Final

My Jealous Boyfriend

 

“Sulli-ah, are you done yet?” Myungsoo gently knocked on her bedroom door from outside.

   Some shuffling sound was then heard before the door opened, revealing a gorgeous Sulli in a light pink short sleeved dress that stopped right on her knees. Myungsoo smiled, realizing that it was the dress which he had bought her for her birthday a couple of months ago. Her hair was neatly braided to one side, revealing the slenderness of her long neck. She had a light make-up on; just a dash of mascara and her favorite peach lip gloss. Still, she looked like a goddess in Myungsoo’s eyes.

   “Gorgeous,” he commented, “as always.” Sulli flashed him her eye smile before muttering “Thank you, oppa.”

   “So, is my girl ready?” he asked, lifting his hand up to caress his girlfriend’s face. At that question, he could feel Sulli stiffen a little and he knew that she was nervous as she bit on her bottom lip; a natural habit of hers when she got nervous.

   “Don’t worry, baby,” he reassured her. “I am sure my parents will like you just like how I do,” he wrapped his arms around her, giving her a comforting hug before they then headed towards Myungsoo’s parents house.

 

“Hyung!” Moonsoo, Myungsoo’s five year old little brother, ran towards Myungsoo as they entered the front door.

   “Hello there little buddy,” Myungsoo squatted down to his height and gave him a warm hug. The little boy then grinned at his brother.

   Seeing this, Sulli too, squatted down in front of him and ruffled his hair. “You must be Moonsoo, right?” she asked.

   The boy looked at her with his mouth slightly agape. He blinked twice and nodded once, “Yes, I’m Moonsoo. He stared at Sulli for a while before asking her, “Who are you?”

   “Ah, that’s right. I forgot to introduce myself,” Sulli said, softly palming her forehead. “Hello!” she beamed, “I’m Sulli. Sulli-noona for a cute boy like you.” She smiled, lightly pinching his cheek.

   Moonsoo’s mouth gaped in delight. “Waah, Sulli noona is so pretty!” he innocently beamed, causing Myungsoo and Sulli to chuckle.

   “Thank you,” Sulli said, “You are very cute too.”

   Moonsoo frowned. “I am not cute! I am handsome,” he exclaimed.

   “Aigoo, that’s right. Noona is wrong. You are very handsome,” Sulli said, earning a grin from the younger boy. Myungsoo smiled seeing how his brother was getting along well with Sulli.

   “Oh, you guys have arrived,” said a voice from inside the house. Sulli and Myungsoo quickly stood back up and Sulli bowed, “Hello, Mrs. Kim.”

   “So you must be Sulli, right?” she asked with a smile and Sulli nodded her head, “Yes, that’s right.”

   “Aigoo, Myungsoo is right. You are very beautiful,” she complimented Sulli, offering her hand. Sulli replied her handshake and flushed a little.

   “Come, let’s get inside. Dinner’s ready,” she announced and walked her way inside. Myungsoo was about to interlace his hand with Sulli’s to guide her into the house but Moonsoo beat him to it.

   “Noona, let’s go!” Moonsoo beamed and pulled Sulli by her left hand into the house, straight to the dining room. He walked towards one of the chairs and asked Sulli to sit down. Sulli obliged his request and he smiled before sitting himself right next to her.

   Following suit, Myungsoo and Mrs. Kim reached the dining room and when Myungsoo was about to sit at the other side of Sulli, Mrs. Kim motioned him to sit next to her, which was at the opposite of Sulli and Moonsoo.

   Before Myungsoo could even open his mouth to protest, Sulli held his hand and gave it a light squeeze, assuring him that it was fine, and he should listen to his mother. Myungsoo looked at her but she had her puppy-look on so he couldn’t say no. So, he headed next to his mother and as they waited for Mr Kim, they had some light conversations.

   Sure enough, Sulli really had nothing to worry about. His parents were definitely lovable and nice people. After Mr. Kim sat down, they had their dinner and his parents treated her really well. Even his little brother kept on putting his favorite dishes in Sulli’s plate, urging her to eat more.

