1

LOOKIN FOR HIM!!!!! 0.0

i was ask to go to my manger office. i slowly walk to his office*my name is tyanna kim, im 16 years old, im well known for my smartness,photos,singing,dancing,and drwings. I graduated high school early,im still taking college courses. Everybody knows me nation wide, my drawings are in muesums, my photos are everywhere, and every music industry wants me. Dont say im bragging about how famous i am, i do what i love to do.* my thoughts were broken by my manager's voice. We were right by his office door, when we got into the office i guess you can say we gladly talk about me.

Manager kee: tyanna i got you some business in Seoul, Korea. You will be there for a year, you will be taking pictures of the kpop stars and you can work on your singing and dancing. Is that ok?

Tyanna: oh that would be great. *oh my god, im going to Seoul, Korea for photographing and music cool, but i hope i dont meet him there.* Sure when do i start and what would my mother say?

Manager: You will start now and your mom said its ok and she will be letting you stay with your father over there*nervously saying*

Tyanna: my.................father..................what......about.....................him

Manager: no he doesnt live with your father anymore he is actually living with his band members

Tyanna: ok..........I......do.......it.

Manager: ok then just go to the airport now and get on the plane>

Tyanna: oh......kay, but what about my stuff and equipment.

Manager: already taken care of. they are already at your father house, now go before you miss your flight and your mom said to call her when you get to korea. *pushes her out the door* have a safe trip and i wil be checking on you from time to time

Tyanna: by then *walking away*