Final

Say You Love Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Miss Im, I guess you do know that you haven’t paid the college fee for the last 3 months right? We already very considerate since your brother just passed away that time. But at least you need to pay now. We’re going to give you 1 week for raising the fee. If you can’t pay, then I’m sorry that you’ll have to be drop out. I hope that you could understand.”

 

I was called by the college saying that I need to pay for my college fees that I delayed for 3 months. Yeah, 3 months ago my only kin in this world , my brother, Donghae has passed away in an accident. He was the one who supported me with my study fees. But now..Actually I did take part time job but the salary wasn’t very high, it’s not enough for my fees..what should I do?

 

“ Mwuh? You’re gonna rent out your brother’s room?” Yuri, my bestfriend yelled when she heard my idea.

“ Yeah, so can you help me to find the tenant? I want it as soon as possible, you know that I need the money, so....”

“ I’ll try my best Yoong. Don’t worry.”

“ Yul, I want it to be girl only..okay?”

“ Okay, leave it to me.”

 

Meanwhile

It was already 3 years since I went overseas, now I finally come back. I took a deep breath as soon as I come out from the airport. I took out my phone to call someone.

 

Ding dong..ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dongggggggggg!!!

“ WHAT THE HEL----???................ Who are you?”

“ Is this Im Yoona’s house? “

“ Y-yes..but who are you? What’s the matt—“ I was stopped as I was being pushed away by that guy as he barged into my house with his luggages.

“ Why took you so long to open the door? “

 I was shocked, what the..

“ Yah, who are you??? Why are you barging into my house? “

“ Didn’t you get the money? Then why should you ask anymore?

“ What do you meant? Don’t tell me that you are..”

“ Yes, I’m your tenant..Kwon Ji yong.  I’m going to my room then.”

 

FLASHBACK

“ Butler Lee, have you done what I told you to do? How is it?”

“ Yes, young master. I’ve found it. The address is………”

 

I stood still there for approximately 15 minutes to absorb what was happened just now..I stated that I want a female tenant only but why? Didn’t Yul told him?

“ Hello Yul, didn’t you tell me that you’ve found a tenant for me? Why it was a guy? You gotta explaine it to me.” I called Yuri to know what happened.

“ Ah mianhe Yoong, it’s just I happened to overheard a conversation of a customer in a cafe that I work at, he said that he was finding a place for rent and he doesn't mind about the rent fees so I just suggested your place..Didn’t you said that you need money for you college fees? Ah, mianhe Yoong..My boss was calling me, just bear it okay? “

“………………” Tutt..tut..tut, I was speechless..

 

Boom, prank…..,boommm, krangg…Wait!! What noises just now? I immediately went upstair toward my room and what I found out was to see my belongings being thrown out.

“ YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU THROWING OUT MY THINGS?”

“ It’s obvious right? I’m gonna use this room.”

“ Yah, you don’t have eyes? That’s my room.”

“ So what? I’m your tenant right? So I have the right for it.”

“ Mwuh? I don’t want a tenant like you. Please leave!!”

“ Then give my money back..”

“…………………..” Damn it, I used the money already..I keep patted my forehead. Seems like he saw through it and used it to attacked me.

“ What do you say miss landlord? “ Damn it, he smirked so arrogantly. Urrgh, I hate him..But  I was left with no choice since I’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter