TOO FAST?! & Chubby Cheeked Bestfriends & RELIGIOUS MAN'S HELP?!

♥....Smile Again....♥

“Too fast?” I exclaimed, “Kim Ryeowook, we’re been going out for quite a long time let’s see- 3 months and look, we’ve only kissed today! What do you mean we’re going too fast?! Sungmin and Yumi has probably done it by now!” Ryeowook blushed at he last part.

“Don’t let Yesung hear you say that.” he muttered. When he saw I wasn’t laughing a bit, he stopped and looked at me, “Skye, I’m sorry-”

“It’s fine.” I uttered, “Dinner is ready, bao bei.” I got up from the floor and walked down to my kitchen where the food I’ve prepared was sitting in the oven to warm up for a while. I can hear Ryeowook’s light footsteps coming in the kitchen slowly. I looked back and he looked even more awkward and shy around the place. Gaish…. How long do you want me to wait Kim Ryeowook? I set the food on the table and we both began to eat together in silence mode. I hated it. The eerie silence makes me think I am boring and I don’t have a decent topic to talk about over dinner with my boyfriend. I watched Ryeowook play with his food a little and then take a small bite quickly before returning back to playing with it. He is thinking too much at the moment. I can tell because his face looks stern and concentrated. I wonder what he is thinking.

“Bao bei, why are you not eating?” I cleared my throat, trying to forget about the thing earlier, “Aren’t you hungry? Did you eat Hyuk Jae’s bananas again?” Ryeowook let out a little smile.

“Not Eunhyuk’s bananas this time.” he chortled, “Donghae’s fish fingers.”

“Oh.” I tried to laugh. So this dinner was pointless then if he ate. Gaish…

“Sorry for the waste of time, Skye.” he apologized, “You must of spent a long time cooking this dinner.”

“It’s only a ready meal, bao bei.” I blushed a little, “I’’ save it for breakfast for me tomorrow.” Ryeowook put his fork down and looked at me apologetically but I returned just a small smile back at him. Sure I’m disappointed with two things now. One being that he is not eating my food I cooked for him, and two being that he won’t sleep with me. I’m becoming desperate here! But I won’t go to extreme measures like sleeping with someone else! That’s just not me! Plus I don’t want to be unfaithful to Ryeowook. Gaish, life is a to me. His phone suddenly started to ring loudly and he picked it up as quickly as possible and started talking away in a hurry.

“Ne, araso hyung… araso…” he sighed over the phone and looked at me with sorry looking eyes. Very sorry looking eyes. “Skye, I’m sorry but-”

“You have a last minute schedule.” I sighed, “just go, it’s okay.” Ryeowook went over to me and gave me an unexpected kiss on the tip of my nose.

“Mianhaeyo miinah.” he whispered and started to walk away. I sighed to myself and walked him to my front door.

“Bye bao bei. Drive safely.” I told him. I closed my door quickly and blew out a heavy sigh, hitting the wall in frustration. Damn it, Ryeowook! Damn me for making it worse! Gaish…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few days later:

“Henry, stop bouncing, you’re giving me a headache.” I hissed. But he carried on bouncing on his broken bed.

“Henry jebal. Stop it.” I whined. Still no stopping from the kid.

“Henry if you don’t stop right now, I will break your violin.” I threatened and he stopped a little, sitting beside me quickly.

“You wouldn’t dare.” he narrowed his eyes at me.

“Wanna bet?” I raised my eyebrows at him quickly.

“Gaish, why so cranky today, Skye? Did you and your boyfriend have a fight for the first time because of the thingy that happened in your bedroom?” Henry teased. He has been teasing me non-stop after I told him what happened with me and Ryeowook a few days ago in my bedroom. He got excited when he thought we had finally done it but then I told him when Ryeowook pushed me away, he started to giggle a little. Henry told me I repel boys to sleep with me. I hit him of course around the back of the head.

“Stop it Henry Lau.” I scolded him, “Stop teasing me! it’s getting on my nerves already.” Henry pouted cutely and just sat still for now on, his eyes wandering around his small room before letting out a loud sigh and facing me quickly.

“Whatcha going to do, Skye?” he asked me worriedly. I shrugged back. To be honest, I really don’t know what to do in this kind of situation. After that thingy that happened between us, I haven’t been seeing him quite a lot no more. I thought he was avoiding me but he reassured me that ‘it was just his hectic schedules’ over the phone which didn’t reassure me as much. I really think he starting to avoid me because of the incident that occurred. I’m lucky enough to actually finally get a small kiss from him once a day when I get to see him. Just a kiss. On the forehead.

“Henry,” I started, “I think I want to break up with him.” Henry’s eyes widened and his mouth fell open and he looked at me in disbelief.

“Are you for real?!” he screeched, “Are you thinking of- You’re thinking of breaking up with Ryeowook hyung??” I nodded back. This relationship is going no where right? Ryeowook acts like I am his first girlfriend in pre-school for crying out loud! He needs to grow a back bone and try to make this relationship work!

