Chapter 1 - Confessing my Love .

Can't get enough of you.

Waking up in the morning i could feel butterflies in my stomach i didn't know how the day would end as today is the day i confess my feelings towards Taeil,my beloved crush who i've been loving for 2 years now.I got dressed and went to school as normal.Oh how the butterflies in my stomach won't go away.I'm so nervous!!! 

[Afterschool] 

Omg , oh my god! i am confessing my love for Taeil oh god butterflies kept going around in my stomach! i got out the gates and i see him,i see Taeil! his on the otherside of the road..i tried to run but i couldn't move i was holding that rose i bought for him & yet i didn't move a bit. As he slowly become further and further away from me my head was filled with regret and anger.Why didn't i run to him? why didn't i?? my friends who i said i'd confess to him were angry that i didn't do it .i felt like a total loser.Well i had to tell him sometime face to face , i was going to tell him tomorrrow (wedsnesday) but i just relised i had an excursion to the pools so i decided i'll tell him on thursday.

That Thrusday arvo I quickly rushed out of school to find Taeil WALKING THIS WAY i was gonna die.My heart pounded so fast i could feel it wanting to come off my chest,It was getting hot & heavy.i didn't go up to him just yet and he was with a bunch of friends , how am i supposed to fess up now? but then there came an opportunity,i walked up as fast so i could come up to him.Taeil didn't notice me or anything since he was talking with his friends.I was so nervous i think i became red.I pulled Taeil's jumper "Hey" i said he turned around "wassup" he replied i looked down and up again , we were walking together because i don't know Taeil just kept walking so he kept looking at me hoping for me to say something. I wrote down what i was gonna say but instead what came out of my mouth was " i... Like you. " Oh my god. at that time i wanted to die! it was so WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN! 

Something was gonna happen but i didn't know what. Taeil looked at me one hand down and his other scratching his head . His gonna say something i thought..his gonna say something.. 

" Um..Sorry i have a girlfriend."

oh god.i'm so stupid! of course he had one why did i tell him of course he was gonna reject me! of course! I looked at him , i knew he was gonna walk away right now " Alison told you yea?" "yea" he replied with a i'm sorry ,nervous face,then i waved goodbye and things went so fast i don't remember if i said bye or if he said bye .I ran to my friend Lisa , Hugged her tightly and wanted to cry so badly! it wasn't something i can cry to since its not such a big deal but ..even so i just wanted to. 

I'm such an idiot.