I'm Lazy

Im In My Dreams

It’s an early morning. Many students are going to the school early except for one, IU. She is very lazy when it comes in study. She has no interest in school. She is in the 9th grade at that time. When her alarm clock rings, she slightly open her eyes then she sleep again. Even her mother woke her up, but she didn’t get up. Her mother gets a pail of water then throws it to IU’s face. IU shocked then she get up.

“Eomma, please, I want to sleep.” IU said then yawns.

“Sleep? Is that what you want? Urg! OK fine! You sleep and never wake up again okay?!” her mother said while pointing her.

“==*”

“I said get up! You’re late!” her mother shouted her again then slap her .

“Nae eomma. Can you please stop?!” IU said then she goes to bathroom.

After preparing for school, she rides the bus. When she reaches their school, she runs fast. When she reaches her classroom everybody look at her.

“Sorry I’m late.” IU said then everybody look at her.

“You’re always late Ms. Lee. Ok, Please come in.” her boring professor said then she goes inside and sit.

While IU is sleepy and lazy listen her boring professor, Thunder throws a crumpled paper to her head and laugh. She shocked and looks to thunder then throw her bag. When her boring professor knew what’s IU did to Thunder then her boring professor scolded her.

“Hey Ms. Lee, why did you do it to Mr. Park, your late today then you make some noise?! If you don’t want to listen and you’re not interested please don’t attend to my class okay?!” her boring professor said.

“I’m sorry sir. He started. He throws a crumpled to me” IU said then bows.

“Okay, but I warn you.” Her boring professor said.

“Nae” IU said then bows again.

“By the way I have an announcement; tomorrow you have your new professor.” the boring professor said then the bell rings. “Okay, class dismissed.”

IU looks to Thunder very sharp. But Thunder don’t mind it, instead he gave a piece of paper to IU that has a letter. IU read it. “SEE YOU NEXT TIME ANGRY BIRD” then Thunder smirked to IU.