With the sunset....

Rainbow

Soon and sooner, I know I'm going to leave this world... My wonderful world with my one and only Soonkyu..... But, for just one last time.... Please let me see those places and persons that makes my life complete, God. Let me see that sunrise here from my window, let me see a rainbow even there's no rain, let me see those flowers dancing because of the wind blows, let me see for one last time the SMILES of every person who are very important to me..... And God, please let me see the sunset while sitting beside and leaning at my Soonkyu's shoulder and there I'm now ready to go to your beautiful place......

I know if I'm going to pass away, this will be very difficult for Soonkyu, but I wish she can pass all of these things, or maybe she just can forget all about me and just find another woman who she can love and loves her more than I do. Because if every time I see her happy, I'm happy too.....

 

"Fany?!!" a voice suddenly appears... A familiar voice

I slowly opened my eyes and there saw standing my beloved Soonkyu. She smiled and I smiled back to her.

"So...... Um..... How’s your sleep baby?" 

... A shocked expression I replied to her... She didn't actually calls me baby or anything...

"Hahahaha!! Fany, are you shock?"

"Isn’t it obvious? I thought you don't want to call someone like that? Huh? “I smirked

"Tss..... Is really hard for me you know but I try my best because..... Because......."

I interrupted what she's saying, "Because I'm going to die?"

"NO FANY!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!! YOU’RE NOT GOING TO DIE!! AND I DIDNT DO IT WITH ALL MY BEST JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW GOING TO DIE!! It's because....."

 I look at her eyes and stare at her, waiting her to say something, but......

"Because............"

*Dingdong! Dingdong! Dingdong!* the door bells ring

 

Without saying or doing she immediately opened the door. And there do many things pop to my mind... Is she really afraid to lose me? And she scolds me because she doesn’t want me to lose...? Soonkyu-ah I want you to be happy... Pease just forget me...

I've been interrupted when I heard footsteps coming from where I am... Coming closer, and closer...   WOOOOAAAHH!!

 

"Because...." the word that my childhood best friend Krystal carried.

"You" 2nd word I saw that carried by my high school friend, Sica

"Are" the 3rd word carried by my cousin, YoonA 

"The" 4th word carried by my very cute niece, Sooyoung

"One" 5th word carried by my nurse, Nurse Yuri

"That" the next word carried by my doctor, Dr. Choi Sulli

"I" 7th word carried by a girl from the next room who I became friend when I saw her playing at the garden. Seohyun 

"Really" 8th word carried by my. Best friend, Taeyeon

"Love" 9th and last word I saw carried by my silly friend, Hyoyeon

 

"Because You Are The One That I Really Love FANY!! I want to make my love happy... And you know since the first time we met I already called you 'baby' without you knowing. Heheee it's awkward you know."

 

Everybody laughed.

 

Don't know what I'm going to say do my tears slowly fall down from my eyes.

 

 "Fany , why are you crying? Are you touched my baby?"

 

"YAH!! Are you trying to tease me? “As I look at her very cold

 

"No....Mianhe~ *pout* "

 

"Um... *cough cough* " Taeyeon said.

 

"Oh! Heheee, we're sorry ... What is that Taengoo? “Soonkyu awkwardly said.

 

"Can we go now?"

 

"Oh, yes you can and sorry if she disturbed all of you from your works... Kekeke" 

 

"WHAAAAT?? O.o" 

 

"Hahaha, no it’s okay Fany... We understand"

 

"Aiissh~" Soonkyu whispered.

 

"Alright then, bye Fany~~ take care" 

 

"Bye~!!"

 

 Now we’re just two here, and in minutes the sunset will come and I feel that this is the perfect time to do what I want to do... My wishes.

 

 "Um...Soonkyu"

 

"Wae?"

 

"I know you’re a little mad at me, but can you do me a favour? Pleeeaaaassse”

 

"Favour? Um... What is it?"

 

"Can you...

 

"Huh?"

 

I can feel my tears falling down but I tried to stop it from falling.

 

 "Can we watch the sunset at the garden? There's a beautiful place there and you can really see the sunset from there.."

 

"Oh! That's only?" as she smiled.

 

"Nae..."

 

"Of course, come and let’s go" 

 

 As what she said, we go to the garden. We sit on the grass and so many beautiful flowers at our back. I leaned on her shoulder, I close my eyes and feel the blow of winds touching my skin, and I also felt the feeling of comfortable and safe. By that time, I already have the strength to say goodbye to her...

 

 "Soonkyu-ssi!! Do you love me? "

 

"Of course Fany! I love you veeeeeerrrrry much! " 

 

"Jinja?"

 

"Nae" and she kissed my head, with still my eyes closed.

 

I smiled. " I wished we can be like this forever, and how I wish even just for minutes the time will stop so that I can be with you longer.." suddenly drops of tears falls Dow 

 

"Yea... So peaceful, and I wish on that minutes we can forget that your sicked. I want to stay like this... All you can see are colourful flower and trees dancing because of the winds, the lights from the sun, the skies, the birds flying and chirping, pots of different plants around you, no problems, no sadness,  and rainbow even there's no rain like what we can see right now.... Wait?!!  A rainbow in the sky even no rain? Flowers and trees that are dancing? Lots of birds chirping and flying? Aigoo, today is really a weird day, are we on the heaven right now? Or it's just because I'm with you? "

 

 Plants dancing ... Rainbow in the sky...feels like in heaven? I think God is calling me now, and I think I'm already to go with him, but I just do this last thing before I go...

 

I opened my eyes. Look around specially tithe rainbow, I smile and stare at her face for one last time without her knowing. After, I've once close my eyes and suddenly the strong blow of wind once again touch my skin.

 

 "Wow!! That wind blows very strong, Keke........ Hmmmm.....  Oh! You know, I think I already know the answer to my question. I think en today is a very weird day, it's also a very happy day for me because I'm with you seeing all of this beautiful things , and I think the reason why the wind lows very strong is because, "My LOVE for you are very strong too.." "I love you" she whispered.

 

 My tears fall down when I heard all of what she says. You don't know how much I love you more Lee Soonkyu! I love you more than myself. I love you more than everything. I love you more than this world. And when I'm gone even you have another love, please don't forget me....    Big drop of tears comes down from my eyes this time.

 

"I... Love... You... Too... " 

 

She hugged me.

 

 By her hugged, I felt again the feeling of comfortable and being safe. I treasure it until I can feel that my eyes are slowly closing.

 

 Dead. I follow the light through the rainbow that we saw a while ago. And from above I saw her crying out loud together with the sunset comes and I still remain there watching her until the sunset is gone but she's still crying. 

 

 "My body gone but not my LOVE for you Sunny =”>"