Cuddles with Yeollie

Infinite Oneshots

tumblr_m2bqfpAGEn1rpn1lzo10_500.gif

THIS GIF WAS MY INSPIRATION. <3 I LUV U BABY <3
 
Sungyeol POV
 
My eyes slowly opened as the sunlight beamed through the window. What a nice morning, my girlfriend and I are cuddling in bed. I tilted my head down to see her nuzzling her face into my chest and her arm wrapped around my waist. I shifted my body down a bit to come face to face with her. She looked so sweet when she's asleep, that little pout she does is so cute! I kissed her forehead, her nose, her cheek, and then her lips. They were so soft and plump, you could say it was similar to a marshmallow. Her eyes started to flutter open as I backed away from her face. 
 
Your POV
 
I felt like I was being kissed all over my face so I opened my eyes to see what was happening. I saw Sungyeol face to face with me with a cute smile on his face showing his pearly whites. Omo! Omo! Omo! He's so adorable! I didn't notice but I started smiling as well. He's so irresistible! I gave him a quick kiss on the nose. I blushed and giggled a bit. 
 
"Good morning Yeollie! <3"
 
"Good morning ~~~~ my sleeping beauty! <3", he said as he brushed a strand of hair out of my face. 
 
He caresses my face with his hand and softly and sweetly swipes his thumb on my cheek. *Sungyeol, my sweet beautiful angel <3 I'm so lucky to have you!* I hugged him tighter and put my cheek against his cheek. *Yay! More cuddles with Yeollie oppa!* 
 
"~~~~, it's time to get up!"
 
"Just 5 more minutes oppa..."
 
"No, get up now. Oppa has to go to work."
 
"Aww... Ok..."
 
I made a pout and pretended to cry and turned around to face the other side. 
 
"Oppa doesn't love me anymore!"
 
"Mwo?!?! B-but! No! I LOVE YOU ~~~~! Ah! Baby, don't be like this!"
 
"Hmph! You don't love me!"
 
"Aish! Alright alright 5 more minutes!"
 
I turned around and attacked him with a hug. He hugged me back and kissed my temple. 
 
"Oppa really loves me? :D"
 
"Of course sweetie! Don't hate me! I love you so much!"
 
"I love you too oppa!"
 
After 5 minutes of cuddling, I got up with Sungyeol and into the bathroom to get washed up. We brushed each other's teeth, I took the toothbrush out of his mouth and wiped the toothpaste on his nose. He looked at me dumbfounded. 
 
"Jagi... W-what are you doing?"
 
"Hehehe! Nothing!"
 
I got his wet face cloth and wiped his nose then kissed his nose. 
 
"All clean!"
 
He gave me a wet kiss on my forehead. 
 
"Ew! Oppa! Your spit is all over my forehead!"
 
I slapped his chest lightly then wiped my forehead on his shirt. 
 
"You liked it, just admit it! :D"
 
"Whatever!"
 
He pulled me towards him by my waist and wrapped his arms around me for a tight hug. His head lowered to reach my eye level. Sungyeol's nose touched the tip of mine. *Oppa, I love you so much!*
 
As if he read my thoughts, he lifted me up and carried me bridal style. He carried me back to our room and threw me on the bed. 
 
"Jagiya, you deserve more cuddles." 
 
Sungyeol laid on the bed beside me and pulled me against his chest. 
 
"Oppa! You have work! Go get dressed or you're going to be late!"
 
I pushed him away and got up only to have him pull me down again then planked on me so I couldn't get up. I hugged him and tried to flip him over, but he was too heavy. 
 
"Oppa! Get off me! You're so heavy I can't breathe!"
 
*God! Why are you planking on me?!*
 
Yeollie finally got off of me and pulled me up. 
 
"Jagi~ Make me breakfast please?", he pouted. 
 
"Aigoo~! Of course oppa! You're so cute! I'll make you some pancakes and a coffee okay?"
 
"Yay! You're the best girlfriend ever! I'm gonna go change first okay?"
 
"Okay."
 
I finished making pancakes and set up the table for him. 
 
"Jagi~ I'm back~"
 
"Oh! Oppa! Breakfast is ready!"
 
"Wah~ it smells so nice! Thanks babe!
 
"You're welcome oppa! Now eat up!"
 
"Eat with me."
 
He pat his laps and gestured me to come sit. I sat on his laps and fed him pancake while his arms were around my waist. 
 
"Yah! It's my turn to feed you!"
 
"Okay! Ah~!"
 
I opened up my mouth as he fed me. 
 
"Yummy! Everything tastes better when Yeollie oppa feeds me! Thank you!"
 
He kissed my cheek again and again and again. 
 
"Oppa stop it! You're gonna bruise my cheek."
 
"Then I'll kiss your bruise better jagi <3"
 
"Tsk!"
 
"Okay, I should be going now. Bye ~~~~!"
 
Sungyeol grabbed his cap, mask, and sunglasses and put them on.  Before he left, I ran towards him and hugged him from the back. He turned around and hugged me back. I reached up to pull his mask down and take his sunglasses off to kiss him. I guess he couldn't resist so he kissed me back and hugged my waist tighter. 
 
"Jagiya! I'm gonna be late for work! I have to go now okay? I promise I'll come home early okay?"
 
"Okay. Goodbye Sungyeol oppa! I love you!"
 