   If there was one person that was a little annoyed, that would be Myungsoo. He didn’t like how Sulli paid him little attention on the table. And every time he wanted to put any food on her plate, his little brother would beat him to it, since his brother was sitting right next to her.

   After dinner, Sulli wanted to help with the dishes but Mrs. Kim told her that it was alright. Instead, she insisted that Sulli should go spend her time with Myungsoo in his room, since there might be things that he would want to show her.

   So that was how Sulli ended up sitting in between Myungsoo’s legs on his bed. He was so excited when his mother gave them the permission to hang around in his room that he practically grabbed Sulli’s wrist and ran up the stairs to his room. His hands around Sulli’s waist tightened as he pulled her back close to his chest, resting his forehead on the crook of her neck.

   “Finally, we are alone,” he whispered. Sulli giggled as his breath was tickling her neck. “Why are you laughing?” he asked, sounding a little puzzled.

   “It’s ticklish,” she answered.

   “What is?” he innocently questioned her, planting a smooch on her ticklish spot.

   Sulli turned her head and looked at him with a smile on her face. Wrapping her hands around his neck, she planted a chaste kiss on his lips before pulling away too quickly. When Myungsoo groaned at the lost of contact, she chuckled. “Help me here, oppa. I’m trying to impress your parents, and I don’t think I’ll be able to leave a good impression on them if you continue doing that.”

   Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “I’ll be quiet, promise,” he put up his picky fingers. “And you really don’t have anything to worry about. Like I had predicted, my family loves you just like how I love you,” he kissed her lips, “Okay, maybe I love you more since these lips of yours are just so…” he kissed her again, “Damn! I don’t think I can stop now that I already started.” And with that, he turned Sulli’s body around so that she was straddling his lap and started kissing her lips.

   Since Sulli too was also addicted to him, all sane thoughts left her mind and she started kissing him back. His hands were at her waist, pulling her closer, and her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck. They were making out happily until someone knocked on the door. Sulli immediately pulled away, her face flushed.

   “Damn!” Myungsoo grumbled in frustration, clearly irritated that his favorite past time was interrupted. Sulli lightly slapped his forearm and shook her head at her boyfriend’s childish behavior. “Who is it?” Myungsoo yelled from inside, and Sulli got off of his lap, smoothing back her dress.

   “Me,” a cute voice sang from outside the door. “Is noona in there? I want to show her my toys,” the cute voice stated.

   Myungsoo rolled his eyes and grabbed Sulli’s wrist when she wanted to walk to the door. “What?” Sulli asked, eyeing his hold on her wrist.

   “Don’t go. They are just boring toys,” he pouted. “And besides, you already sat with him during dinner so you should now spend your time with me.”

   Sulli shook her head and chuckled. “Aigoo,” she cooed, pinching Myungsoo’s cheeks before she released her hand and opened the door.

   “Noona!” Moonsoo beamed, a Ben 10 action figure was in his left hand. “Come to my room, I have lots of toys,” he waved his left hand, showing the toy and took Sulli by her wrist, dragging her to the room opposite of Myungsoo’s.

   Sulli laughed as she was dragged, noting how similar these two siblings were in the patience department — or lack of there was. She looked back towards Myungsoo and saw that he was getting up from his bed with his eyes wide. He wanted to follow them but too bad, Moonsoo reached his room and once Sulli was dragged inside, he quickly shut and locked the door.

   “Yah, Kim Moonsoo! Open this door!” several knocks were heard, accompanied by Myungsoo’s loud voice.

   “No! I don’t want to!” Moonsoo yelled from inside the door as he urged Sulli to sit on one of his playchairs. “You will take noona and I won’t let that happen!”

   “Yah! Open the door. Now! I’m ordering you!”

   Sulli thought that Moonsoo was going to be scared and would open the door but she was wrong. Instead, Moonsoo opened the treasure box at the bottom of his bed and took out a few toys.

   “Kim Moonsoo! Do you not hear me? Sulli? Baby, open the door!”

   Again, Myungsoo’s warnings were simply ignored as he took out more toys and put them in front of Sulli. “Noona, do you know how to play this?”

   “Yeah, I always play this with my brother at home. He loves Ben 10 as much as you do too,” Sulli answered, ruffling his hair. “But Moonsoo,” Sulli bit her lip, “don’t you want to open the door for your brother?”

