03

In Love With The Player

 

Taeyeon was walking out of the building when she saw Suho and Tiffany about to kiss. Her eyes widen, she walks to them and walks in between them, stopping them from kissing. "Hey!" Suho yells. Taeyeon sticks her tongue out at him and turns to face Tiffany. "Hey beautiful," she says with a flirty smile. The younger girl rolls her eyes and grabs Suho's hand. Taeyeon looks at their hands and pulls Tiffany closer to her, "If you do my homework and carry my stuff, I'll give you a kiss. Maybe more," Taeyeon whispers seductively into the younger girl's ear.

Tiffany closes her eyes, she bites her lip. "Oppa, wait for me outside," Tiffany says to her best friend. Taeyeon smiles to herself. "Are you sure?" Suho asks his friend. Tiffany nods and kisses his cheek, "I'll be okay oppa, just wait outside for me," she smiles and lets go of his hand. Suho smiles also, "Okay but don't take too long,"  he says. The young girl shakes her head, "I'll be there soon, don't worry oppa," she smiles. Suho kisses her cheek, making her blush and making Taeyeon slightly jealous. "Just go already!" Taeyeon yells. Suho nods and leaves.

"What do you want Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked after Suho left. The older girl pulls Tiffany closer, "Why are you being like this Tiffany, I thought you liked me since high school," she says. Tiffany pushes her away, "That's because I thought maybe you were different then what you say you are, but you're not. You're just using me and I don't like that. I'm not in love with you anymore Kim Taeyeon," she lies. "I know your lying, come on, no one could get over me," Taeyeon says confidently. "Well I did," Tiffany says, she turns around and begins to walk away. The older girl grabs her wrist and stops her. "Tiffany?" Taeyeon says. The younger girl turns to face Taeyeon, "What?" she asks annoyed. Taeyeon smirks before leaning down and quickly kissing Tiffany.

Tiffany wants badly to kiss back, but she doesn't. She tries pushing Taeyeon away but can't After a long time the player pulls away. Tiffany looks at her with big, innocent eyes. She touches her lips. "You liked it didn't you?" Taeyeon asks. The younger girl looks at her, "Y-you stole my first kiss!" she yells. "I'm glad I did, bye Tiffany," Taeyeon smirks, slaps the younger girls perfect and walks away.

 

                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany was finally able to move her legs again. She starts walking out of the empty building, there is only one car in the parking lot, Suho's. Tiffany rushes to him, "Oppa!" she yells. He turns to look at her and smiles, she smiles also and runs to his side. "Oppa I'm sorry for taking so long," she apologizes. He shakes his head, "It's okay Tiffany. Should we still go to my house?" he asks. Tiffany shakes her head, "No oppa, can we go to the park," she asks. He nods and smiles, "Anything for you Tiffany."

The two friends arrive at the park quickly. They walk side by side, Tiffany is in deep thought. "Are you okay?" Suho asks. Tiffany nods and smiles, "Yes oppa, it's just...I'm confused about Taeyeon and about you," she says. Suho looks at her, "Why?" he asks. "I don't know oppa, there is something that attracts me to Taeyeon, I want to believe she's a good person. But then, there's you, you've been my best friend since we were kids. Your kind and sweet, just how I always pictured my future boyfriend. I love you very much oppa, I just.....I'm afraid if I'm with you and if we break up, I could lose you," Tiffany admits. Suho hugs his best friend, "You'll never lose me, I promise," he says. Tiffany smiles and hugs her friend tightly, "I hope not oppa, because I need you," she says.

 

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon walks around the park alone. She sighs and sits down alone, sometimes she wishes she had someone special to keep her company. Like Tiffany, Suho was always with her, looking out for her and protecting her.

The girl looks around the park. She looks behind her, and then she sees them, Suho and Tiffany. Taeyeon also listens to their conversation, "I need you," she hears Tiffany say as she hugs Suho tightly. "I'll always be here for you Tiffany," Suho replies.

Taeyeon glares at them and stands up, she quickly walks towards them but stops herself when she sees the smile on Tiffany's face. "If she's happy, then I should let her be happy," Taeyeon thinks to herself. She turns away from them and walks away. "I guess I'll just have to find another hot girl who wants to ," she says to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Vote for most beautiful (SNSD is there:) http://i-m.co/fet888/BestOfKorea/most-beautiful