He gave me a goodbye kiss before he left. I closed the door and giggled like a fangirl. 
 
"Oppa I'll miss you! Come home soon!"
 
 
Sungyeol POV
 
 
~LATER THAT NIGHT~
 
 
"Jagi! Oppa is home! Where are you?"
 
...
 
"Jagi, are you home?"
 
The light in our room was on so I walked in to see my princess sleeping on the desk with her chin on her arm. The computer was on sleep mode. 
 
"What have you been doing today Jagi?", I whispered. 
 
I the computer to see pictures and gifs of me on tumblr. I felt a poke on my arm and turned around to see her rubbing her eyes with her... HER POUT! <3
 
"Jagiya! You're awake!"
 
"Oppa! You're home early! Just like you promised!"
 
"Of course I did, I can never lie to you! <3"
 
"Oppa?"
 
"Neh?"
 
"You're stinky..."
 
I sniffed myself. *Ew! I do smell bad! Sorry for polluting your lungs with my stench!*
 
"Aish... I should shower first then. After I shower, we can make dinner together okay? :D"
 
"Okay oppa!"
 
I went to go shower first. When I got out of the bathroom I saw my girlfriend sitting on the couch watching To The Beautiful You. 
 
"Jagi I'm done showering!"
 
"Oh! Oppa! Let's go make dinner! How does mushroom soup spaghetti sound?"
 
"Sounds perfect! Just like you!"
 
Your POV
 
After we ate dinner, I went to go shower. I put my animal pajamas on. When I got out of the shower, Sungyeol was wearing his dinosaur animal pajamas. He was sleeping like an angel! I quietly crawled into bed trying not to wake him, knowing he's a light sleeper. *Crap! I think I woke oppa up!*
 
"Jagi? You're finally done showering.", he smiled. 
 
"Aww oppa were you waiting for me?"
 
"Yes! Because I missed you so much!"
 
"I missed you more oppa!"
 
"I missed you most ~~~~!"
 
"Ahh~ whatever! I missed you most!"
 
I hugged him while we laid down on the bed. I nuzzled my nose in his neck. He was giggling and moving around shrinking his neck back. 
 
"Hehehe oppa?"
 
"N-Neh?"
 
"Are you ticklish?"
 
"N-NO! I'm not!"
 
"Yes you are..." >:)
 
I sat on his tummy and put my fingers under his chin and started wiggling them. He was turning red, probably holding in his laughter. 
 
"HAHAHAHA! ~~~~! STOP IT!"
 
He started tickling me too. *Uh Oh!* My tummy was my weak spot! 
 
"HEHEHEHE", I started giggling myself. 
 
"Looks like Jagi is ticklish too!"
 
"Yah! Sungyeol! Stop it!"
 
I kissed him on the lips to make him stop tickling me. His eyes were wide open. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with his sparkling glimmering eyes. I can feel him smiling on my lips and I can see his eye smile. He kissed me back and closed his eyes to deepen the kiss. He flipped us over so now he's on top of me. We were making out on the bed exchanging kisses and cuddling each other. I pushed him off of me and went to the washroom to brush my hair. 
 
"We should go to sleep now oppa. You have work tomorrow. Again...", I pouted. 
 
"Okay okay let's sleep now."
 
He climbed back onto the bed and opened up his arms. 
 
"I'll protect you while we sleep. Come here Jagi~"
 
I jumped onto the bed and hugged him under the blankets. 
 
"Oppa you're so warm..."
 
"You're warmer..."
 
"Don't start with this again."
 
He chuckled and kissed my nose. 
 
"Goodnight Jagi~"
 
"Goodnight oppa~ I love you~"
 
"I love you too baby~"
 
THE END. 
 
OH GOD. MY FEEEEEELINGSSSSS. I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEEEEELLLLLL!!!!! <3
 
tumblr_m5kvupLdfC1rwm2tjo2_250.gif
WHY. ARE. YOU. SO. ADORABLE. I. I LOVE. YOU. SUNGYEOL. 
 
tumblr_m6tomubLRj1r5db4so1_500.gif
WHY HELLO THERE MR. LEE SUNGYEOL... I AM MRS. LEE... YOUR FUTURE WIFE THAT YOU WILL LOVE FOREVER AND WE WILL CUDDLE TOGETHER JUST LIKE THIS ONESHOT. I LOVE YOU.
 
 
598857342.gif?key=700497&Expires=1348374
YOU LOOK BORED YEOLLIE... IS IT BECAUSE I'M NOT WITH YOU?
 
tumblr_lo59jnWB0e1qa5ghr.gif
I HOPE YOU DON'T DO THAT TO OUR FUTURE CHILDREN. <3
 
tumblr-lo9k5aB1QQ1qe48lv.gif
I WILL MAKE YOU COFFEE EVERY MORNING IF YOU MARRY ME <3
 
1148727_o.gif

ARE WE GOING SWIMMING ON OUR HONEYMOON? <3

tumblr_m10kk2J00K1roki78o1_500.gif

LET ME KISS YOUR NOSE <3

OMG LOL I WAS GONNA GO FOR 5 SUNGYEOL GIFS ONLY BUT I WENT OVERBOARD... SO AS YOU CAN SEE, SUNGYEOL IS MY ULTIMATE ULTIMATE NUMBER 1 ON MY BIAS LIST! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3