   “No, I don’t like him. He wants to take noona,” he said, without even looking up from his toy. Sulli shook her head and took one of the toys in front of him and they started playing with the toys. She became the villain and Moonsoo was Ben 10, trying to fight her.

   From outside the door, Sulli could hear some muffling sounds along the lines of, “Where is the key?” and “Mom, why did you let the kid have a lock on his door?”

   Soon enough, she could hear the sound of keys and the door then opened. Moonsoo and her looked up and they were faced with an angry Myungsoo. Trying to act like a hero, Moonsoo asked Sulli to stand behind him and he stood protectively in front of her. Of course, this was so amusing to Sulli that she followed his orders.

   “This is my territory! Why are you here?”

   “Yah, Kim Moonsoo!” Myungsoo glared at him. But too bad, the five year old did not feel a tiny bit intimidated as he returned an equally scary glare back to Myungsoo.

   “I will not let you take noona! You are a bad guy! You will kill noona! I saw you trying to eat her face in your room! If you eat her, she will die!”

   Sulli’s jaw immediately dropped and she turned bright red.

   “Were you peeping through my keyhole again, Kim Moonsoo?” Myungsoo asked, not even sounding embarrassed at all.

   Moonsoo slowly nodded, knowing that he was caught by his brother, and Myungsoo laughed. He then strode towards his brother and carried him up. He ruffled the younger’s hair and pinched his cheek. “You still have a long way to learn, dongsaeng.”

   “Learn what?” he asked innocently.

   “I’ll teach you some other time, okay? But I wasn’t trying to kill noona. I love noona. Do you think I will kill someone I love?”

   Moonsoo shook his head.

   “That’s right. So that is why you don’t need to worry. Anyway, you have to let noona go. She has to go home now. It’s already late.”

   When Myungsoo turned to look at Sulli, she was standing so still, not moving from her position. Her face was so red and Myungsoo chuckled. “See what you did to noona?” he asked his brother and Moonsoo turned to look at Sulli.

   He wriggled himself free from Myungsoo’s hold and ran to Sulli. “Noona, are you alright?” he asked, tugging on the hem of Sulli’s dress. Sulli snapped out of her daze and looked down at him.

   “Huh? Oh? …What?” she mumbled.

   “Hyung said that it was already time for you to go back.”

   “Oh? …Oh, okay,” she smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck.

   “That’s right, we should leave now.” Myungsoo interlaced his hand in hers and brought her back to the front door.

   “Thanks for the wonderful dinner, Mr. and Mrs. Kim,” Sulli politely bowed as they sent her and Myungsoo out.

   “It’s nothing, really. You can come over any time you want. The door is always open for you,” Mrs. Kim said.

   Sulli nodded her head and bowed once more before Myungsoo’s car horned from the driveway.

   “I shall take my leave now. Goodnight, Mr. and Mrs. Kim,” she said and turnde to enter Myungsoo’s car.

   Sulli was quiet on the journey back to her apartment. Myungsoo, like a gentleman he was, sent her right until her front door. Sulli opened her front door but before she could enter, Myungsoo held her wrist.

   “Hey, what’s wrong?” he asked. When Sulli didn’t answer, he continued, “Wait, don’t tell me that you are still embarrassed by what Moonsoo said?”

   Sulli buried her face in her hands. “Of course I’m embarrassed. A five year old caught us making out and he thought that you were gonna eat me and I was gonna die!”

   Myungsoo chuckled, lightly pulling her hands from her face. He grabbed her chin between his forefinger and thumb, planting a light kiss on her lips. “You know…” he said, “that actually reminds me…” he kissed her lips again. “Do you want to continue our previously interrupted session?”

   Sulli chuckled in disbelief, “You have got to be kidding me, oppa.”

   But she pulled him into her house anyway.

 


A/N: Hello everyone. Okay, I actually want to apologise to all of you, especially the requestor because I posted this up so so late and also, the story didn't exactly show Myungsoo's jealousy that much. I am so sorry but my brain just instucted my hands to type it this way. But nevertheless, I sure do hope that you guys still enjoyed it. Love you <333