you to sleep since your body is use to the time in America.” Hye Mi said as she touched Sam Dong’s face.

“Ahem.” Jin Guk said as he was now starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

“Oh sorry Jin Guk didn’t mean to. So what are your plans for the rest of the day you guys?” Hye Mi asked as she wondered if she could hang out with Sam Dong since she hasn’t seen him in ages.

“oh I have a magazine shooting in a few minutes.” Jin Guk said as he smiled towards Hye Mi as he felt that he was being loved.

“I have nothing to do. I don’t have anything planned for this whole time.” Sam Dong said as he just shrugged his shoulders.

“Oh but I bet that once this show airs, you’ll be very hard to get a hold of.” Hye Mi joked as she didn’t want to admit but she wanted to have Sam Dong by her side everyday, every hour.

“I guess I will but I strictly told my management that while I'm in Korea I don’t want anything to do other than work on a Korean album that I want to have you guys featured on.” Sam Dong said as he shrugged his shoulders again.

“WHAT! You want us to be on your album?” Hye Mi and Jin Guk yelled as they could not believe their ears.

“So are you staying here for good or just releasing this album and leaving again?” Hye Mi asked as she was hopeful that Sam Dong was going to stay here for good.

“I am.........”

 

---------------------------------------------------

bwahahah sorry i didnt update in sooo long :P

anyways here is another chapter~!!!

hope you guys like it~!!

:)

comment, subscribe, or do anything but bash~!!!

love you guys lots :)