Just a normal Morning

Till the moment i'll stop breathing

 

5 am in the morning time for Infinite to wake up to get ready for their Shedeule.
 
 
 
*Dongwoo's POV*
 
i open my eyes lightly still being all sleepy in the morning taking a look at the clock.. 5 AM ...
 
i don't even want to stand up but badly i have to or else SungGyu is going to come and then we all know that he will start to nag like a Champion.
 
So i stand up walking trough the living room right to the bathroom but the door is locked.
 
My eyes are still closed while i start knocking against the door.
 
"Yah whos there?"
 
I mumble still sleepy trying not to go back to sleep.
 
Then i get the answer.
 
"Dongwoo-ah? Is that you?"
 
"T-Thats Sungyeols voice.."
 
I mumble  as i open my eyes shocked being all awake in a second.
 
"Ah Sungyeol-ah... open the door i need to pee"
 
i tell him kinda nervous while i'm waiting for him to open the door.
 
 
 
*Sungyeol's POV*
 
I just dreamed something  when my clock starts to ring 15 minutes before 5AM .
 
In the moment i opend my eyes i totaly forgot what it was.
 
Everyone is still sleeping right now so i'm take my clothes being all silent while walking to the bathroom to take a shower.
 
I know that i won't have alot of time till the next person will wake up so i try to shower as fast as i can.
 
After 10 Minutes i get out of the Shower take on my clothes and start to dry my hair
 
as someone starts to knock on the bathroom door.
 
Sounds like Dongwoo.. but to be quite sure about it i ask again.
 
Then Dongwoo tells me to open the door cause he wants to pee.
 
i couldn't help but start to laugh like a little kind while i open the door looking at Dongwoo's face while laughing.