Shopping with the Diva

Infinite Oneshots

Your POV

 

"Oppa! Are you done yet?"

"Hold on. Just let me try this outfit first then we can leave the store!"

I waited for 3 more minutes for him to finish in the fitting room.

"Oppa are you done yet?", I said impatiently.

He came out of the fitting room wearing a white t-shirt with a simple design, a cream blazer, and white skinny jeans.

"Omo! Oppa! You look so handsome!"

"Thanks! I kept you here long enough, shall we go look for your clothes after I pay for these?"

"Okay! Hurry up oppa!"

I pushed him back into the change room.

"Hurry up! I'll be waiting out here!"

"Okay okay ~~~~! Be patient! I'll be quick!"

He came out after a few minutes and I dragged him to the cashier. There was a girl standing behind the counter, she was staring at Sungjong the whole time and didn't notice us linking arms together. 

"Hello, I'm paying for these."

She gave no response whatsoever, too mesmerized by Sungjong's beauty. I gave a small cough. I saw her blushing then snapped back into reality... When Sungjong handed her the clothes, she purposely touched Sungjong's hand... What the hell! Who does she think she is? I'm guessing that Sungjong noticed my reaction when I squeezed his hand, by reflex. He flipped his hair and let go of my hand then placing it on my waist. 

"Babe, what store do you want to go to next?",Sungjong gave me a wink to play along.

"Ahh... Oppa, I'm actually kind of tired, let's go rest for a while at the food court."

"Sure, why not? I'm a bit hungry myself."

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. I looked at the girl and she gave me a glare as I stuck the tip of my tounge out at her. She set the bag on the counter for Sungjong to pick up himself and we left the store.

"~~~~, were you jealous? Well of course I was! A random stranger just decides to hit on you!"

"Well I can't help it if I'm radiating with pure beauty."

"Yah, if you're beautiful then what does that make me?"

He stopped walking and put his finger on his chin, slightly tapping it.

"That'll make you... Hmm..."

I gave a little frown and just a tiny little smile anticipating his answer. He pulled me towards him and whispered in my ear.

"Gorgeous."

I was blushing mad right now. He saw my cheeks grow pinker and decided to just place his face right beside my cheek and gave me a kiss. Now I'm as red as hot lava. I cleared my throat and Sungjong chuckled with his melodious voice.

"Kaja."

We went to the food court hand in hand, girls staring at Sungjong and even some grown men. I mean, hey, it's Sungjong afterall.

"Okay, you sit here while I go buy some food, what would you like to eat?"

"Caeser salad will be enough, thank you."

"One salad coming right up! I'll be right back, watch the bags okay?"

I gave him an assuring nod. It's been 8 minutes and Sungjong still hasn't come back with the food yet.

"Maybe I should call him..."

I took my phone out and dialled his number.

"Sungjong oppa? What's taking so long?"

"The line is kind of long, it's almost my turn, just 2 more customers left, wait for me okay?"

"Okay, see you later."

"Byeeee~"

I put the phone back in my pocket and waited for Sungjong. After 5 more minutes, he finally came back with a tray of food. 

"Hereeee is your salad, my lovely."

"Thank you oppa!"

We finished our food and went to the store that Sungjong promised we go shopping at. 

"Oppa, will this look nice on me?"

I showed him the dress I picked out.

"You look beautiful in anything, let's go try it on!"

Sungjong lead me to the fitting rooms and asked for a room. He waited outside the doors as I zipped up the dress and tied a bow in the back, I came out minutes after to look at the big mirror in front of me.

"See? What did I tell you? You look magnificent in anything, ~~~~."

I twirled in my dress and turned around to look at the back.

"Does the back look okay?"

He stood in front of me with both his hands on my waist and I looked up at him, shocked by his sudden action. He gave me a kiss on the lips then turned me around to face the mirror. 

"You look perfect.",he hugged me from the back.

"You mean we look perfect."

He rest his chin on my shoulder and it gave my nerves a little tickle, I giggled and he purposely tickled me some more. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips then quickly ran back into the fitting room before he can do anything else to me. 

"I'm buying this dress then, oppa."

"I'll pay for it."

"No! It's okay, I can pay for it myself."

Once I got out the room, Sungjong snatched the dress from my hands and ran towards the counter. I chased after him, but by the time I got there, the lady already checked the dress out.

"Yah! I said I would pay for it~"

"You're welcome!"

"Thank you for shopping here." ,the lady bowed.

We went to a few more stores after and he drove me home at 3PM.

"Thank's for the date Sungjong oppa, I had lots of fun!"

He pulled me in for a hug, "But the date isn't over, it's still 3, may I come in?"

"Oh, uh. But 'there isn't really anything to do in my house, we can watch a movie if you'd like."

"I'd love that."

I invited him inside my home and jumped onto the couch and sank in, exhausted. He sat beside me on the couch and stretched his legs.

"That was a tiring day, wasn't it? What movie do you want to watch?"

"Hmm. Very tiring indeed, my bones feel like breaking."

"Poor Sungjongie oppa, I'll give you a massage, I'll just pick out a movie for us then."

I got up and sat in front of the TV and opened up the drawer underneath the TV. I got out (insert choice of movie here) and put the disc in the DVD player.

When I got up I saw Sungjong fast asleep on the couch, I decided not to wake him and went up to my room to get a blanket and brought it back downstairs and laid it on top of him. I kissed his nose and I guess he wasn't all that asleep because he just pulled me on top of him and wrapped the blanket around us. 

"Let's just take a nap, ~~~~."

"But I got the movie for-"

He suddenly made a really loud snoring sound just to make me shut up and take a nap (on his beautiful holy chest omg).

"Fine. Only one hour nap though."

"Mmm."

We both fell asleep on the couch with Sungjong's legs wrapped around mine, I was pretty much a giant teddy bear, a teddy bear that he's not gonna abuse.

 

 

 

 

 

WELL THIS CHAPTER IS ED UP AND SHORT IM SO SORRY