Welcome Back!!!

Im In My Dreams

Dara arrived from Philippines. Taeyang go to the airport to fetch Dara. When Taeyang saw Dara, he hugged it tightly but Dara has no reaction instead she walk faster and ride to Taeyang's car. Taeyang open the door of his car then Dara go inside. Taeyang start to drive the car then he look to Dara.

"What's wrong?" Taeyang asked to Dara.

"Nothing" Dara answered then look to the window.

"I miss my Dara." Taeyang said then hold Dara's hand but Dara removed it.

"Tss...Jeongmal?" Dara said then smirked. "You really missed me? Huh?"

"Haha nae. Wae? Is there something wrong?" Taeyang said then smiled.

"Ahh, nothing. Just wondering." Dara said.

"Wonder? Waeyo?" Taeyang asked.

"Hmm. Nothing." Dara answered.

"Ahh, how's your vacation in the Philippines? Do you enjoy it?" Taeyang asked.

"Yeah, it's great. I really enjoy it." Dara answered.

"Hmm. Do you want to meet my students?" Taeyang asked. Dara nodded to Taeyang.

After a few minutes they reach the University where did Taeyang teach.

They go to the canteen first to take the snacks. Dara saw his brother, Thunder. She introduce him to Thunder.

"Let's eat first nae." Taeyang said.

"Nae." Dara answered then smiled.

While Dara and Taeyang is eating, Thunder came.

"Thunder? I miss you so much" Dara said then kiss Thunder.

"Ohh Dara What you brings here?" Thunder asked then he stare at Taeyang.

"Oh he is your brother? He's my student in Music." Taeyang said.

"Really? Oh how nice." Dara said.

"May I go now?" Thunder asked.

"Uhmm wait. I will tell you something." Dara said.

"What's that? Tell me, I'm late in my next class. We have a quiz." Thunder said.

"Next class? I'm your taecher in your next class right?" Taeyang said.

"Never mind." Thunder said.

"As I was saying, we will stay now at the house of Taeyang." Dara said.

"What!? I don't like!" Thunder said then leave the conversation but Dara follow him.

"Thunder! You will stay with me nae? I want you and Taeyang be close to each other nae." Dara said.

"Okay fine I'll do what you want. But don't force me to be close with him nae." Thunder said.

"Nae. Right after your class, you will go to his house nae. I will wait for you there." Dara said.

"Okay" Thunder said then enter the class.

Dara go back to Taeyang then they talk. After that Taeyang let their student answered the quiz then they went home. Thunder sleep very early because he don't want to see Taeyang. But Dara talk about her vacation to Taeyang. They talk and talk until the time pass at 12:00 am then they sleep tight.