Meeting Once Again

I'm Back

 

Chapter 2

“No, not again.” Said a voice looking down at the two.

“Is something the matter Sam Dong?” asked his manager as he walked to Sam Dong’s side and looked out the window at Hye Mi and Jun Guk who were just standing there and looking at each other.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t know that Jin Guk was going to be back in Korea too.” His manager asked as he looked at Sam Dong who just shook his head.

“Well it looks like Jin Guk is going to be a guest too.” His manager said as he turned around and pulled Sam Dong away from the window to get ready.

 

As soon as Sam Dong was done he knew that the recording wasn’t going to be for another 2 hours or so. He took this chance to visit his school again and as soon as he stepped onto the school grounds he realized how much it had changed.

“hey isn’t that K?” whispered a student to another as they were walking past Sam Dong and he just covered his face more with the cap that he was wearing and continued to walk into the school.

As soon as he stood in front of the Art Director’s office he got nervous all over again like he was a new student again. As soon as he was about to knock on the door he heard, “Who are you?”

Sam Dong froze in his spot as he didn’t know what he should do. He slowly turned around and came face to face with his old teachers that had taught him so long ago.

“Hi teachers.” Sam Dong said as he faced them and bowed a good 90 degrees.

“SAM DONG!” all three teachers yelled at the same time and then covered their mouths and pushed Sam Dong into the office as they were afraid that the students had over heard them.

As soon as they all entered the room, they all let go of Sam Dong and smiled at him.

“So how are you Sam Dong?” Teacher Kang asked as he looked Sam Dong up and down.

“I'm good teacher. How are you?” Sam Dong asks as he looked at Teacher Kang and Teacher Shi.

“We’re good too Sam Dong. Thank you for your presents, sorry we never got to thank you.” Teacher Shi said as she patted Sam Dong’s arm.

“No problem teacher. Im glad that you guys liked them. Oh yea teacher Yang, how are you now? Not jealous of them are you?” Sam Dong joked with Teacher Yang.

“I'm not jealous of them Sam Dong. I have a girlfriend now.” Teacher Yang said as he puffed out his chest and looked at everyone.

“That’s good to hear teacher.” Sam Dong said as he laughed along with Teacher Kang and Teacher Shi.

“So why are you back, if you don’t mind me asking that is?” Teacher Kang said as they finally just all sat down.

“Wait, wait I have something say to Sam Dong first.” Teacher Shi said as she stood up and went to grab a card from her desk. “Congratulation Super Star K. You deserve the award.” She said as she handed over her card and Sam Dong gladly took it.

“Thank you teacher Shi.” Sam Dong said as he opened it to see that it was a picture of him and the rest of Dream High and also there were messages from everyone. “And I’m here for a little rest but I was planning on a Korean album and I came to find the perfect people to help me out.” Sam Dong said as he looked at his teachers who were utterly shocked as they didn’t think that Sam Dong would go and find them.

“Why, why us?” Teacher Yang asked as he knew that Sam Dong could go and find better people to help him out.

“Why not? You guys were the ones who taught me everything that I needed to know.” Sam Dong said as he smiled at all three.

“Does the rest know that you’re back?” Teacher Kang asked as he looked at Sam Dong and all he could do was smile.

“You’re a guest for Hye Mi aren’t you?” Teacher Shi said as she looked at Sam Dong. Nodding his head Sam Dong got up and bid his goodbye as he was now off to the recording of Hye Mi’s Win Win.

At the recording studio Hye Mi was so nervous because it’s been awhile that she had been on T.V. She hoped that everything would go over smoothly as she didn’t want anything bad to happen. As soon as the recording started Hye Mi smiled her million dollar smile and got everyone going.

“Hye Mi I’m so glad that you could be on our show. You don’t know how much it means to us.” Tae Yeon had said as she looked at Hye Mi who only smiled and replied, “It’s an honour to be here.”

After a few more segments it was time to show the guest star visitor and Hye Mi knew that Jin Guk was going to be one of them since that was what he said when they met outside of the salon.

Flashback

“Good morning Hye Mi.” Jin Guk said as he stood in front of her.

“Jin Guk.” Hye Mi said as she was looking at Jin Guk with wide eyes and he just smiled at Hye Mi. “What are you doing here? I thought you were in Japan doing your promotions.”

“What? You don’t want me here? I mean I can go back you know.” Jin Guk said as he started to walk away.

“I'm joking Jin Guk!” Hye Mi yelled as she grabbed Jin Guk’s arm.

“I know you were I just wanted you to stop me.” Jin Guk said as he looked back to Hye Mi and smiled.

“What are you doing here, seriously?” Hye Mi asked as she was really troubled over this thought.

“I'm here to guest star visit on your show today.” Jin Guk said as he smiled at a shocked Hye Mi.

“And here I was wondering who they were going to get.” Hye Mi said as she just shook her head as she should’ve thought of him when she was asked to go on the show.

“Come I’ll drive.” Jin Guk said as he opened the door for Hye Mi who gladly sat down.

End of flashback

“Please let us welcome Jin Guk, who has been in Japan for the last 6 months promoting his newest single _____ (you guys can think of a song).”

As soon as Jin Guk had come out everyone was screaming their heads off as they didn’t think that Jin Guk was going to be there and when he came out he just waved to everyone and sat down.

“Jin Guk it’s nice to see you again. How are things in Japan?” Tae Yeon asked as she was also excited that Jin Guk was there.

“Japan is good. It’s really beautiful if you guys have the chance on going there then you guys should defiantly go and experience it.” Jin Guk said as he looked at Hye Mi and to the audience.

“Oh we will I’m sure of it. So then how was Hye Mi when you first met her?” Tae Yeon asked as she wanted to know how Hye Mi was back then and no it wasn’t so that she could blackmail Hye Mi, she was just curious as much as her fans were.

“Hmm Hye Mi, how was she when we first met?” Jin Guk said as he was scratching his chin and looked like he was thinking.

“Oh stop you know how I was stop trying to look cool.” Hye Mi said as she slapped Jin Guk’s arm.

“Wow it looks like you guys have a really good chemistry. There’s nothing going on is there?” Tae Yeon teased as she just wanted to laugh it off but apparently the two didn’t think so as they both turned red.

“Oh is there something that you guys aren’t telling us?” Tae Yeon said as she bent towards them.

“ANIYO!” they both yell and start to laugh afterwards.

*Surprising song comes on and....... 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

YAY i got subscribers~!?!?!?!?!?

:)

im happy im sooo thankful you guys :)

so leave a comment so i know you're reading :)

also does anyone know what other dramas Kim SOo Hyun is in???

I've become his fan~!?!?!??!?!

:)

anyways comment, subcribe or eat or do anything you like aside from bashing :)