“Skye, you’re not thinking straight.” Henry stuttered, “You only want to break up with him because he won’t sleep with you right?” I shook my head at him violently. Sure that reason is part of it but the other is being him so distant from me and not putting effort into our relationship. I was the one who made the plans on going out, I was the one who made the first move. The one who always visits and calls first. At times. I told Henry the other reason and he completely understood parts of it.

“But Skye, do think about it thoroughly first okay?” he said, “I don’ t want you making regrets about this after wards.” Henry hugged me close, his chubby cheeks resting on top of my head, his hand rubbing my back to soothe me.

“Henry so cute.” I smiled and started to pinch his cheeks until red marks were shown visibly in the light.

“Is this how you think stuff through?” he screeched, “Pinch your best friend’s cheeks without mercy?” Aigo, Henry Lau so cute to me.

“Seriously Skye,” Henry took my hands in his and looked at me seriously, “Please do think this through first.” I inhaled deeply and nodded at him.

“I have made my decision.” I started, “I’m going to have to break up with him.” Okay, maybe I didn’t think this through a lot of times but I think this decision is final. Gaish, the hard part is going to have to come pretty much soon. Henry looked at me in disbelief but respected my decision after a while.

“I would try to change your mind but I know that you would win anyway.” Henry murmured. “I just really hope you are making the right decision for this.” I may sound quite selfish but put yourself in my shoes, you’ll always be the one making the effort in the relationship. You’ll get fed up with it after a long time like I am feeling right now. Shall I do it over the phone or be a man and take it in person? Gaish, let’s do this in person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 days later~

Ryeowook’s POV:

“Siwon hyung,” I called, tapping my very religious hyung on the shoulder, “Hyung, can you help me with something?” Siwon hyung looked down at me and smiled his warm cat smile.

“What is it Wookie?” he asked, “Need help in what? Life? Religion? Love? Women?”

“The last two you said.” I mumbled shyly.

“Ohh, love and women… I see, I see…” he started to rub his chin as he put on his thinking face for me. “Something wrong with Skye? Did you two have a fight or something?” I sighed.

“It’s not really a fight-fight.” I muttered, “It’s just that a week ago, I went around her house and we sort of~”

“Did you two did it already? Omo, Wookie is all grown up!” Siwon hyung came hugging me so tight that I feel like my ribs are going to crush .

“Anio hyung-” I stammered, “We didn’t do- it!” Siwon stiffened and let go off me quickly and looked at me weirdly.

“What did you two do then?” he asked, raising his eyebrows at me, “Read a book together?” I threw my head back and started to fiddle with my fingers, locking them and unlocking them with each other.

“We kissed,” I started, “For the first time and I nearly lost control as in nearly letting myself go and begin to go even further.”

“But??”

“But I backed out and stopped what we was doing.” I said shyly.

“You stopped the course of love, Kim Ryeowook?!” Siwon hyung screeched.

“Hyung, you’re making it awkward!” I hissed. Luckily it was just the two of us in the dressing room while the other members were still eating as much as they can before rehearsals so they will be full of energy. I decided to have a talk with Siwon hyung as he was the romantic one out of all of us and I need his help.

“Why did you stop, Wookie?” Siwon hyung asked me. “Wae???”

“I think it’s because I don’t want to hurt her…” I said in a low whisper even though it was just the two of us, “I told her we was going to fast which was a big lie and I think I am just not ready- I’m frigid.” I owned up to the full description of what I was. Yes, I am quote shy when it comes to love and all that stuff. I just can’t help backing out on those sort of stuff with Skye even though I wanted to go further. Aish, I am a grown man! Why am I being like this?!

“Aish, Ryeowook,” Siwon hyung sighed, “You are so sweet and shy… You need to get out of that shell you’ve been hiding in! What do you want me to do, ey? I’m all ears and ready to help.”

“Well, I think Skye is angry with me about what happened and I want to make it up to her.” I said.

“What? You want me to book a hotel so you can sleep with her then?” Siwon hyung jumped into conclusions.

“What- No!” I screeched. “Siwon-shiie, stop jumping into conclusions! I just want to do something romantic for her. Any suggestions?” Siwon went back to his thinking place and grinned at me widely.

“Sure, I have an idea. Leave it all to me and go get Skye in an hour.” he told me, a cat smile forming on his lips. It better not be a hotel room with a huge bed with rose petals everywhere.

Fast forward to an hour later: Skye’s POV:

“Bao bei, I need to talk to you.” I stammered as Ryeowook pulled me out of his car in a hurry, “Ryeowook, I need to tell you something important-”

“Can it wait for a little while?” Ryeowook pouted, “I am in need to show you something really important! And then you can tell me what you have to tell me.” I nodded back sadly and let him drag me inside a deserted building which only had the lights on. Where was he taking me?

“Ryeowook, why are we in a building?“ I asked.

“We’re going to the back door to go the place where I’m taking you.“ he answered. When I was outside, I swear I can smell the salty sea air. Are we near a beach? The sun was setting in the horizon, letting out a hazy orange and red light in the sky mixing in with the darkening blue shy.

“Bao bei, where are you taking me?” I asked again as he stopped in front of a fire exit door. He looked at me, took my hand in his and smiled.

“Ready?” he asked. “It may not be much but~” he opened the fire exit door which led to a beach. And in the middle of the beach ....