Chapter 2 - ?!

Can't get enough of you.

Days have past..Taeil doesn't walk past the school anymore eversince the day i confessed. (the school is not mixed so guys walk past the girls school if you know what i mean..)

was such an idiot! My friend Alison told me he was single and i thought he was too since he never told me anything!ah my head is filled with him and every moment of him kept repeating itself inside my head like a merry-go-round. I sat myself down on my bed i grabbed my bear & hugged it,my heart pounded ,my eyes became teary and without knowing it i was crying.That's right me Melissa was crying!! When i talk to him i didn't have a care in the world what was happening around me all i cared about was Taeil...."waaa..whyy ." i cried my eyes out .

The next day at school their was an announcement , " This term is the last term for the year 12's so say your goodbyes!" at that time i was so shocked this means i'm not gonna see him anymore? whaa ..well atleast we live close to each other i thought so i guess that's okay..All day Taeil was on my mind.EVERY minute EVERY second i was going crazy.I missed him ,& i'm gonna miss him more after he leaves but it'll be fine i'm not gonna be that sad everything will be A-okayy! .

I kept trying to look out for Taeil ..but where is he ?? I asked his sister Linh and guess what  she told me ? " Taeil doesn't come to school much anymore. His usually at home because he said he doesn't need to go school."  "oh.." i replied back .

ohmygod i need to see him ! it's been a really loong time.

Days went by..Second last day of school { a.k.a 2nd last day of term.}

I came out of class early hoping to see Ukwon my guy bestie ! i tell him most things and all my problems and everything! His the best , he listens to me & always makes me laugh! but instead of seeing him i saw Taeil on the otherside of the road ..For the first time in like a reaally loong time . " HI TAE-" wait..what was i doing things are not the same as they used to be ..and by the time i wanted to make things right he was gone , in a blink of an eye as i just watched him. Oh yeah..It's his graduation today.. WAIT Taeil..Why do i still care about him?? WHY? i try to stop my feelings for him but they don't go away ..Oh i don't care anymore i love him and that's all i can think of right now. i'm not gonna see him much anymore so..yea.

I got home and it was about time the graduation started these last few hours are the last for them.. they are all gonna graduate ..

The Next few days pictures were posted up , pictures of Taeil graduating , etc it was on his social network. 

i couldn't believe it..it was time they left highschool.Taeil Posted saying that he was going to the beach and he can bring whoever cause it doesn't matter.I wanted to go but my mum won't let me go because you know ..asain parents and all , VERY Strict! but then i asked Taeil's Sister if he was going to the Dragon Festival which happens every year at the same place with performing acts and food stands,advertising,toy stands & rides everywhere!  best time to win something for your gf or have fun. She said Yes and that he goes every year. And of course i'm going too so i was really hoping i see him.

DragonFest had arrived , it was so hot & stuffy but it was bearable. There were lots & lots of people, Alot of them i kept mistaking for Taeil which was not good seeing as Taeil could've walked past and i wouldn't have known.I saw Ukwon i was happy that i was able to find him in this big crowd so we  walked together . 

"Ahhh It's so stuffy!!! I need to go have a rest! " So i went to the stage where there was people performing and a performance by BIGBANG were to happen soon around 4 o'clock! which i desparately needed to see.So i kept waiting and each performance was different but it was taking a looong time it was like 2:30 right now . " Hey.. Melissa.. " Ukwon said "yea?" i replied back while were both watching the performance but for some reason my eyes looked to the left of me ..& guess what .. TAEIL WAS RIGHT THERE walking past with his friends.. I had to do something " Ukwon come ! " so i went out and followed Taeil but as i did  i lost him. Where did he go!?! ahh it's too hot & crowded !!! "Hey what are you doing ? " Ukwon asked " "oh sorry just need to go get a drink & i think i saw someone.." i replied. Hours past Ukwon & i went on the train home together.. " Oh hey Ukwon what did u want to tell me earlier ? " Ahh! It's nothing i just wanted to get a drink aswell" He smiled nervously.

 

Something felt not right but anyways i think it was just me.

Anyways that was the last time i saw Taeil. 

"BRIINNG BRIIINNNGGG!~" My phone had recieved a message.

It's From Taeil!?!?