04

Don't go away and stay with me

 

Chapter Four:

Doojoon was under a tree, a book covering his face. He was lying down on the grass.

"Doojoonie!"

"Junhyung?" He quickly turned around.

"No, it's Yoseob." He said with a smile on his face. Doojoon didn't say anything, he went back to lying down on the ground, covered his face with the book again.

"Anyway, I was wondering, would you accompany me in Central Town?" Yoseob asked.

'He really reminds me of Junhyung.' he thought.

Doojoon stood up and said "Better hurry up." Yoseob gave Doojoon a big smile. They went together in Central Town. Doojoon wasn't talking, neither was Yoseob. He was glad that he had this chance to spend time with Doojoon alone.

"Thanks, Doojoon." Yoseob said.

Doojoon just accompanied Yoseob to buy food.

'Yoseob seems really different.' Doojoon thought.

Yoseob suddenly held Doojoon's hnd. Surprisingly, Doojoon didn't do anything. He gave Yoseob the chance to hold his hand, and that was the same thing Hyunseung did.

"I love you, Junhyung." Hyunseung said.

"I love you, Doojoon." Yoseob said.

Junhyung and Doojoon was surprised. Junhyung didn't know this while Doojoon knew Yoseob liked him, not loved him.

"Hyunseung, I'm sorry but I haven't figured out my feelings for you yet. It's too soon." Junhyung said as he bowed his head.

"Not now." was all that Doojoon can say. "I'm sorry but not now."

Yoseob was okay with this since, he knew Doojoon was falling for the Junhyung like Yoseob.


The next night, Junhyung kept thinking of what Hyunseung told him.

'Maybe I feel the same way.' He thought. He smile d and left the room to tell Hyunseung how he feels but he bumped into someone.

Doojoon.

"What the---?" Doojoon said.

"Oh! I'm sorry... Doojoon." Junhyung said then he quickly ran through the hallway, but then he stopped, he looked behind him. He saw Doojoon walking with his hands in his pockets.

'What about Doojoon?' He thought. 'We broke up! Why am I still thinking about him?' He continued to walk but stopped again to look at Doojoon but Doojoon wasn't there anymore. Junhyung shook his head and went for Hyunseung's room.

When he got to Hyunseung's room, he was about to knock but hesitated.

'But Doojoon... Hyunseung isn't Doojoon.' He thought. 'I love Doojoon but I can't have him anymore.' A few tears fell from his eyes.


Doojoon strolled outside, thinking about Junhyung, still Junhyung.

As he walked through the trees, he heard someone crying. A shadow of a boy was all that you can see.

It was Junhyung.

________________________________________________________________________________

This was boring!!

And short again!

Hope you still love it!! ^^