The Park

Im In My Dreams

 

“Eomma, can I go to the park? I just want to enjoy this day.” IU asked to her mother.

“Nae, but come back early nae.” Her mother said.

IU kiss and hug her mother then start walking. When she is in the park she reminize her childhood. Suddenly Taeyang comes.

“Mr. Taeyang?” IU said with her big eyes then smile.

“Nae.” Taeyang said then smiled “By the way what are you doing here? I thought your studying your lesson.”

“Hmm, mianhae Mr. Taeyang.” IU apologize then bow. “Mainhae cause I’m too lazy studying our lesson.”

“Ahh, but why?” Taeyang asked.

“Hmm… I think… I don’t know” IU said then pout.

Taeyang poke her pout.

“You need to study nae.” Taeyang said then smile. "By the way, do you want to eat with me?"

"Huh? Y...you w...want t...to e...eat w...with m...me? Ahh nae..nae" IU said then smile widely.

They go to the mall and have shopping. They also go to the fastfood to eat together. While they are eating, IU looked to Taeyang.

"Uhmm, is there something wrong about my face?" Taeyang asked.

"Huh? Ahh. No..nothing." IU said then smile to Taeyang.

"Ahh, nae. After this I will bring you home nae." Taeyang said.

"No sir. I want to be with you." IU whispered.

"Huh? pardon me?" Taeyang said.

"Ahh, no...nothing. Hmm, I said nae. Let's go home" IU said then smiled.

Taeyang nod to IU then smile. IU ride the car of IU then Taeyang bring her home. Finally, they reach the house of IU.

"Thank you Mr. Taeyang!" IU said then bows.

While taeyang is driving the car, someone call him.

"Annyeong." Taeyang said.

"Annyeong, hmm, guess what? I'm going home, finally I can see you again." answered him then smiled.

"Jinjjayou? Ahh nae...nae. I'm excited to be with you again." Taeyang said then smiled widely.

The caller off the phone. Then smirked. That caller is Sandara Park a.k.a Dara.